The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:43 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Dry Bowser over Bowser

Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 pm

MGN Username: ZapRodVail
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB4 (Wii U), Undertale
blackking1700 wrote:
RagingThunder wrote:
I honestly thought she could've been a good addition to the game but since this guy's constant blabbering is covering up the whole speculation topic, I am regretting that thought.

I agree. What would really be funny is if they actually added Daisy as a Peach costume, that would be hilarious. Then we can spam RMM with these :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd:

Damn, now I want this day to come more than Christmas.

I approve of this plan.
EDIT: Now that I think about it, it might actually be announced soon since the next dev blog will be about costumes.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
devs better deliver.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 pm

MGN Username: SteamSales
Currently Playing: Games
Waifu: Me
Hey guys i just want Falco them im set I wanna be Westballz dont judge.

BEFORE ITS TO LATE...

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Waifu: Yume
3GBC wrote:
Hey guys i just want Falco them im set I wanna be Westballz dont judge.

I too literally would like to be Weston Dennis.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
A character who would really surprise me would be Scrooge McDuck.

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Goku2500 wrote:
A character who would really surprise me would be Scrooge McDuck.

*remembers that most people outside of this site still think Mr. Incredible is in SSF2*

No.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am

MGN Username: KusumeGaming
Currently Playing: Hyperdeminsion Neptunia U:Action Unleased
Waifu: Looking in to it...
(NOTE: THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE IT BUT IF YOU AGREE WITH ME JUST TAKE YOUR TIME CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME WE ALL LOVE) I speculate that isaac :isaac: and shadow shall be added to the roster. I choose shadow due to the fact that he is a long awaited character and has great potential to this game. He could improve the event mode to where you could have something like shadow vs. sonic :sonic: , It would also be very neat indeed to have 2 hedgehogs join the brawl i'm sure lots of people would love that. His final smash should of course super shadow with the master emerald, and like goku :goku: in his final smash in which he could create a spirit bomb in which then going back to to his previous state, shadow could do the same except with chaos control. In conclusion these are just some of the reasons why I think shadow should be added to this game.

Ok, so the the main reason why I choose isaac :isaac: to be a future character to this is simply because of the fact that he is a smiley and he has great potential to this game. I'm not really sure if he already is in the game or not but if so I'd sure feel dumb.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, and hopefully you read this post since I know you have so many to read. Keep up the great work this game is amazing, but it does have its faults just like any other game but push to make it better! But don't get me wrong I absolutely love this game and it is indeed very well made and I know you make this game hundreds of times better than it already is.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:25 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Flameman105 wrote:
(NOTE: THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE IT BUT IF YOU AGREE WITH ME JUST TAKE YOUR TIME CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME WE ALL LOVE) I speculate that isaac :isaac: and shadow shall be added to the roster. I choose shadow due to the fact that he is a long awaited character and has great potential to this game. He could improve the event mode to where you could have something like shadow vs. sonic :sonic: , It would also be very neat indeed to have 2 hedgehogs join the brawl i'm sure lots of people would love that. His final smash should of course super shadow with the master emerald, and like goku :goku: in his final smash in which he could create a spirit bomb in which then going back to to his previous state, shadow could do the same except with chaos control. In conclusion these are just some of the reasons why I think shadow should be added to this game.

Ok, so the the main reason why I choose isaac :isaac: to be a future character to this is simply because of the fact that he is a smiley and he has great potential to this game. I'm not really sure if he already is in the game or not but if so I'd sure feel dumb.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, and hopefully you read this post since I know you have so many to read. Keep up the great work this game is amazing, but it does have its faults just like any other game but push to make it better! But don't get me wrong I absolutely love this game and it is indeed very well made and I know you make this game hundreds of times better than it already is.

Isaac's already confirmed ^^;

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:27 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Bruh, Isaac was already confirmed like over a year ago lol
Still interesting speculation though

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:14 pm

How did you not know that Isaac was already in beta? You even used his emote. You must also be speculating :bowser: :luigi: and :gameandwatch: .

Also, IMO, if we get a third Sonic character then it should be Knuckles. The Sonic franchise doesn't really need more than three characters, and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are dynamic threesome from the classic games. And even if we do get a fourth Sonic character, then it should be Dr. Eggman.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Flameman105 wrote:

Dude, Isaac is going to join in SSF2 Beta. Btw, I also speculate Shadow for SSF2.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Goku2500 wrote:
Dude, Isaac is going to join in SSF2 Beta. Btw, I also speculate Shadow for SSF2.

I'd personally prefer Knuckles before Shadow, but both would be great additions to the roster.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:30 am

ZapRodVail wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

I'd personally prefer Knuckles before Shadow, but both would be great additions to the roster.

Knuckles would also be a great character. If both Knuckles and Shadow make it into the game, it will be awesome.

Speculation wise: Now that Wolf has been confirmed to be an alternate costume, I speculate Falco instead.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:46 am

Goku2500 wrote:
ZapRodVail wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

Knuckles would also be a great character. If both Knuckles and Shadow make it into the game, it will be awesome.

Speculation wise: Now that Wolf has been confirmed to be an alternate costume, I speculate Falco instead.

I wouldn't count out Wolf as a playable character just yet. Wasn't he included in the opening for v0.9 or something?

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:18 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 189  Next