The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:48 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Spam e-mails 
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
What sort of ridiculous junk have you gotten in your inbox? I got this one the other day...

Quote:
Dearest one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you, after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal, which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me,

l am Miss evelyn hanson, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Thomas hanson. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast; he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 22nd may 1989 and my father took me so
Special because l am motherless

Before the death of my father on 10th December 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why? (1) He complained that I am evelyn, young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me,(2)That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$4.500.000.(FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that l should seek for a GOD fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad, that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country. He also gave standing instructions to the company that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father, the money was deposited as art works to avoid attracting attention to the deposit.
I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honourable seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advice since l am a girl of 20 years.

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.
Moreover, l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security company.

Hoping to hearing from you soon. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy
Love

Ms evelyn hanson.

As if somebody I don't even know would just give me 675 grand for adopting her. :facepalm:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Check this crap from my friend...: show
Half the people she sent this to are unknown to me. And I thought Gmail didn't freaking get Spam!

Info Dude <[email protected]> Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM
To: [email protected]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl
To:Mikayla Widmer <[email protected]>

What kind of crap is this? It's not like some crazy retard girl is going to come all the way the Washington to kill me...
Who started this... False rumors are... DUMB.

Date: Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Subject: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl
To: Andria <[email protected]>, Ashlie <[email protected]>, Autumm <[email protected]>, Braylee <[email protected]>, Chantel <[email protected]>, Chase <[email protected]>, cheyanne <[email protected]>, Crickette <[email protected]>, Cuz Ashley <[email protected]>, DAKOTA!!! <[email protected]>, Dessy <[email protected]>, Erica <[email protected]>, Emily <[email protected]>, Erica <[email protected]>, Eric Mickelson <[email protected]>, Haley! <[email protected]>, Hunter <[email protected]>, info dude <[email protected]>, Jane <[email protected]>, Jennifer <[email protected]>, Jennifer <[email protected]>, Jordin <[email protected]>, Kalli Jo Peterson <[email protected]>, Kaylee <[email protected]>, Kelcie <[email protected]>, Kelcie Stiements <[email protected]>, Kirsten <[email protected]>, Kori butler <[email protected]>, Krista <[email protected]>, Lauren <[email protected]>, Mad dog <[email protected]>, Mary Sibert <[email protected]>, McKae Kimball <[email protected]>, Mckayla <[email protected]>, Miki Widmer <[email protected]>, Molly <[email protected]>, Mom <[email protected]>, Morgan <[email protected]>, Morgs <[email protected]>, Morynn <[email protected]>, "Mrs. Black" <[email protected]>, NAME STEALER <[email protected]>, Nathan <[email protected]>, Nic Duersch <[email protected]>, Nick <[email protected]>, Pinki <[email protected]>, Rachel <[email protected]>, Rex!!!! lambert <[email protected]>, roberto <[email protected]>, Siara <[email protected]>, Sydney <[email protected]>, Taylor <[email protected]>, Teesha <[email protected]>, Tiffany Rinne <[email protected]>, Zack <[email protected]>

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:03:56 -0800
Subject: Fw: 11 year old pregnant girl
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Ashlie Leishman <[email protected]>; Aubree Hanson <[email protected]>; braylee <[email protected]>; Braylee <[email protected]>; Bryson Balls <[email protected]>; Carson Tolman <[email protected]>; Chase man <[email protected]>; Chase Windgreen <[email protected]>; Cody cell phone <[email protected]>; Emily lundskog <[email protected]>; Fernando <[email protected]>; Hunter Wilson <[email protected]>; jaden nilson <[email protected]>; Keisha C <[email protected]>; Kelsi <[email protected]>; McKae Kimball <[email protected]>; Mikayla Widmer <[email protected]>; Morgan Sosa <[email protected]>; Morgan Walker <[email protected]>; Nic Deurch <[email protected]>; Sadie Higley <[email protected]>; Sarah whitney <[email protected]>; sarah whitney <[email protected]>; Snoopy Falintine <[email protected]>; Taylor Gunnel <[email protected]>; Teesha Madsen <[email protected]>; Tiffany Lundskog <[email protected]>; tiffany vogler <[email protected]>; football11 <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 7:51:31 PM

-MCKAE-

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:49:17 -0600

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:12:07 -0700
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

these emails are so dumb!

