The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:53 am

Forum rules

Anyone is free to post new topics here now. However please limit yourself to 3 maximum posts of your own per month, and absolutely NO debate topics!

Also please be mindful of what articles others post and try to show some variety. Posting multiple articles that are too similar could disinterest people from your topic.

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Chick-Fil-A vs. Marriage equality & supporters 

Waifu: I'm married
[TSON] wrote:
if i wanna get married to this guy i like but i don't have sex with him then can i get married.
NO GET THIS HOMO s*** OUT MY FACE

if i wanna get married to this girl i like but i only want to have buttsex then can i get married.
WHY YES COME GET MARRIED IN OUR CHURCH YOU ARE LOVELY AW YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT DRESS

you need to realize that there's more to relationships and marriage than finding a hole to stick it in
(!??!?!?!)
and these things that you aren't condoning are things that straight couples do just as well
(!?!??!?!)
there's a reason this problem is with marriage equality and not sex practices that are not for procreational purposes
i'm sure you're not complaining when a girl gives you a bj lbr so don't pretend like this isn't "wow i'm uncomfortable with men touching each other because my parents taught me that and i can't think for myself"

being married to a dude is also a thing that you do
and yes of course i realized that, good job using rhetoric to circumvent the point of what i said
and yes of course you would rather attribute it to "the people who don't think i should force people to like me are just dumb and close minded"

what a scientific journal says is still just an opinion apart from explicit statistics (such as numbers, meaning facts)
just as there is no actual evidence that you "become" gay, there is also no evidence that you are born gay
because we have yet to find a gene that makes you crave the c***...
a hormonal imbalance that you have from birth would also be traceable with genetics

from my personal experience with gay dudes it often comes from a pretty deep-seated inferiority complex
unfortunately people like to hide that sort of thing with a veil of excessive vanity/egotism/narcissism making them troublesome to deal with in terms of psychology
it often takes years, even a lifetime for them to figure it out
good luck finding a lib degree factory that will spend lifetimes trying to figure this out, considering the more time they spend on it the more likely the answer isn't what they want to hear

while i do believe it is possible to simply be born with the feelings of a gay person... i also think it is possible that someone will simply be born with the impulses to murder someone
i still support putting "born this way" serial killers in prison, because there are plenty of people who have an issue with the action of murdering people

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
yotsuba wrote:
Scott wrote:
yotsuba wrote:
you're straight aren't you

Not all straight people think like that.

Didn't make that claim lol
My point is, it's rare that you'll hear a gay person claim that someone is made gay by events in their early life...

Does that make sense or

just the way it was placed made it seem like you did
I know what you mean though

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
kittenpuncher wrote:
and yes of course i realized that, good job using rhetoric to circumvent the point of what i said
and yes of course you would rather attribute it to "the people who don't think i should force people to like me are just dumb and close minded"

I'm actually not attributing it to that. I think people have a right to think what they want but when you're actively speaking out against/doing things to detriment a minority not only are you a bigot but you are offering nothing to this world. If a gay man shoots your mom then by all means be upset with him and go after him but when gays have done nothing to you and are trying to live their life you honestly should have a moral problem acting against them.

kittenpuncher wrote:
just as there is no actual evidence that you "become" gay, there is also no evidence that you are born gay
because we have yet to find a gene that makes you crave the c***...
a hormonal imbalance that you have from birth would also be traceable with genetics

not necessarily, no.

kittenpuncher wrote:
from my personal experience with gay dudes it often comes from a pretty deep-seated inferiority complex

homosexuality is not caused by an inferiority complex, the inferiority complex is caused by the stresses of being a minority surrounded by bigots.

kittenpuncher wrote:
while i do believe it is possible to simply be born with the feelings of a gay person... i also think it is possible that someone will simply be born with the impulses to murder someone
i still support putting "born this way" serial killers in prison, because there are plenty of people who have an issue with the action of murdering people

so now you're equating homosexuality to murder.

um

um

UM

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
[TSON] wrote:
Dreamcaster wrote:
[TSON] wrote:
Dr. Phil doesn't even have a license, you do know that, right?
plus, how can you prove that being molested caused your feelings towards men and you weren't already prone to being gay once you began exploring? you cannot. all this rape would do is accelerate that experimentation and add a s#%$& of trauma. it's not like being raped at a young age would encourage you to like people like your rapist. that doesn't even make sense. honestly it would probably have the opposite effect. so....

lol, true, it can't be proved, so you got me there. But isn't there a possibility that being molested would lead to sexual confusion? Like for example, have you ever seen the movie "Antoine Fisher"(based on a true story)? He was raped by his nanny at a super young age and grew up to be awkward at being with women...or people for that matter. If he didn't have his trusty counselor, who knows what could've happened.

exactly my point - if a guy rapes you you're probably LESS likely to like guys/feel comfortable around them. it definitely wouldn't promote it.

Maybe I was a bit misguided by nature. but hey, this just gives me more knowledge. n_n

guess my views were of the ignorant nature. sorry 'bout that. :(

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Dreamcaster wrote:
lol, I've never heard of that happening. How could you not know were gay?

I'm not sure how people become gay now, but I know it's not a gene, cause it's possible the son of a gay man could be completely straight. (assuming that the father had sex with a female to get the child).

Maybe something happens at birth. IDK. It may forever be a mystery...

He was unsure of his sexuality and apparently also never really thought about it.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Scott wrote:
That was lame, dude. At least try to defend your post instead of busting out the "I LOVE YOU TOO XD" card.
Well, I guess there really is no way to defend your post, but still.

Ha! You think I want to defend that? I don't defend my nonseious posts. I lol, then I watch responses and lol more, then I respond and lol extra and the cycle continues. Its fun. Wow this thread is active as hell.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Typical "I got called out so I'm going to say I'm not serious" response.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Currently Playing: Hide-n-seek
Starting a petition to have Master Chief expelled from the Earth's atmosphere

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
I second that. :nod:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm

[TSON] wrote:
kittenpuncher wrote:

I'm actually not attributing it to that. I think people have a right to think what they want but when you're actively speaking out against/doing things to detriment a minority not only are you a bigot but you are offering nothing to this world. If a gay man shoots your mom then by all means be upset with him and go after him but when gays have done nothing to you and are trying to live their life you honestly should have a moral problem acting against them.

kittenpuncher wrote:

so now you're equating homosexuality to murder.

um

um

UM

are you trolling because seriously how do you still miss the point

like you saw the words murder and homosexuality near each other and then everything else was ignored

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
is that not what you're doing in that post? comparing being born as a murderer to being born as homosexual?

thing is

stay with me here

gays are not a threat to society or any people.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Omg lol he really did

How very vain of you

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:44 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5