The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC: Bah, well still, you didn't even slap anyone's hands away, so why are you questioning me? YOU CAN'T QUESTION ME, IT IS UNFORGIVABLE! MUAHAHAHA! But yeah, some RP's have stricter rules than others, and with DVDV's rather rude comment, I feel like whipping you guys into shape.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: Please..anything but that!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

OOC: Whao 3 pages since I left.

BIC: Koshindo kept on devouring the food and looked at the dwarfs "Come on eat before its all gone!"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: Bah, fine, I won't be too strict, but i'll still give you tips and make you edit posts when neccesary.

BIC: Peter picked up Simon by the back of his shirt, then walked up behind KK. "You've had your fill... Now let other people eat!" He said, quite annoyed. He then turned to Bome. "Umm, not that I don't trust your judgement, but are you sure bringing seagulls in here was a good idea...?"

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm

"Yes sir." Koshindo said and he walked back to the top of the ship.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Simon was immediatly thrown out the door as well, and he landed at KK's feet. "Ungh... Well, at least i'm not hungry anymore..." Said Simon, just before noticing steamport in the distance. Getting up with much excitement, he ran to the edge of the ship. "Hey! It's Steamport!" He yelled, looking at Koshidno.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: What about continuing in the story? Can you continue mine?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm
BR Member

Bome began to eat a turkey leg when a gull swooped down and took as big a bite as it could. I know I said not to hurt the innocent seagulls, but these have crossed the line! He began to beat at the seagulls with his cane. "I didn't try to bring them in on purpose, they flew in when the door was open." Suddenly Bome heard a yell from the upper decks: "Hey! It's Steamport!" Bome hurried to finish his turkey leg, then rushed upstairs.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 pm

OOC:uh... I think that speedtrap is waiting for his story to continue warpanda.

BIC:koshindo looked out in the distance "So that's steamport? It looks pretty small."

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Waifu: You!
OOC: I return!! Someone fill me in please? Are all the dwarves on the ship to Steamport?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 am

OOC: @THoT: Yeah, they're currently eating a rather nice meal, you should find the contents of the dinner a few pages back. Also, welcome back party! Woo! @Blood: Slapping away a theifs hand wasn't the only autohit Speed did in that post. I think. So he needs to either re-post or edit post. @Zach: You kinda impaled John without awaiting response, that is most definitely an autohit. Re-post or edit post plarz.

BIC: Peter simply stood there, watching the "deadly" seagulls and jumping at any sudden movement, bringing up a potato sack to catch the birds with. "...Anybody here good at catching birds...?" He said, cautiously and trying not to scare the birds into an uproar. Meanwhile, Simon looked at Bome while pointing to the island in the distance. "It's right there!" He then looked at KK. "It's not a continent like Varsk, if that's what you mean!" He stated, obviously exited.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 am

Waifu: You!
Nran woke up from his long sleep on the boat to Steamport, being awoken by the numerous voices of people yelling that they've made it. He got up and walked to the table where his Sidestrider cohorts were still eating.

Elsewhere, an Elf noticed a ship on the horizon and smirked.

"So, they're here..."

Name: Culceleb Galatar (Pronounced like Kulkeleb)
Talents: Very proficient with a bow and quite cunning in speech. He is quite adept at snow magic.
Appearance: A very fair and beautiful appearance, even for an Elf. His clothing is quite extravagant, with jewel adorned purple greaves and navy blue Elvish tunic.
Race: Elf
Veteran: Yes
Backstory: Back in the Eldar Days, Culceleb fought against the Dwarves in the Fourth War of Wrath. His father, Celesdhros Gala, was a high ranking General in the Elvish army who wielded the Spear, Aeglos (Snow Point). For the 22 years that followed the aftermath of the Siege of Thangorbor, Culceleb escaped from the turmoil of war. The events of said Siege warped his mind and not only made him hate Dwarves more, but hate Elves, too. One night of walking, he saw lots of building supplies being transported to a port. The supplies were being brought to a new place called Phoenix Remedy. He was interested in the idea of peacekeeping, so he became a stowaway and managed to get to join the Remedy.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am

OOC: Second bio accepted, heading back to base.

BIC: The only things left on the table were the tomato soup, a turkey without legs, two baked potatoes, and a little bit of the seafood special. You could only see two seagulls in the room now- and you could see the sack Peter was carrying was moving franticly. Peter knew Steamport was coming up, but he needed to catch the seagulls first, and so he made a quick sweep of the bag, catching one of the two left and scaring the last one outside. He then went outside, closed the door, and set the seagulls free. Quickly grabbing the steering wheel, he got ready to "park" soon.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 am

Koshindo stared at peter and said " You should have killed them and made then food instead of setting them free." Then set his eyes back on steamport.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 pm

"Nah, we have enough food, and those seagulls were mostly bone anyway." Replied Peter, keeping his eyes on Steamport. "Hmm, if i'm not mistaken, then Steamport is the home to many theives and the like, so you'll have to watch your gold there." He warned, aproaching the island cautiously. "Hey Peter, i'm hungry, can I have a snack?" Said Simon, innocently making his way to the kitchen. "You just ate you idiot!" was the reply he got from the man whom he had questioned. Snapping out of it, Peter once more kept his eyes on the sea in front of him, sighing in the process.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48  Next