The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:53 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Logical discussion: The thread 

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Here are my thoughts on the situation, don't kill me if I'm wrong.

NK is running out of money - they need funding. They have to be - they don't trade much, they're very secluded.

So they decide to send out messages to the outside countries shouting "HEY! HEY! WE CAN KILL YOU ALL!"

Other countries are like, "oh teh noez they has nueks. heres a lot of money so u dont kill us".

NK's money problem is solved.

---

They've done it before, why not do it again?

Adopted by Shounic

Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 am

Nobody wrote:

NK is running out of money - they need funding. They have to be - they don't trade much, they're very secluded.

So they decide to send out messages to the outside countries shouting "HEY! HEY! WE CAN KILL YOU ALL!"

Other countries are like, "oh teh noez they has nueks. heres a lot of money so u dont kill us".

---

So they don't buy items, so they don't have money? I always thought that if country were to be an isolationism, then you would stop spending money on foreign items and just harvest/make your own. Just a thought, not trying to "kill" you or anything.

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Soulful wrote:
Nobody wrote:

---

So they don't buy items, so they don't have money? I always thought that if country were to be an isolationism, then you would stop spending money on foreign items and just harvest/make your own. Just a thought, not trying to "kill" you or anything.

You're right, because China did that for a looong time.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 pm
YIM WWW

Nobody wrote:

---

YOU...SIR...ARE...AN...IDIOT! NK isn't stupid! They know that they don't get any money. They just did it because to piss of people. Jesus christ... What's wrong with you man? And besides, if they needed money, they could just go out on the street and kill some random guy. f*** man....

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 am

Currently Playing: The Game
Imperial wrote:
YOU...SIR...ARE...AN...IDIOT! NK isn't stupid! They know that they don't get any money. They just did it because to piss of people. Jesus christ... What's wrong with you man? And besides, if they needed money, they could just go out on the street and kill some random guy. f*** man....

I hope that was sarcasm.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 am

Waifu: You!
Oh, new Logical Discussion
Terrorism in the Indonesian region
A terrorist group in Indonesia blew up 2 Western Hotels
The Marriot and something else in Jakarta

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 am

There are always someone trying to get attention somewhere in the world.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 am

Right. Terrorists do it for their religion(at least they think they do). They're brainwashed or something, for god's sake. And besides, if these guys think that they do it for their religion they fail, because all religions was in the beggining based on forgiveness. So no. They are just idiots.

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 am

Imperial wrote:
Right. Terrorists do it for their religion(at least they think they do). They're brainwashed or something, for god's sake. And besides, if these guys think that they do it for their religion they fail, because all religions was in the beggining based on forgiveness. So no. They are just idiots.

Actually, organized religion was originally used as a tool to control people and weed out the rebellious types.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am
YIM WWW

Imperial wrote:

That kind of thinking assumes that "terrorists" are religious nut jobs. Not all of them are and besides, someone's "terrorist" may be another's "freedom fighter".

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 am

They're still all the same to me. Whatever they might be, religious fanatics, terrorists, freedom fighters, whatever, bombing the s*** out of people does NOT solve everything.

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 am

Thaiberium wrote:
Imperial wrote:

That kind of thinking assumes that "terrorists" are religious nut jobs. Not all of them are and besides, someone's "terrorist" may be another's "freedom fighter".

This is also why backing out won't solve anything. They believe that western ideals are evil, and will just see a retreat as submission.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Imperial wrote:
Nobody wrote:

---

YOU...SIR...ARE...AN...IDIOT! NK isn't stupid! They know that they don't get any money. They just did it because to piss of people. Jesus christ... What's wrong with you man? And besides, if they needed money, they could just go out on the street and kill some random guy. f#%$& man....

I am an idiot?
When did I say NK was stupid? I think if I was right, they'd be pretty damn smart - they're successfully manipulating the rest of the globe.
They did it to "piss off people"? Why would anyone spend tons of money just to "piss off people"?
"And besides, if they needed money, they could just go out on the street and kill some random guy. f#%$& man...." ...? You try doing that. See how quickly you make money.

Adopted by Shounic

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Why is this called "logical discussion" if there is no logic in some people's minds?

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Because here we attempt to cram it into their brains.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am
YIM WWW
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next