To: [email protected]; alexa cook <[email protected]>; alexis ward <[email protected]>; alyssa carey <[email protected]>; amanda <[email protected]>; annie hughes <[email protected]>; ashley blair <[email protected]>; autumn perkins <[email protected]>; brinley knowles <[email protected]>; brooke lockhart <[email protected]>; brooklyn baldwin <[email protected]>; Brooklyn Baldwin <[email protected]>; Caitlyn Geortemiller <[email protected]>; cool People <[email protected]>; courtney <[email protected]>; daniel judd <[email protected]>; dougie anthony <[email protected]>; hannah walker <[email protected]>; jake pitcher <[email protected]>; Jennilyn Kulikowski <[email protected]>; josh egbert <[email protected]>; kirdy lockhart <[email protected]>; lizette larned <[email protected]>; Sadie Hughes <[email protected]>; sierra <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:10:26 AM

your friend Savy

To: Krista <[email protected]>; Lizette <[email protected]>; Bethanee <[email protected]>; Brookie <[email protected]>; Carly <[email protected]>; Sam <[email protected]>; Savy <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:49:10 PM

Sierra

To: Addison Price <[email protected]>; Alex Ehrenkranz <[email protected]>; alex fricke <[email protected]>; alex fricke <[email protected]>; Alexander Ehrenkranz <[email protected]>; Amanda Tran <[email protected]>; Aundrea Carr <[email protected]>; Brett mission email adress <[email protected]>; Brijin Jensen <[email protected]>; cassie massie <[email protected]>; Cool People <[email protected]>; Courtney Howe <[email protected]>; courtney howe <[email protected]>; courtney howe <[email protected]>; Emily Nicole Locken <[email protected]>; GiGi Nachurro <[email protected]>; karen lockhart <[email protected]>; katelyn lund <[email protected]>; katie jayne carr <[email protected]>; kayla zwick <[email protected]>; Kevin Honsberger <[email protected]>; Kyle Drake <[email protected]>; Matthew Carr <[email protected]>; Megan Stewart <[email protected]>; megan stewart <[email protected]>; michaela Gould <[email protected]>; michaela gould <[email protected]>; monica waldau <[email protected]>; paige day <[email protected]>; rachel nesser <[email protected]>; samantha griffin <[email protected]>; sarah carr <[email protected]>; scarlett lausch <[email protected]>; Sierra Howe <[email protected]>; Tyler Buhman <[email protected]>; yves hatch <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:38:50 PM

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; Alex Ehrenkranz <[email protected]>; amanda tran <[email protected]>; Angela Downey <[email protected]>; Brijin Jenson <[email protected]>; Brooke Lockhart <[email protected]>; Cassie Macy <[email protected]>; Communications Fail <[email protected]>; courtney carter <[email protected]>; CRIMSON <[email protected]>; Dillon Watts <[email protected]>; Erica Fox <[email protected]>; Greg Seferian <[email protected]>; Jacob Koch <[email protected]>; Joe VanNattan <[email protected]>; katelyn lund <[email protected]>; Kevin Honsberger <[email protected]>; Kyle Drake <[email protected]>; Melanie Nguyen <[email protected]>; Noah Jackson <[email protected]>; Ryan Demars <[email protected]>; samantha griffin <[email protected]>; Taylor Hayes <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:07:17 PM

