The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I challenge :WEE: 

Currently Playing: No games
Kevin sticks his scythe out, hoping Haingi's foot will stick into hit.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:52 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Haingi goes right into it, but his shoe gets stuck instead of him getting truly hurt. But his foot is still stuck, and he falls down, hitting his head on the floor and ending up upside-down with his shoe stuck in Kevin's scythe. He tries to ram him in the face with his sword's pole, but can't see clearly and misses. He tries again.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:57 pm

Kevin gets rammed in the face. He retracts his scythe, stumbling backwards. "Ouch." HE mumbles.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Haingi falls, hitting his head on the floor again and dropping Uchiwa next to him. He sits up, rubbing his aching head. "Yowch... You wouldn't think rubber would hurt that much!" He kicks off his shoes at Kevin, since one is useless, and without the first the second is also useless.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 pm

They both hit Kevin. "Now that is just rude!" He says laughing. "Now make a move, buster."

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Haingi stands and shakes his head, bending to pick up Uchiwa. He loses balance and stumbles, but stops himself with the pole. "My pleasure... Idiot!" He says, holding the pole so on of the tri-blade sets is facing Kevin. "Amatsu Uindo, Sattou Zenpou kyou Kaishin! Heavenly Wind, Rush Forward and Reform!" The blades on that end start to rotate and glow blue with energy. After a few seconds of speeding up, the blades start to create a powerful wind and the energy being created is pushes off with it, creating a powerful attack that both pushes the enemy backward and damages them the entire way.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Kevin rams his scythe into the rubber, anchoring himself. His scythe widens, creating a wall between him and haingi.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm

*OoC: a scythe blade is 2-3 feet long, and with it stuck in rubber i'd guess it would be down at least 3 inches. that makes a maximum of 2ft 9in, and the area from top to bottom is about 10 feet if i remember correctly...

The wind going over the low "shield" bounces off the back wall with the energy, ending up still hitting Kevin. Haingi loses has balance again, still dizzy from falling on his head, but he puts his hand to wall and leans on that to keep from falling. He continues the stream of powerful wind and energy from his sword, which is going so fast now that it looks like a circular saw glowing blue. The attack looks so interesting you could stare at it for hours, being able to watch what wind looks like... it has sharp edges, but when they brush against you instead of feeling pain you feel the cold.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Kevin is still anchoring himself. He smiles. "Shall I go half demon?" He asks Haingi.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:21 pm

*OoC: quit posting the freaking one-liners, or i swear i will quit and never battle you again unless you improve greatly.

"Shall I commence owning you?" Haingi asks sarcastically, taking a few deep breaths to stop the dizziness, and it works. He starts pumping out more energy, and speeds up Uchiwa a little so the winds become even more powerful, and all the energy whips at Kevin's face in the breeze. He leans a little more on the wall, his sword getting heavy with a large pole and the equivalent of a sword's weight on each end.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Kevin mumbles something, and half of his body turns dark black. It Grows 2 spikes on the shoulder, and the arm grows longer. "Don't I look nice?" Kevin says half jokingly as the arm whips out at Haingi's neck.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:45 pm

The wind created from Uchiwa pushes the demonic arm back a little, but not enough to keep it away from Haingi. He pushes off from the wall to dodge it, but it still slashes his arm he's holding Uchiwa with, instantly numbing it. Haingi grabs it with his good arm, covering the bleeding wound with his hand. He rips his already-torn shirt off his arm, and ties it tightly around the cut. Blood ends up all over the floor, dimming the already-dim lights.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Kevin seems different, not in shape, or size, or form, or color. Just... Different. The hand grows sharp claws, and slashes at Haingi once again.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:31 pm

This time he's ready, and sends a ball of pure energy at it to slow it down. Then he focuses all the wind and energy from Uchiwa directly at it, too, to damage it and slow it down even more. Then he rushes forward, aiming to chop it into pieces with the blades

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:06 am

OOC: so, the ball of pure energy automaticly hits? ... Auto Hit!

The hand quickly pulls back. Kevin laughs. "I'm not THAT stupid!" The dark half of his body shimmers and bubbles.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 am
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next