The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 am

[ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Naruto got dumb after the forest part 

naruto was great on the other hand naruto shippuden wasn't that great first of all most of the battles kept on draagging on and on and on. Second naruto has a huge amout of characters more then most anime i can exept like 30 maybe forty but if you count all the naruto characters there are like 50 or so. Third they killed jiraya i mean how many anime kills off a character that has been there for so long if you want to kill a character kill them like 20 episodes after there introduced not after like 200 episodes. Forth the nine-tailed fox is naruto solution to every thing the only time the nine tailed fox failed is probably when naruto fought sasuke.Last but not least th thing that ticks me off most isthat naruto is a typical mary sue character(if you don't know what it means look it up)he is like ultra freaking strong and every body likes him i mean its ok if you make them stronger then most characters thats ok but he has NINE-TAILS if he can beat the main bad guy with like 6 or seven tails then imagine what he'll be like if he had all nine!Also everyone likes him EVERYONE in the show likes him Not one of his teammates despise him going back i think Pain liked him too! Anyways I think I've made my point go ahead a tell me I'm wrong and everything but remember its true.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Waifu: I'm married
How f*** hard is it to make a sentence readable?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 pm
YIM WWW

Captain Blueballs wrote:
How f#%$& hard is it to make a sentence readable?

are you talking to me because every word in my short paragraph is readable

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Believeblood wrote:
Captain Blueballs wrote:

Not all together, you need some form of grammar (although I admit that's asking a bit much from this place).

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:22 pm
YIM WWW

Believeblood wrote:
Captain Blueballs wrote:

Well first of all, it's the grammar. So many errors to comprehend. Second, it's a wall of text. It's sort of long... To be honest, it is not hard to read, but it's just messy. It can make your eyes bleed reading it.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:41 pm

You mean you guys were able to READ ALL OF THAT? I commend you.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 pm

pimp_named_slinkback wrote:

I studied the language of Noob.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Angel May Cry wrote:
pimp_named_slinkback wrote:

I studied the language of Noob.

You mean the f*** up one?

I think naruto just went downhill in the middle. I haven't reached the end of shippuden (last published episode nor manga) so meh.
You could probably skip the last hundred episodes of normal naruto and get perfectly the start of shippuden.

Wth am I doing here... Oh well.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:26 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Believeblood wrote:
naruto was great on the other hand naruto shippuden wasn't that great first of all most of the battles kept on draagging on and on and on. Second naruto has a huge amout of characters more then most anime i can exept like 30 maybe forty but if you count all the naruto characters there are like 50 or so.

Third they killed jiraya i mean how many anime kills off a character that has been there for so long if you want to kill a character kill them like 20 episodes after there introduced not after like 200 episodes.

Forth the nine-tailed fox is naruto solution to every thing the only time the nine tailed fox failed is probably when naruto fought sasuke.Last but not least th thing that ticks me off most isthat naruto is a typical mary sue character(if you don't know what it means look it up)he is like ultra freaking strong and every body likes him i mean its ok if you make them stronger then most characters thats ok but he has NINE-TAILS if he can beat the main bad guy with like 6 or seven tails then imagine what he'll be like if he had all nine!Also everyone likes him EVERYONE in the show likes him Not one of his teammates despise him going back i think Pain liked him too! Anyways I think I've made my point go ahead a tell me I'm wrong and everything but remember its true.

1-Whats wrong with having alot of characters?
2-They also killed off orochimaru, itachi, asuma, etc. Its not a normal 25-50 episode anime.
3-And yes everyone likes naruto but look back at the beginning. He went from being hated by everyone to being a hero. I think thats cool.
4-Naruto hasnt gone four tails that many times. And he will probably only go 9 tails towards the end of the anime. It will probably go down to a battle between 9tails and 10 tails.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
good job atleast i'm not only one who like shippuden
new naruto show
http://www.shonenjump.com/e/animetour/

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
[NU] wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
naruto was great on the other hand naruto shippuden wasn't that great first of all most of the battles kept on draagging on and on and on. Second naruto has a huge amout of characters more then most anime i can exept like 30 maybe forty but if you count all the naruto characters there are like 50 or so.

Third they killed jiraya i mean how many anime kills off a character that has been there for so long if you want to kill a character kill them like 20 episodes after there introduced not after like 200 episodes.

Forth the nine-tailed fox is naruto solution to every thing the only time the nine tailed fox failed is probably when naruto fought sasuke.Last but not least th thing that ticks me off most isthat naruto is a typical mary sue character(if you don't know what it means look it up)he is like ultra freaking strong and every body likes him i mean its ok if you make them stronger then most characters thats ok but he has NINE-TAILS if he can beat the main bad guy with like 6 or seven tails then imagine what he'll be like if he had all nine!Also everyone likes him EVERYONE in the show likes him Not one of his teammates despise him going back i think Pain liked him too! Anyways I think I've made my point go ahead a tell me I'm wrong and everything but remember its true.

1-Whats wrong with having alot of characters?
2-They also killed off orochimaru, itachi, asuma, etc. Its not a normal 25-50 episode anime.
3-And yes everyone likes naruto but look back at the beginning. He went from being hated by everyone to being a hero. I think thats cool.
4-Naruto hasnt gone four tails that many times. And he will probably only go 9 tails towards the end of the anime. It will probably go down to a battle between 9tails and 10 tails.

[NU], you always say exactly what I was going to say..

yoh wrote:
new naruto show

A full CG episode ?! This is crazy awesome. Could the ending possibly be foreshadowing for the manga?

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 pm

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
it's an ova.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm

I dislike things where the main character lives because he's the main character. Or when the main character trains forever and gets teh s*** out of him. I find that bull as well. At least dragon ball z had a reason for the main characters always winning due to the fact that saiyans get a s*** stronger when they get the s*** bea tout of them. And the main characters did actually die(some stayed dead) which is pretty cool. And when main characters were revived it wasn't out of randomness like I felt in harry potter.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Justice wrote:
I dislike things where the main character lives because he's the main character. Or when the main character trains forever and gets teh s#%$& out of him. I find that bull as well. At least dragon ball z had a reason for the main characters always winning due to the fact that saiyans get a s#%$& stronger when they get the s#%$& bea tout of them. And the main characters did actually die(some stayed dead) which is pretty cool. And when main characters were revived it wasn't out of randomness like I felt in harry potter.

lol what. When goku died in DBZ it was just like "oh again? really?"

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:02 pm
YIM WWW

yoh wrote:
new naruto show

WTF? in a good way.

When life gives you milk, churn butter.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm