The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC: Oh... EDIT

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" The man said, as he aimed a kick at KK's gut.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Koshindo side stepped "Is this guy drunk or just plain crazy oviously he won't listen to reason so I better escape." Koshindo thought.Then jumped through a open window. As soon as he touched the ground he found him self in a alley."Man there go's my money." Koshindo said.He walked out the alley and started walking towards the weapon shop from before "Who was that guy exactly?" Koshindo asked himself as he walked into the weapon shop. As soon as he walked in the shop he realized that the ladie was gone.(OOC:Yo is this autoing or something?)BIC:"Ugh where did she go now?" Koshindo said "Man today isn't my lucky day." Koshindo walked out of the shop and saw the same orange hair teen(OOC:Tell me if this is autoing too.)BIC:"Hey you!" Koshindo said walking towards the orange hair teen.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 pm

OOC: Hmm, I'm not really sure...

BIC: "...Oh, you found me." He said, holding out the "wallet", and dropping it to the ground. "Whatever, there wasn't much in there anyway." He stated before walking into an ally.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"Who does he think he is?" Koshindo said but he had to admit that he didn't have that much money. In his wallet was only 3 silver coins and 5 bronze coins. He thought about following the orange hair teen but he remembered he had to find the ladie that knew about the box of shards. "Hopfully she didn't go far.
Maybe I'll ask around... but then again the last time I asked someone they tried to hassle me. I guess I'll just look around." First Koshindo tried the bar,she wasn't there.Next he tried the item shop,she wasn't there either.The last place he could check was the docks,she wasn't there either. Which ment she had to be at her home to bad he couldn't just barge into the houses.So he had to try asking someone and hope they wouldn't haggle him.He asked a nearby man "Hey sir have you seen the ladie that works at the weapon shop?If not do you know something about the box of shard."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

"You DO realise how many weapon shops there are here, right kid? Narrow it down a little more." He said, slightly grumpily.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm

"Oh sorry that one over there."Koshindo said pointing to the weapon shop.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"Well, I can't remember what they look like exactly, but um.. I know what they look like, if I find them, then I'd know." Kazu said.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: I edited.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"Alright, I know her... You should find her in a brown house with a red roof a few houses down." He said, shrugging and walking away.

--------------------------------------------------

"Ah, I see..." Simon said, beggining to walk in a random direction. "Well, be better go find them." He continued, still walking.

-------------------------------------------------

Simon nor Peter were anywhere in sight, but an orange-haired teen was. Seeing Zander he walked up to him. "Excuse me, sir, could you tell me where I might find the nearest bakery?" He politely said with a dull look in his eye.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 pm

"A bakery? Well, there's a good one down across the street from the weapons shop down there. Say, do you have anything to do with the Phoenix Remedy?"
Zander immediately noticed he'd said too much, and with a blink of his eye, he ran down the road.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Kazu said "Yeah, I guess...But they're strong as a double team..And I hope they're still here." Kazu began to look around himself.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hmm, we'll have to split them up then." Simon said, aimlessly wandering. "But we should probably stick together until we find them, as you said you couldn't fend them off by your self, and I wouldn't recognise them." He finished, slightly drifting towards a bakery.

---------------------------------------------

The orange haired teen was quite confused, but thought to himself Phoenix Remedy? So they're here... He then turned around to see the large boat with said orginazation's logo on the side. ...I probably should've noticed that... He thought to himself, mentally facepalming. "Bah, and he ran away before I could steal his money... Oh well." He said to himself, not noticing that he actually WAS talking to himself this time.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Kazu noticed two people in an alleyway "I found them!" Kazu ran towards the alleyway.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Zander happened to look back, and he still saw the youth standing in the same place... Zander somehow got the feeling that he should hide the money, as it could be stolen, or the worst case scenario, should he be in MORE trouble with the authorities. Out of his mind, Zander ran to the bank, deposited ALL of his money (including the loot) into a new bank account, and left. However, he noticed the accountant was in awe of how much money Zander had. He went back to where the teen once stood, and was dissapointed that he was gone.

Last edited by Speedtrap on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 48  Next