The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

[ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dimension Clash 

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Ven, while walking towards the chambers 'noticed' a portal. "What's that? Some sort of portal?" he walked closer to it, eventually falling into it. "Ah!" he yelled as he fell.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Tony jumped. "What was that?" He asked Link, confused. They ran to the window to see a giant bird swoop into the vast ocean. Something fell on it and electrocuted it. It didn't take the pair long to figure out that it was a light from the lightpost outside; and that a homicide likely just happened. They saw a shady figure outside and walked out of the room.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Simon, seeing Toon Link and Tony, jumped off the ladder and into the ocean with a cry of "Everyone in this crazy place is out to get me!". As he swam towards land low enough to climb onto, he constantly watched these strange people, hoping to escape as quickly as possible before the bird woke up if it ever did.

-------------------------------

"It's Sonic, now can I come in?" Was the impatient reply. Tails quickly opened the garage door, as by the time it was completely open, Sonic was already right next to him. "Hey, can you fly me to the Hilltop zone?" Sonic asked, already tapping his foot on the ground at fairly high speeds. "Huh? Can't you just run there?" Tails innocently asked the hedgehog, taking a small break from his work in the process. "Not from where we are now, we're on vacation, remember? There's KINDA an ocean between us..." Sonic stated, already next to the Tornado. "Well, I would, but I'm busy right now." Tails said, getting back to his work.

Last edited by War P. Anda on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Ven fell into a desert landscape and woke up. "Where am I...?" Ven said as he stared for miles of sand.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm
BR Member

OOC: Ummmmm, oooooooookay. Sure why not. I'll be Momohime from Muramasa: Demon Blade.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"What is this I don't even-" Toon Link said, following tony into the great depths of the ocean.

@Densetsu: sure, I'll add you later when I'm not on my Wii.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Simon paused, quickly remembering that if there was one thing he couldn't do, it was swim. He flailed his arms and wildly, causing him to go up slightly for a second, but all-in-all he still sank like a rock as the large bird began to stir up the water slightly, causing Simon to know he was right.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 am

Toon Link, being the better swimmer, caught up to the man before Antonio did. He waded in the water until his partner came.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Tony called as he came up next to Link. He waded, too. They looked at each other, then back at the man.

Last edited by Eraser on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

((Erm, Eraser? RPing has rules, one of them being NO CONTROLLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS. Who says Simon is even unconscious? Or that he IS still breathing? Or in the case of him still being conscious and kicking, that he would even let TL grab him? I know I can't make you edit your post, you being the creator of the RP, but still.))

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

((Damn. I forgot about that.))
((;~;))

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm

(Can i Be Copy X from the Megaman series?heres a pic of him: Image

Image Image im a good brawler,got both CARDS!,CHALLANGE ME NOW BOWSER! LOL,You to Tails,im coming for you.And my team will kill you.All of them,From Sonic to Lucario to Super sonic to Knuckles.they'll kick your a**,This has been MetaKnight -

Tails:IM GONNA GET KILLED!!RUN!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 am

OOC: Normally I would never enter this topic, but that bastard has no right of dirtying the sacred citadel that is the RP boards, the last fortress of upper level thought.

Eraser, I'll let you do what you please with this buffoon. If you wish to accept him, then be my guest, as long as he suffers a cruel fate.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 am

Um Did you call me a buffoon?Why?

Image Image im a good brawler,got both CARDS!,CHALLANGE ME NOW BOWSER! LOL,You to Tails,im coming for you.And my team will kill you.All of them,From Sonic to Lucario to Super sonic to Knuckles.they'll kick your a**,This has been MetaKnight -

Tails:IM GONNA GET KILLED!!RUN!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 am

Eraser wrote:
((Damn. I forgot about that.))
((;~;))

((...So... are you gonna edit it or not?))

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am

The EPIC master wrote:
Um Did you call me a buffoon?Why?

I think it is quote obvious, sir.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm
 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next