The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 pm

[ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
Naruto 

Naruto actually borrows a voice clip of luffy if u listen hard when he first jumps.
The voice is just deeper.

Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 pm

MGN Username: Jon
Currently Playing: peach, ichigo, marth
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
ZERO_OR wrote:
I only do a ditto when the Naruto player actually think they are the s#%$& and I destroy them with mine.

I hate it when people do this in general and I think its more disrespectful then taunting. You only really do this when you wanna make the other person feel like absolute s#%$&. It's just really trolly.

Being better with the same character = Disrespectful?

No, its in the intent to make them feel bad and demoralize them that makes it disrespectful. Not only that, you switched your character to ditto them, so the intent is super clear too.

Tue May 05, 2015 7:12 pm

MGN Username: WRXJoey
Currently Playing: osu!
Waifu: yes
SupremeDragoon wrote:
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
ZERO_OR wrote:
I only do a ditto when the Naruto player actually think they are the s#%$& and I destroy them with mine.

I hate it when people do this in general and I think its more disrespectful then taunting. You only really do this when you wanna make the other person feel like absolute s#%$&. It's just really trolly.

No, its in the intent to make them feel bad and demoralize them that makes it disrespectful. Not only that, you switched your character to ditto them, so the intent is super clear too.

If someone feels bad because someone started dittoing them and they think its for the intent to "demoralize them" they honestly should like go outside and not play fighting games. Maybe the other person just wanted to ditto them lol

Back to topic, is Naruto's upthrow used at all? I don't even know what it looks like. :p

Tue May 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
ZERO_OR wrote:

If someone feels bad because someone started dittoing them and they think its for the intent to "demoralize them" they honestly should like go outside and not play fighting games. Maybe the other person just wanted to ditto them lol

Back to topic, is Naruto's upthrow used at all? I don't even know what it looks like. :p

Not really, I hardly ever use it. I might use it to refresh my moves than sometimes. It does not KO or have any good follow up options or none at all.

@Dragon
I wouldn't call it really trolly.

My intent is not to make them feel like absolute s***, but its to make them see that they are not as good as they think they are and make them mature a little.

When I see someone taunt after taking at least one kill or I kill myself, even if the person who is taunting is losing the match, I see that as the most disrespectful thing anyone can do. At first it can be funny, but after a while it gets annoying to the point of disliking the other player. I am okay if someone was able to three or two stock me and maybe gv or whatever two stock me, than I am find with that and they truly deserve to taunt. However, if the match is very close and they kill me when we are both at death percentage or I kill myself, than I don't see a reason to taunt at all.

When Joey beat me the other night, I was salty and I wanted to fight him again. However, he showed good sportsmanship by not taunting the entire match and playing his character wisely so I didn't stay salty for long. I like fighting people who are respectful and I show them respect back, but I will not tolerate people who think they are the s*** after they can get one stock off of me if they are losing, even if I kill myself or if they really clutch the match out.

Sorry for my rant. :|

Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 pm

MGN Username: Jon
Currently Playing: peach, ichigo, marth
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
WRXJoey wrote:
SupremeDragoon wrote:
ZERO_OR wrote:

Meh you can think of it however you want.
The up throw is trash tho, doesn't kill, doesn't allow follow ups its p much useless.

Wed May 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, up throw is pretty much useless. Maybe you can use it to buy time for charging Rasenshuriken? >___>

Wed May 06, 2015 6:31 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: mcompany
Currently Playing: ssf2,melee,pm,sm4sh
Jab rasenshuriken

ssf2 main: idk, haven't seriously played yet. secondaries/jokes: :gameandwatch: :marth: :link: :sandbag: :jigglypuff: :falco:

Pm main:g&w second: ROB, lucario

Sm4sh main: good question

Man do I wish there were local ssf2 tourneys or at least side events so my practice is actually worth it.

Sat May 09, 2015 2:19 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
Interesting. I wonder if it'll work in Beta, with Rasenshuriken's stun Nerf and all.

Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 pm

badcon troller wrote:
Jab rasenshuriken

That's what I do.

@Doof
I do agree it shouldn't last as long as it should. However, during the initial start up is fine.

Sat May 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Waifu: Yume
I'm learning how to play him and honestly I wouldn't be the least bit mad if they changed his projectile to a shuriken or something else then slightly buffed one of his other moves. I feel like the clone grabbing you and throwing you backward is a little bit much. Though its nice for combo's.

Sun May 17, 2015 7:22 pm

MGN Username: scum
Derk wrote:
I'm learning how to play him and honestly I wouldn't be the least bit mad if they changed his projectile to a shuriken or something else then slightly buffed one of his other moves. I feel like the clone grabbing you and throwing you backward is a little bit much. Though its nice for combo's.

If it makes you feel any better the dev team is decreasing side-B range to make his zoning game more tolerable. But his current side-B is way more innovative then the shurikens of v.5 though. You can use clone toss to drag people back towards you and then fair spike into a jab-reset/tech-chase ect. This is much better then the straight up spam of early demos. It help's Naruto be more of a unique character rather then a generic Falco Diddy kong hybrid.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Waifu: Yume
scumbag wrote:
If it makes you feel any better the dev team is decreasing side-B range to make his zoning game more tolerable. But his current side-B is way more innovative then the shurikens of v.5 though.

I had no idea he had a different projectile back then. Also, that does make me feel better that they're doing that, I just feel bad sometimes when i'm forced to use it because people make approaching difficult. Rage quitters, haters, etc.

Sun May 17, 2015 10:24 pm

scumbag wrote:
Derk wrote:

If it makes you feel any better the dev team is decreasing side-B range to make his zoning game more tolerable. But his current side-B is way more innovative then the shurikens of v.5 though. You can use clone toss to drag people back towards you and then fair spike into a jab-reset/tech-chase ect. This is much better then the straight up spam of early demos. It help's Naruto be more of a unique character rather then a generic Falco Diddy kong hybrid.

You mean meteor smash.

A Falco Diddy hybrid?

@Derk
Yeah a lot has changed for Naruto. I know how you feel sometimes.

Also your profile pic goes with what your saying. That Satsuki pic is so hilarious.

Sun May 17, 2015 10:36 pm

scumbag wrote:
Derk wrote:

Dang, I had no idea they were doing this, I thought the stun nerf was the only thing that was being changed. How'd you find out about this?

Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
There was quite a bit of Naruto gameplay on the Apex Stream

Sun May 17, 2015 11:26 pm
 [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next