To: Alan <[email protected]>; Bryton <[email protected]>; Courtney <[email protected]>; Doug <[email protected]>; Harrison <[email protected]>; Jose <[email protected]>; Kyle A (again) <[email protected]>; Kyle D <[email protected]>; Lauren <[email protected]>; Matt Cook <[email protected]>; Riley <[email protected]>; Ryan <[email protected]>; Tyler <[email protected]>; Uncle Jay <[email protected]>; Uncle Ron <[email protected]>; Uncle Jimmy <[email protected]>; Kyle A <[email protected]>; Evan <[email protected]>; Courtney <[email protected]>; Brandon (cousin) <[email protected]>; Aunt Cindy <[email protected]>; Uncle Richard <[email protected]>; Cousin Luke <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 1:32:03 PM

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Fwd: 11 year old pregnant girl
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:39:58 -0400

-----Original Message-----
To: Evan <[email protected]>; Carly <[email protected]>; kimbo <[email protected]>; michael <[email protected]>; Aaron Smith <[email protected]>; Olivia <[email protected]>; Michaela Gould <[email protected]>; Alexandra <[email protected]>; marissa christiano <[email protected]>; [email protected]
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 10:11 am
Subject: 11 year old pregnant girl

Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

-----Original Message-----
To: Allegra Thomas <[email protected]>; Manda <[email protected]>; Alex <[email protected]>; Cara <[email protected]>; Claire <[email protected]>; Cam <[email protected]>; marissa christiano <[email protected]>; Danielle <[email protected]>; Haley Miller <[email protected]>; Melissa <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, Jun 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 2:01 PM
To: Claire <[email protected]>, [email protected], Haley Miller <[email protected]>, marissa <[email protected]>, mili <[email protected]>, haley miller <[email protected]>, Kyla <[email protected]>, kyla 2 <[email protected]>, sara rose hill <[email protected]>, Amanda Honn <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM
To: Allie Farmer <[email protected]>, alex <[email protected]>, Ali <[email protected]>, Allison Wooldridge <[email protected]>, Allison Wooldridge <[email protected]>, Alex <[email protected]>, alli <[email protected]>, "ALEX(:" <[email protected]>, ai <[email protected]>, ally <[email protected]>, Mayson <[email protected]>, Crimson <[email protected]>, claire conti <[email protected]>, dani <[email protected]>, "Haley(dont email her on this!!)" <[email protected]>, "Haley(dont email here on this!)" <[email protected]>, "Haley(dont email here on this)" <[email protected]>, Nicolette Slender <[email protected]>, Presley <[email protected]>, Kyla <[email protected]>, Kyla <[email protected]>, Kyla <[email protected]>, cameron moore <[email protected]>, Tory! !!!!!!! <[email protected]>, "TORY!!!(:" <[email protected]>, HAILEY <[email protected]>, jordanoliver oliver <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM
To: Amanda Dixon <[email protected]>, Ashlee Gomez <[email protected]>, ashlee gomez <[email protected]>, haley miller <[email protected]>, Mandy Shrum <[email protected]>, Marissa Christiano <[email protected]>, Mayson Montoya <[email protected]>, Melissa Fiscarelli <[email protected]>, Melissa Fiscarelli <[email protected]>, Miranda <[email protected]>, Nicolette Slender <[email protected]>

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:03:18 -0700
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl
To:

I HATE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!! MELISSA

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Jon Underwood <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl
To: [email protected], "Meaghan Novlan" <[email protected]>, "CJ" <[email protected]>, "Taryn Morris" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "Taylor Dempsey" <[email protected]>, "Joey Patterson" <[email protected]>, "Andrea Patterson" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "Jared" <[email protected]>, "Bria Shaw" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "Kaylah Delaney" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 5:50 PM

Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Subject: FW: Fwd: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl
To: "Emily M." <[email protected]>, Emily Avelar <[email protected]>, Emily Avelar <[email protected]>, [email protected], Jon Underwood <[email protected]>, brian terrell <[email protected]>, Ryan Smith <[email protected]>, Jessica Suriano <[email protected]>, Taryn Morris <[email protected]>, abbey maggie <[email protected]>, Justine Enns <[email protected]>, Zo <[email protected]>, Am Nash <[email protected]>, Annie <soc [email protected]>, Zoe Zoe <[email protected]>, Gabby <[email protected]>, Megan Hamberlin <[email protected]>, stranger strangerrr <[email protected]>, [email protected], Hibah Agwani <[email protected]>, "kaylah delaney<3" <[email protected]>, Zoe Vela <[email protected]>, Celina Wanjie <[email protected]>, Bria Shaw <[email protected]>, Luke Gumm <[email protected]>, Michelle Rocks <[email protected]>

I love him ......... I love him not.......... whatever you think .........
that's your opinion......... but he's my life....
and I will NEVER let him go............
X).................<3 ...............

