The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
Issue #25 of Shōnen Jump just published a colored version of the latest chapter!!!
It is okay for me to post a link to it?

Have you ever wondered how does Superman flies? In that case, wonder no more:
YouTube Video:

Mon May 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Of course it isn't, you idiot.

Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
Just asking...

Have you ever wondered how does Superman flies? In that case, wonder no more:
YouTube Video:

Mon May 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Well, credit where credit is due. I haven't liked a lot of parts of this arc, but that is one seriously f*** up apocolypse. This comic turned into a horror one there for a minute and I loved it.

Given the wildly potent Judeo-Christian concept of Eden and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil here, I can't help but think Madara's defeat will have some religous irony to it... The PROBLEM with that (and by problem I just mean unpredictability) is it's still Christianity from the Japanese perspective, which is WILDLY different from the faith in the western world and thus, I have no idea what he's going for here. If Naruto gets crucified though, I will probaly laugh my a** off at the absurdity.

And this chapter also gave me the wonderful image od Ten Ten possibly being the one to defeat Madara and save the world. Now that would be the greatest twist ever.

Wed May 21, 2014 7:46 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Well the Ten-Tails itself is neither good or evil, is more like a mindless being that has no other purpose other than merge and accumulate all chakra into a single entity.
Is more like the Sage's mother was the one who influenced the divine tree to become a monster. Think about this:
The Ten-Tails came into being as a reincarnation of the tree to get it's power back, but it waited until the Sage and his brother to be adults to do so. If the tree wanted it's chakra back so badly, why it didn't do it right when the princess ate it's fruit?

My theory is: The princess saw her children as a menace that would get in her way of conquering the world with the Infinite Tsukuyomi, so she ordered the tree to become a monster to destroy them. But they manage to seal the beast foiling her plan.
So just like her son, she waited and waited in the form of a spirit to the moment when the holy tree would return, so she could, through one of her descendants (Madara), finally cast the world in an eternal dream.

Explaining her figure at the moment of the Genjutsu's activation.

So if you ask me, all this time, princess Kaguya Otsutsuki has been the true villian all along.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage

Wed May 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Well maybe the tree will just take all the chakra in the world back and let everyone go. Sure the ninjas won't have jutsu anymore, but everone lives.

... And then Madara could get bum rushed and killed in a strictly physical confrontation.

Fri May 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Lol.
As long as Madara gets the asskick he deserves.

ImageImage

Fri May 23, 2014 10:37 pm

And once again, my Naruprediction comes true.
Kaguya WAS the real villian after all.

Anyway, I love how things unfurled for Madara. He got that coming after all.
He must suffer more!!!

ImageImage

Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

Waifu: You!
Madara needed to be more of a sympathetic villain because what he wants isn't necessarily evil, just misguided.

This chapter was so sad though

Wed May 28, 2014 12:35 am

*Ahem* Okay, how to voice my feelings on this chapter...
Ha!
HA!
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And it has now added Madara's "Considering Rape" and "Surprise Buttsex" faces to the Madara Rape Face collection

Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 am

I KNEW IT!!! Looks like Naruto will really have to go all Biju now, he will eventually unleash his new Tailed-Beast Mode, better soon than late.

Anyway, does this means that Naruto now fits on the Gender-Bender cathegory?

ImageImage

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

I thought Naruto fit gnder-bender from day one, considering one of th first things we see him do is turn into a tight-bodied naked blonde girl.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Didn't Kaguya have two sons? Naruto and Sasuke are the descendants of the old guy. But what about his brother? Who are his descendants?

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Well, maybe we will find out sooner or later.
If there is anything we know about Naruto is that the secrets always show up. (Except Kakashi's face)

Okay, if there is something that I am expecting the most, is a Shinobi Origins mini-arc.
I truly enjoyed the "Hashirama and Madara" flashback. I wouldn't mind seeing Kaguya's flashbacks of her son's childhood and that kind of stuff, how the shinobi world came to be and have a well story-telling of Rikudo and his brother's lives.

That would give me a good satisfaction for Naruto's finale.

ImageImage

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 am

On the one hand Kaguya is already leaving a pretty epic impression and doing a damn fine job solidifying her place, so I'm very pleased with that.

But, unfortunetly we seem to have returned to "too much s*** going on and I can't tell what the f*** is happening anymore" mode too.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 146  Next