The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
[Insert New Character Bio Here] 

Currently Playing: Disgaea series, SF x Tekken, Kingdom Hearts Series, MvC series
//Well... It might not be much of a bio, but here it is. owo I actually had a word document of the bio, but it was dated in 2012, which was my lastt year in high school... :sweat: So I had to edit it a bit to better suit him today in the New Year!! :D And just a little fun fact; The character in my sig is my OC. And I've been working on this entire character's background and story for quite sometime now.. Almost 2 years to be precise. But I had school and work to deal with... So... e___e Yeah- But all of that aside, read through it and tell me what you think! owo

Name: Itetsu Shikurasa

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: A light tan skin color

Hair Length & Color: Black Hair, Shoulder length

Misc Features: A scar going accross his face due to a sword wound from a raging battle between his 'rival' and enemy, Raiko Shunsei.

Weapon Preference: Katanas, Longswords, and Short Swords

Personal Weapon: Katana/Demon Spirit, Kurayami Bokyaku (Name translate to Darkness and Oblivion)

Occupation: Graduate Student at Ishibata Memorial High School; Student at Soul Academy

Clothing: Black overshirt with a either a black, red, or gray shirt with various designs, a favorite being a black Lionheart emblem design on a red T-shirt. He sports the Lionheart necklace, due to his noble nature. He usually wears black or blue baggy pants for comfort and stability for movement with a chain going from one belt loop to another.

Personal Background: His code-name is Sairento, also known as the "Silent Winds." A quiet person at times, but a very loyal person. He usually won't fight until he is challenged, or unless his friends or loved ones are in need, but he usually never fights, due to a strong belief that fighting is a waste of time and potential, despite the training he has been through. He first encountered Kurayami (his Demon Spirit) in the s**** of the house his parents was murdered in at the age of 17. The katana, sitting in an old, rotting wooden sword holder on a wall, called out to Itetsu's soul. The demon inside the katana asked if he wanted to avenge the deaths of his parents, and Itetsu agreed with a strong vow to bring his parents' murderers to justice. He may seem like an ordinary teenager, but he possesses incredible speed and strength and defensive capabilities, which he can improve on his own, but this source of power can only activated when his inner demon, summoned by the Demon Spirit residing in his sword, awakens. He is also trained in martial arts, so he can also attack with fierce punches and quick kicks to deal quick and powerful blows to the enemy. A warrior of the wind, he goes wherever the wind takes him, making him a rurouni (wanderer). He used to have nightmares about his past, which involves him at a young age and his parents being killed by the Shunsei Crime Syndicate. Whenever someone brings something up about his past, Itetsu won't talk about it until he gets to know the people around him. Ever since the crime syndicate was brought to justice, his heart is finally on the right track and opens up when he needs to. He usually tends to overexert himself in battle, but is a strong, trustworthy ally nonetheless. He currently fights to find a resolve within himself, finding a reason why to fight in the first place.

Abilities
------------------
Dark Assassin: Uses an immense dark aura to send his enemies into a sense of discomfort before they have a chance to attack. He then slips into the darkness and deals fast, but stealthy strikes with his katana up from behind.

Illusion Master: Itetsu utilizes his dark aura to create illusions of himself, tricking his foes. He can create up to 3 different copies of himself. Then Itetsu and his illusions rotate with a quick speed around the enemy. If the enemy attacks one of the illusions, the illusion will disappear and an immense counterattack will take place.

Master of the Wind: Being a warrior of the wind, he battles with the flow of the wind, his attack speed increasing sharply.

PAST BATTLE EXPERIENCE

The Shunsei Crime Syndicate
----------------------------------------------------------

//I still need to work on the Shunsei Crime Syndicate timeline, so bear with me on this one.. :?

"The darkness may take over my body, but it will never take over my soul..."
-Itetsu Shikurasa

SSF2 Mains: Sora, Sonic, Ichigo
Secondaries: Fox, Lloyd

PSN: Itetsu-san
Xbox Live: Blade15307
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9137-3214

PM meh if you want to add me. o3o

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 am

Waifu: I'm married
uhh something with this much "edgy shonen antihero" s*** will never get a response

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Disgaea series, SF x Tekken, Kingdom Hearts Series, MvC series
Yeah, I kinda figured... :sweat: This is my first time putting up a bio for a character that I haven't really worked on in a good while.. An antihero was the kind of thing I was going for, and I wasn't too sure I'd get good reception. But ya never know until you try.

-Itetsu Shikurasa

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm
Site Admin

Well, I wouldn't say that it's bad. It's definitely a lot more thought out than the typical shonen heroes we see in these forums.

Honestly, bios typically don't get responses unless they're REALLY bad.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Kiki wrote:
Honestly, bios typically don't get responses unless they're REALLY bad.

Yeah, I've had first-hand experience with this.

Yet only 2 people have actually gone out of their way to help me when I was new to RPing.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Well, it just takes a bit of trial and error I guess to make a decent OC. I've tried to develop his character ever since my junior year, when my girlfriend got me into RPing.

And I really haven't had as much of help when it comes to RPing.

-Itetsu Shikurasa

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm
Site Admin

Itetsu-san wrote:
Well, it just takes a bit of trial and error I guess to make a decent OC. I've tried to develop his character ever since my junior year, when my girlfriend got me into RPing.

And I really haven't had as much of help when it comes to RPing.

Well, if you need any pointers, feel free to ask.
I actually have a tutorial in the RP Academy regarding creating rp bios.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Alright, I'll be sure to look at it when I get the chance to.

-Itetsu Shikurasa

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm
 [ 8 posts ]