~ Carly ~

Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:46 PM
To: Abbey; Alexis; Amelia; Austin; Bria; Carly; Haley; Hannah; Kaylah; Kaylah; Luke; Maddie; Meaghan; Nick; Sierra

Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: 11 year old pregnant girl

~Taryn~

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Celina Wanjie <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "Jon Underwood" <[email protected]>, "Luke Gumm" <[email protected]>, "Meaghan Novlan" <[email protected]>, "Mellisa" <[email protected]>, "Mellisa2" <[email protected]>, "Mellisa3" <[email protected]>, "Nashon Barton" <[email protected]>, "Nyakeru Wanjie" <[email protected]>, "Taryn" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "Abby" <[email protected]>, "Alexia Kamau" <[email protected]>, "Ally" <[email protected]>, "Bria Shaw" <[email protected]>, "Chealse" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 1:33 AM
ths scars the crap out of me

To: Abbey Dierks <[email protected]>; Alexis Stark <[email protected]>; Amelia Nash <[email protected]>; An Nguyen <[email protected]>; Anna Tran <[email protected]>; Catherine Bui <[email protected]>; Celina Wanjie <[email protected]>; Christy Pham <[email protected]>; Chynna Nguyen <[email protected]>; Dorothy Bui <[email protected]>; Francisca Bui <[email protected]>; Jared Nettles <[email protected]>; Jon Underwood <[email protected]>; Kim Ong <[email protected]>; Luke Gumm <[email protected]>; Melissa Fiscarelli <[email protected]>; Michelle Hugus <[email protected]>; Michelli <[email protected]>; My Kha <[email protected]>; Payton Fry <[email protected]>; Snow Day <[email protected]>; Tam Ha <[email protected]>; Tammy Gomez <[email protected]>; Tammy Tran <[email protected]>; Taryn Morris <[email protected]>; Taylor Buck <[email protected]>; Teresa Tran <[email protected]>; Thao Ha <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:17:22 PM

*Tammers*
*Tammers*

To: Alyssa <[email protected]>; Anthony <[email protected]>; Catherine Bui <[email protected]>; Dominick Johnson <[email protected]>; Elziabeth Drayton <[email protected]>; Frankie Bui <[email protected]>; Kimica Do <[email protected]>; Sydney Wallace <[email protected]>; Tammy Tran <[email protected]>; Tatiana Valles <[email protected]>; Tatiana Valles <[email protected]>; Teresa Nguyen <[email protected]>; Teresa Nguyen <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:12:10 PM

Kaaa! I'm sacred!
To: abbie <[email protected]>; keri <[email protected]>; claire <[email protected]>; emilee <[email protected]>; sydeny <[email protected]>; emily agerman <[email protected]>; Jess Valles <[email protected]>; trease <[email protected]>; trease <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:48:44 AM

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Emilee Mitchell <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "Lindsay Wons" <[email protected]>, "luke burns" <[email protected]>, "alex tritt" <[email protected]>, "B-Dog" <[email protected]>, "jesse haish" <[email protected]>, "Bree Kron" <[email protected]>, "allison beals" <[email protected]>, "alyssa bigalow" <[email protected]>, "Annie Pitcher247" <[email protected]>, "Anna Ramirez" <[email protected]>, "abby bartels" <[email protected]>, "tay berlinski" <[email protected]>, "alex tritt" <[email protected]>, "maddie powla" <[email protected]>, "maddie pawola" <[email protected]>, "Annie Pitcher247" <[email protected]>, "margot vermeylen" <[email protected]>, "B-Dog" <[email protected]>, "mattie hayes" <[email protected]>, "mattie hayes" <[email protected]>, "luke burns" <[email protected]>, "maddie pawola" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "MATTIE HAYES" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:39 PM

