The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:26 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Da Thrilla Filla Chilla Killa 

So, Here's a new RP character I thought up a few minutes ago.

Name: Da Thrilla Filla Chilla Killa (Or Da TFCK for short.)
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful good (Sometimes Neutral good due to his job.)
Personality: He's a cold as ice gangsta rapper who also just so happens to be the worlds best undercover cop. Despite his Cool as ice attitude, Deep down He's genuinely a kind man who strives to be a positive role model for kids and tries his best to make the world a better place.
Appearance: He looks like a younger Snoop Dogg with slightly less facial hair and usually wheres a black t shirt, a navy leather jacket hoodie and black jeans along with cool (AS ICE) shades (Even at night.) And a sweet cap. He also wheres large amounts of bling as well. (Gold neck chains and rings namely.) Under neath his normal outfit, he wheres full bulletproof combat gear and is in very good shape for someone his age.
Abilities: He's very agile and strong for his appearance and he can bust such good rhymes so fast that the enemies have to stop and listen for a bit before they fight again. He's also avery good dancer so he can dodge most attacks with ease. (But not all.) For all of his Ice coolness, in the end He's only human and can be brought down by normal means like tiring him out or shooting him. (But he wears full bulletproof combat gear for that.)
Weapons: A Smith & Wesson Model 500 handgun called "DA RYHME BUSTA!" and a Heckler and Koch HK416 Assault Rifle Called "Da bust-a-cap". He also carries around a microphone so he can drop his sick rhymes anytime he needs to.

Here he is, My second good RP bio. C&C Please! :headbang:

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 pm

d

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm
Site Admin

supertoku64 wrote:

Alignment: Neutral good
Personality: TFCK has a fairly cool personality that makes him detached from most people and gives him an apathetic air. This helps him though, as he needs to make sure he doesn't get attached to anyone or anything in his job as an undercover cop. Nevertheless, the man has swagger unlike any other, that both intimidates and awe his peers. Underneath his facade, TFCK is genuinely a kind man who strives to be a positive role model for youths and desires to make the world a better place.
Appearance: He is roughly of average height for a man his age, and has a dark brown complexion. His eyes are dark brown, appearing black, often with a serious gaze, yet his mouth seems always about to crack a sly smile. Around his mouth is a bit of facial hair, kept trimmed to a certain length. He usually wears a black t shirt, a navy leather jacket hoodie and black jeans along with "cool" shades (Even at night, much to the dismay of those around him.) On his head he usually has a fitted cap depicting the team or logo he liked the best that morning. Most importantly, TFCK wears a lot of bling. He wears multiple gold neck chains and an assortment of rings on his fingers. Underneath his normal outfit, he wears full bulletproof combat gear, kept unseen due to his excessively baggy clothes.
Abilities: He's very agile and strong for his appearance and age. Additionally he can spit hot rhymes so fast that his enemies stop and listen before they remember to fight again. He's an amazing dancer, which translates into his fighting allowing him to dodge most attacks with ease.
Weapons: A Smith & Wesson Model 500 handgun called "DA RHYME BUSTA!" and a Heckler and Koch HK416 Assault Rifle Called "Da bust-a-cap". He also carries around a microphone so he can drop his sick rhymes anytime he needs to.

Well then, that was the most interesting profile I have gone through...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Kiki wrote:
supertoku64 wrote:

Alignment: Neutral good
Personality: TFCK has a fairly cool personality that makes him detached from most people and gives him an apathetic air. This helps him though, as he needs to make sure he doesn't get attached to anyone or anything in his job as an undercover cop. Nevertheless, the man has swagger unlike any other, that both intimidates and awe his peers. Underneath his facade, TFCK is genuinely a kind man who strives to be a positive role model for youths and desires to make the world a better place.
Appearance: He is roughly of average height for a man his age, and has a dark brown complexion. His eyes are dark brown, appearing black, often with a serious gaze, yet his mouth seems always about to crack a sly smile. Around his mouth is a bit of facial hair, kept trimmed to a certain length. He usually wears a black t shirt, a navy leather jacket hoodie and black jeans along with "cool" shades (Even at night, much to the dismay of those around him.) On his head he usually has a fitted cap depicting the team or logo he liked the best that morning. Most importantly, TFCK wears a lot of bling. He wears multiple gold neck chains and an assortment of rings on his fingers. Underneath his normal outfit, he wears full bulletproof combat gear, kept unseen due to his excessively baggy clothes.
Abilities: He's very agile and strong for his appearance and age. Additionally he can spit hot rhymes so fast that his enemies stop and listen before they remember to fight again. He's an amazing dancer, which translates into his fighting allowing him to dodge most attacks with ease.
Weapons: A Smith & Wesson Model 500 handgun called "DA RHYME BUSTA!" and a Heckler and Koch HK416 Assault Rifle Called "Da bust-a-cap". He also carries around a microphone so he can drop his sick rhymes anytime he needs to.

Well then, that was the most interesting profile I have gone through...

Hey thanks! Anything I should change? Also, whats the guy above mean by d? :?:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Waifu: I'm married
he means you get a D

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 pm
YIM WWW

A D in what?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Waifu: I'm married
rudimentary character bios class

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm
YIM WWW

Is that a high school D where you get high-fives just for passing, or a college D where you lose your scholarship and your life is ruined.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:25 am

MGN Username: MegaSackboy
Currently Playing: Lots of old games
I posted a topic. It's time to duel!

Microsoft can't count to nine, let alone ten or 720.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 pm
 [ 9 posts ]