The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 12:49 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Okay, I love you Mcleod but........
So, I've been playing all day today and I just found out that tails is my new main. I really liked his playing style and then I figured out that he could be at least top 3 in the tier list or whatever. This got me really excited cause I love tails as a character. So now I go back online and started playing him again and I realized there's been an update to the game. now there's a cool post-game type thing that was very brawl and sm4sh esque. then I realized....

YALLLLL JUSSTTT NEEERRFED TAILSSS
- you took away his recovery and replaced it with some bowser jr type stuff where he throws some walking explosive doll. This really sucks because this was very good and great because it was good for combos and for recovering.
- you gave him 6 jumps to compensate, but even this is bad because this makes him seem too much like Jigglypuff or Kirby now which makes him seem less unique and just some semi-clone.
-You took away his signature gliding ability which makes him very bad now and makes him seem not like himself. I mean, whats tails without his gliding ability. That's like taking away Mario's fireball ability.

Tails was a very good and all-around balanced character but now he's just bad. I'm not trying to nitpick you or hate on you. I even called my friends and told them to select tails in ssf2 and even they were disappointed. Pls change him back to his original self.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
tails had the glide for a few months before they removed it, what do you mean by signature ability

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 pm

This glitch was really specific and random, but while I was playing on Sky Sanctuary Zone as Kirby, I copied Ichigo's ability and used it while standing on the left pillar, and it caused a global damage effect for everyone except Kirby to get stunlocked as though they were hit by the ability and lift into the air, and after a few uses, everyone flew off the stage! It also caused the game to lag pretty hard, but it was most likely because of the applied effects to three characters at once... I'm not exactly sure why this happened, but it showed up with the 1.0.3.1 update. It makes Kirby super OP under the right conditions, and it's pretty hilarious :xd:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
:bomberman: 's aerial side b doesnt play a sfx.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:07 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Link's Bow in SSF1 mode is really scuffed, it just falls directly in front of you :link:

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:09 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
any sfx and voice clips that would play during the victory screen becomes louder if the screen is skipepd before the sfx even plays

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:46 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: SonGoku9000
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: Takahashi Saki
During :sora:'s flowmotion, if you hold down the backward version, :sora:'s just gonna toss the opponent upwards and the move won't connect. I think this also can be done with the forward and down variations…

POWER!!!

Mains: :goku: :ichigo: :naruto: :luffy:
Secondaries: :gameandwatch: :sandbag: :pacman: :bowser:
For fun: :luigi: :sora: :pit:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:52 am
BR Member

In addition to the above: the first hit of Sora's Flowmotion knocks opponents too far upward, so the follow-up combo misses a lot. Most noticeable when fighting light characters - issue with weight-scaling knockback?

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am

https://giphy.com/gifs/cyL56D0tsXiwM
Kirby's Rasenshuriken always goes along the ground, dealing minute damage and knockback with very low range. No real reproduction instructions needed: just use copied Naruto's Neutral B.

https://giphy.com/gifs/cyL56D0tsXiwM
Kirby's Getsuga Tensho. Hits all other characters, is invisible, is always fully charged and can 0-death if comboed into itself.
Again, just use the copied version of Ichigo's Neutral B.

A scrubby :ichigo: main.
Shameless plugs:
Twitter
Youtube

If only I could participate in tournaments ;_;

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:56 am

I found a bug thats kinda annoying. When :yoshi: neutral specials :pacman: and the egg falls on :pacman: 's bounce platform, it glitches and :pacman: turns invisible until he either dies or you neutral special him again. nothing serious, but still pretty annoying.

P.S Love :yoshi: 's resprite

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:52 pm

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
Can confirm Kirby glitch def true and funny as hell

In other news, Kirby finally has a winning matchup

Also I have no freaking clue, I can't seem to replicate it \/

Attachments:
glitch plat.png
glitch plat.png [ 47.08 KiB | Viewed 1620 times ]

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:54 pm

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
And Goku's Kamehameha Ground Reset is still in this game.

FIX IT! IT'S BEEN THREE PATCHES SINCE THEN AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE A THING ABOUT IT!
I mean come on, Kirby doesn't even reset when he lands with Kamehameha!

Also, Kirby retains some hat bugs aside from the Ichigo one, which is major:
Kirby's Fire Breath retains the old angle and knockback of Fire Breath; for those who don't know, it does more knockback when facing left and sends at a semi-spike.
As well, Kirby's Kamehameha doesn't turn around like Goku's.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 pm

I was playing :falco: against a level 9 :kirby: and the :kirby: swallowed me while I was shooting a laser and the game broke. I could still move :falco: while in this position and pause the game, but all of the effects stayed on screen when I used them.

Attachments:
brokenSSF2.PNG
brokenSSF2.PNG [ 118.43 KiB | Viewed 1602 times ]
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 pm

I have two things to note.

One. Is it normal for the game not to use more RAM or CPU? The higher graphical settings in the game, in both windowed and full screen, have some lag, getting worse as the graphics get better. But the CPU and RAM usage still remain relatively low. Even the lowest setting gets some lag (though minor), particularly with fullscreen. How am I supposed to experience better graphics if the game won't take what it needs? (And does this game even use the GPU?)

And two. Playing for a short period of time slows the game down. I start noticing it after a few Event matches (and multiple retries) before it gets worse and worse. Within twenty minutes, I'm restarting the game so I can play normally again. What's going on here?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:19 pm

In 1.0.3.1 If you eat ichigo as kirby and use neutral special, the projectile is invisible and covers the whole screen. I hate to bring this up because its sooooo much fun :kirby: :ichigo:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 106  Next