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:32:12 PM

In a message dated 5/27/2009 3:54:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Nora <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "Bazany, Caeley " <[email protected]>, "1 Marisa Sobtka !!!!!" <[email protected]>, "Gousios, Ashley" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "Frederick, Abby" <[email protected]>, "Jenny" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], "Hannah Zipoy" <[email protected]>, "Kassi McMillan" <[email protected]>, "Kaynish, Catherine " <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
lol so fake but what ever.

nor-bear
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:27 PM
To: Zipoy, Hannah ; White, Chloe; Stromier, Lindsey; Seibert, Caitlin; Santoyo, Tuesday; Sakolari, Angela; Sabodka, Marisa; Riordan, Nora; Masciopinto, Julia; Koen, Carter; Ketch, Savanna ; Joseph, Jessica; Harvey, Tori; Gousios, Ashley ; Federick, Abby; F, Amreen; Evans, Mykayla; Brake, Lizzy; Bohner, Jennifer; Block, Sarah; Bazaney, Caeley; Abbott, Jill

On December 24, 2006 at 8 oclock in the morning,
a young 14 year old boy by the name of Scott Jackson
was found dead. Doctors couldnt come up with the
cause of his death. His mother checked his emails
to see if she could figure out what happened. Turns
out he was still signed into his Yahoo email account.
She found he had gone to sleep after he read
and didnt send a chain letter about a little girl
that kills you in your sleep with no natrual cause of death..
This is the email she read: My name is ofelia Heras. Im 16
years old. Im a murderer. I have no face. When i was young i was abused by my father, then, i killed him, I will do to you what he did to me. When you look
at me youll die immediately.You have 900 seconds
to send this to 24? people or I will visit you tonight. This is not a joke, If u dont send this then u will die, and u want to know how,

I will slid your body in half and then i will stab u 1 million times until all of your blood is out of you body i will take off all of your clothes and leave you naked, but dont worry, there wont be any of your skin left, i will break all of your bones, and i? will eat everything that is left of you... enjoyError! Filename not specified.

Put subject as:
11 year old pregnant girl or else......

?
this is what they sent to me after that ? ? ? ?
This is not a joke!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
This is 100% true!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
TODAY, when you receive this mail...
?
?
?
?
?
You will be facing the decision of your LIFE...
?
?
?
?
?
?
You must take this seriously!
?
?
?
?
?
?
I never send mails like this!
?
?
?
?
?
?
But I really don't want to mess up your life!
?
?
?
?
?
?
IF YOU SEND THIS TO LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
Tonight... You will see the most horrifying thing... EVER!
?
?
?
?
?
?
And you will have bad luck for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!
?
?
?
?
?
Send this to 10 people...
?
?
?
?
?
?
And your crush will SLAP YOU ON THE FACE...
?
?
?
?
?
?
Send this to 20 people...
?
?
?
?
?
?
Your mum will give you the gift you wanted all the time....
?
?
?
?
?
?
IF you send this to everyone on your list...
?
?
?
?
?
?
Your wishes will come true and your crush will kiss you...
?
?
?
?
?
?
BUT! You only have 3 hours to do so!
?
?
?
?
?
So quick, pass this on...
?
?
?
?
?
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...
?
?
?
?
?
I know, It's just a stupid chain right?
?
?
?
?
?
Well, I've warned you before...
?
?
?
?
Don't be as stubborn as Maria...
?
?
?
?
She received this mail just as you did, she didn't take it seriously... so she simply deleted it... That night, she was taking her shower when she saw this monstrous thing... She fell and had a brain tumor for the rest of her life....
?
?
?
?
Just be like Sam T.
?
?
?
?
He receive this mail just like Maria, He was smart and he sent it to all his contacts. The next day he got asked out by his crush and they were going out ever since...
?
?
?
?
?
I know who you wanted to be...
?
?
?
?
So be smart, pass this on...

