The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:27 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
Kaisenraiyok Kachzu 

Currently Playing: Patapon 3, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon Black.
Name: Kaisenraiyok Kachzu
Race: Nandarian
Place of Birth: Nandar (Nandar is the name for the collected cities hidden in the sky. The reason they are hidden is becuase they can only intervene with humans at the right time, as doing so will disrupt time's flow.)
Appearance: Standing 5 feet tall, Kaisenraiyok wears black jeans with a white shirt. He has an eyepatch that he has to have on, which is as red as blood. His sword is made from mithril, a lightwieght yet sturdy alloy. The runes on the sword are the key to his true power.

Backstory: The Nandarian, Kaisenraiyok Kachzu, was born to the rulers of a major part of Nandar. He accepted his authority, but was kind to those under him from as soon as he could walk and talk. He did an average job in most of his classes, but did noticably better in Combat, Combat Magic and Medical Magic. At the age of 18, he graduated in thoes three subjects. His left eye was stabbed by an assailant, and not even the Great Medic of his area could heal his eye. Kaisenraiyok was given an eyepatch to wear. His sword started to show deadly power, and half of Kaisenraiyok's power was sealed in the runes. A mystic proved that Kaisenraiyok had to descend to the Earth below. He decided to follow those instructions at the age of 22. A year later, he still wanders the world, not knowing his fate.

-Formerly Gyokokaru-

Tue May 03, 2011 12:03 pm

he's a midget king and he's wearing jeans and shirts
alright

Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Cool very descriptive and detailed. I see this character already found himself a story.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
More description on appearance and maybe more detail on the backstory and Nandar would be better.

Besides that I'm alright with it.

Tue May 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Whimzer wrote:
More description on appearance and maybe more detail on the backstory and Nandar would be better.

Besides that I'm alright with it.

Standing 5 feet tall, Kaisenraiyok wears black jeans with a white shirt

Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Hmm?

I don't know, it's apparently his special universe.

But if he wanted to fit in with other RPs, he'd have to change things.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm
Site Moderator

Kaisenraiyok wrote:
Name: Kaisenraiyok Kachzu Well funny looking name, but it's not like he's human.
Race: Nandarian A description of this race and perhaps culture would be good, I wouldn't know if they're humanoid or not.
Place of Birth: Nandar (Nandar is the name for the collected cities hidden in the sky. The reason they are hidden is becuase because they can only intervene with humans at the right time, as doing so will disrupt time's flow How so? Are they displaced in time?.)
Appearance: Standing 5 feet tall Seems short, unless it's average for a Nandarian, Kaisenraiyok wears black jeans with a white shirt. He has an eyepatch that he has to have on, which is as red as blood. His sword is made from mithril, a lightwieght yet sturdy alloy What can you tell us about the sword? The design of it I mean.. The runes on the sword are the key to his true power. How about his physical appearance, his hair, eyes, anything noticeable about him? Not as needed, but how he presents himself to others would be a fine addition

Backstory: The Nandarian, Kaisenraiyok Kachzu, was born to the rulers of a major part of Nandar. He accepted his authority, but was kind to those under him from as soon as he could walk and talk. He did an average job in most of his classes, but did noticably noticeably better in Combat, Combat Magic and Medical Magic. At the age of 18, he graduated in thoes those three subjects. His left eye was stabbed by an assailant Someone tired of Nandar rule or what?, and not even the Great Medic of his area could heal his eye. Kaisenraiyok was given an eyepatch to wear. His sword started to show deadly power His sword's special, where exactly did he obtain it, in his graduation?, and half of Kaisenraiyok's power was sealed in the runes. A mystic proved that Kaisenraiyok had to descend to the Earth below. He decided to follow those instructions at the age of 22. A year later, he still wanders the world, not knowing his fate.

3/5 Decent, missing personality section, but that's alright; I wouldn't mind that.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:18 pm
 [ 7 posts ]