The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 pm

[ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 34  Next
MG Mafia XVIII: Turnabout Mafia [Trial Over - Aftermath] 

Who would you like to host the next game?
TOWK - Dota 2 Mafia 69%  69%  [ 11 ]
Axel - Kingdom Hearts Mafia 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Terra - Hidden Rules, Crazy Roles, Always On 25%  25%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 16

MG Mafia XVIII: Turnabout Mafia [Trial Over - Aftermath] 

Currently Playing: animal f*** crossing,
RG4L | Champ wrote:
Usuk what do you think of Geno.Do you think he is Apollo justice or not?
Hold up. He didn't claim yet. Why are you saying Apollo Justice specifically?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Oh wait, crap, before anyone points it out, I missed it, yes. I read too fast for my own good. I'll post something reasonable later.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

RG4L | Champ wrote:
Also there were 2 kills at night so we could either have mafia and a vig or mafia and a third party.I think mafia and third party is far more likely.Also Godot can actually be a third party and his goal can be to lynch Phoenix wright because he blamed him for mia Fey's death.Not saying its likely for it to happen but i can be a possibility.

Okay, now to answer this. Quite simply... I really doubt it.

Geno hasn't exactly been acting much like town. Something like 'I'm a lie detector, so everyone say they're town' can be hard to word, but it honestly isn't too hard to think that maybe stating your intention before you start doing it would increase your believability?... (Besides, it's safe to say he's fairly experienced at Mafia.) Then, he stated that TOWK (who was the last person who actually said 'i'm town' and the only person who actually said it...) was town due to his not getting buzzed for a lie. Overall, yeah, he looks like scum.

To be fair, he hasn't been counterclaimed, but that doesn't really tell us too much, because for all we know Lucina or Dephius was Apollo, or maybe Apollo isn't in the game at all (though that's doubtful). And he just said Apollo Justice, the name, for his claim, and I wouldn't mind having some more details, because they'd be nice. And maybe slightly decrease the feeling he's scum.

Okay, now the least certain part: the anonymous tip. We don't know too much about the anonymous tip or its credibility, so if anyone else receives an anonymous tip next night it would be nice to be informed of what it says.

Anyway, it stated basically: 'Edgeworth's trying to do good stuff, but he's done bad stuff before (like getting accused for murder) and so if he gets investigated the result will be mafia.'

It specifically says investigated, and having both a cop and a lie detector has been stated not to really work. Still, we don't know too much about the credibility, so...

Now about the two kills: I can see Godot being a potential vig, and also potentially looking for Phoenix. Basically, I agree with what's been said and don't have much to add.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Currently Playing: 3ds
oh whoops

all I can say is that since there were two kills there would be mafia+whatever and I can confirm that TOWK isnt a third party guy
so Geno could be telling the truth

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 am

~Awesome~ wrote:
oh whoops

all I can say is that since there were two kills there would be mafia+whatever and I can confirm that TOWK isnt a third party guy
Wait, how can you confirm TOWK isn't third party?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:03 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
How exactly do you know I'm not third party?

AMA

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:05 am
Site Moderator

Side note: this thought just came to me, but my role PM essentially confirms there's at least one roleblocker in the game. That's in no way uncommon, but I just figured I'd share.

AMA

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 am

aww s***
im a role blocker, i blocked you last night but there were still 2 kills and there can only be one third party(?) so I guessed that your not a third party role

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 am
Site Moderator

Who's your character?

AMA

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:46 am

Currently Playing: baseball.
usuk wrote:
RG4L | Champ wrote:
Okay, now to answer this. Quite simply... I really doubt it.

Geno hasn't exactly been acting much like town. Something like 'I'm a lie detector, so everyone say they're town' can be hard to word, but it honestly isn't too hard to think that maybe stating your intention before you start doing it would increase your believability?... (Besides, it's safe to say he's fairly experienced at Mafia.) Then, he stated that TOWK (who was the last person who actually said 'i'm town' and the only person who actually said it...) was town due to his not getting buzzed for a lie. Overall, yeah, he looks like scum.
If you think he is scum why don't you pressure him?

To be fair, he hasn't been counterclaimed, but that doesn't really tell us too much, because for all we know Lucina or Dephius was Apollo, or maybe Apollo isn't in the game at all (though that's doubtful). And he just said Apollo Justice, the name, for his claim, and I wouldn't mind having some more details, because they'd be nice. And maybe slightly decrease the feeling he's scum.
There is a small chance another person is apollo but he has an important role so he hasn't claimed to not draw attention to himself or something.

Okay, now the least certain part: the anonymous tip. We don't know too much about the anonymous tip or its credibility, so if anyone else receives an anonymous tip next night it would be nice to be informed of what it says.

Anyway, it stated basically: 'Edgeworth's trying to do good stuff, but he's done bad stuff before (like getting accused for murder) and so if he gets investigated the result will be mafia.'
Edgeworth used to forge evidence so he could be refering to that.

It specifically says investigated, and having both a cop and a lie detector has been stated not to really work. Still, we don't know too much about the credibility, so...

Now about the two kills: I can see Godot being a potential vig, and also potentially looking for Phoenix. Basically, I agree with what's been said and don't have much to add.

~Awesome~ wrote:
oh whoops

You know its possible that a third party can't kill and we could have mafia + vig.Also since you are claiming roleblocker can you claim your character?

@Geno: Can i have a read list from you

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

im Franziska Von Karma, a town aligned role blocker

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 am

The heck.What do you do whip people till they can't use their action? Also a thing to note about Franziska is that she wanted to beat Edgeworth and Wright.She didn't accomplish either so i honestly see Franziska as a third party rather than a role blocker.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 am

Internet is down can't post until it's fixed sorry

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:35 am
Site Moderator

Yeah I don't believe that claim
Vote: ~Awesome~

AMA

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:16 pm

I still don't get why he claimed if he was mafia.Nobody had even asked him anything.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:24 pm
 [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 34  Next