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.40/2135 - Release Date: 05/26/09 08:53:00

-----Inline Message Follows-----

To: "Bazany, Caeley " <[email protected]>, "1 Marisa Sobtka !!!!!" <[email protected]>, "Gousios, Ashley" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "Frederick, Abby" <[email protected]>, "Jenny" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], "Hannah Zipoy" <[email protected]>, "Kassi McMillan" <[email protected]>, "Kaynish, Catherine " <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]

nor-bear
To: Zipoy, Hannah ; White, Chloe; Stromier, Lindsey; Seibert, Caitlin; Santoyo, Tuesday; Sakolari, Angela; Sabodka, Marisa; Riordan, Nora; Masciopinto, Julia; Koen, Carter; Ketch, Savanna ; Joseph, Jessica; Harvey, Tori; Gousios, Ashley ; Federick, Abby; F, Amreen; Evans, Mykayla; Brake, Lizzy; Bohner, Jennifer; Block, Sarah; Bazaney, Caeley; Abbott, Jill

years old. Im a murderer. I have no face. When i was young i was abused by my father, then, i killed him, I will do to you what he did to me. When you look
to send this to 24? people or I will visit you tonight. This is not a joke, If u dont send this then u will die, and u want to know how,

I will slid your body in half and then i will stab u 1 million times until all of your blood is out of you body i will take off all of your clothes and leave you naked, but dont worry, there wont be any of your skin left, i will break all of your bones, and i? will eat everything that is left of you... enjoyError! Filename not specified.

Put subject as:

?
This is not a joke!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
This is 100% true!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
She received this mail just as you did, she didn't take it seriously... so she simply deleted it... That night, she was taking her shower when she saw this monstrous thing... She fell and had a brain tumor for the rest of her life....
?
?
?
?
Just be like Sam T.
?
?
?
?
He receive this mail just like Maria, He was smart and he sent it to all his contacts. The next day he got asked out by his crush and they were going out ever since...
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.40/2135 - Release Date: 05/26/09 08:53:00

nor-bear

Put subject as:

?
This is not a joke!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
This is 100% true!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Just be like Sam T.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

nor-bear

at me youll die immediately..You have 900 seconds

Put subject as:

?
This is not a joke!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
This is 100% true!!!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Just be like Sam T.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Wow... that's weird. What do you sign up to...?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm

I've got Gmail... Obviously my friend is acquainted with retards. And I don't see why she decided to send it to me, like I believe in this S%@#!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Maybe you could've cut all the "forwarded to" bits off, though.
But I get s*** chainmail like that all the time. People who I gave my e-mail addreess too are retards and forward it.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

No kidding... She's like my only contact, yet only 3 of the 1,000,000 people she sent this to are known to me.

Anyways, we've only known each other for a week, but she's already sending me this crap.

@Snoble: How's your trip?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 pm

What do you mean?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 pm

I was watching you and WarPandaXI in the Preliminary.
You said you had to go somewhere, and wondered if disqualification was at stake.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Ah, that was a week or two ago, and it was only two nights away.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Thanks to my cease and desist reply emails against whoever sends chain emails to me, I don't get any.

Spam, on the other hand, will always find its way to my inbox since Thai law does not protect us against spam mail yet.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Gmail is getting pretty good at handling Spam now. Suddenly it's like I don't get any...

...unfortunately I do get chain emails. But you just threaten your friends and they stop.

Adopted by Shounic

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
that and friends who get viruses sending you ads

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 pm

The only problem is she's on once every month (literally), so if I send a threat...

1. She'll hate me (that's bad) Hate = :cry:
2. It's no use, cause she's barely on.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 pm
Site Admin

A lot of my E-mails are spam now, and a tons aren't forum friendly.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

That's why you have one email for signing up for sites (which you check just to activate your account) and one real one (which is for banking, business, family stuff like that)

Children - Geno

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next