The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:44 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: WilE04
Currently Playing: A lot of games
Waifu: King Dedede
I'm setting a GCN controller with the Mayflash adapter, and no matter what I do I can't set the C stick properly? Any help? :pacman:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:53 pm

MGN Username: Dj_Hyperfresh
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2
Waifu: Kirby
If you use link's boomerang on tingle's balloon and pull him towards the stage, when you pop it he stays on the stage forever, doesn't despawn and can't be attacked

probably intentional but still weird

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay
:bandanadee:

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 am

:x :x :x :x I have found that in classic mode, the metal bros seem to be a bit too hard. now, I`m no slouch at the game, but I`m not pro either. I was playing through at the "hard" difficulty setting, as Mario, my main, having a nice time playing through. but, I came across the metal bros level. I thought, "well, its 2 metal characters. against me. I have a teammate right?" WRONG. so its 2 VS 1, and they`re team comboing my left and right. I was powerless. tried another our on that stage. no progress. I don't want to turn the difficulty down because that would make the masterhand fight too easy, but this level was just too frustrating to grind on. yes, I know its supposed to be hard, but not THIS hard. it felt like I was playing in "insane" mode. thanks for reading, and I hope to see a hotpatch soon.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Smash_Nerd_ wrote:
:x :x :x :x I have found that in classic mode, the metal bros seem to be a bit too hard. now, I`m no slouch at the game, but I`m not pro either. I was playing through at the "hard" difficulty setting, as Mario, my main, having a nice time playing through. but, I came across the metal bros level. I thought, "well, its 2 metal characters. against me. I have a teammate right?" WRONG. so its 2 VS 1, and they`re team comboing my left and right. I was powerless. tried another our on that stage. no progress. I don't want to turn the difficulty down because that would make the masterhand fight too easy, but this level was just too frustrating to grind on. yes, I know its supposed to be hard, but not THIS hard. it felt like I was playing in "insane" mode. thanks for reading, and I hope to see a hotpatch soon.

YouTube Video:

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm

MGN Username: Anyoneintheworld
Currently Playing: SSF2, Garou: MoftW
Waifu: White Mage
Smash_Nerd_ wrote:

Did you just goddamn...

Tap jump bois raise your hands \ :sandbag: /

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 pm

hmmmm.... i just found a glitch or an exploid on pikachu when u hold your attack key this happens

https://youtu.be/1jBqnvsY2lc[youtube][/youtube]

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:01 pm

ENDER_BLASTER wrote:
hmmmm.... i just found a glitch or an exploid on pikachu when u hold your attack key this happens

fixed video:
YouTube Video:

this has been an exploit since SSB64 :pikachu:

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay

Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 am

trying to kill opponents from border above in special smash will no do so but will cause death animation. cant add the recording as ssfrec is not allowed :/

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:07 pm

why when I run my game it says "this application requires a version of adobe air that is not found please download the latest version" with a link and when I go to the site and I download the latest version of adobe air it does not work (sorry for the mistakes I'm not English I'm French)

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:06 pm

while playing bomber man i cam across a glitch where if he activates his neutral b and the gets hit by DKs side b he will get get grounded but his bomb will still grow. some other weird effects is when he next uses his neutral b the bomb snap to him. this is wierd and it does some less important stuff to i hope this was helpful thanks

-maxiedu

Attachments:
New SSF2 Screenshot3.png
New SSF2 Screenshot3.png [ 165.27 KiB | Viewed 894 times ]
New SSF2 Screenshot2.png
New SSF2 Screenshot2.png [ 208.53 KiB | Viewed 894 times ]
New SSF2 Screenshot.png
New SSF2 Screenshot.png [ 190.42 KiB | Viewed 894 times ]
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:00 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
if dillon hits a wall, he'll be stuck in his spinning attack forever (or until the match is over/quit)

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:48 am
YIM WWW

not a bug but

when it said play giant sized and play mini sized i did not want to become a literal giant and an ant

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Location: Some video game location that I'm obviously not actually in but think it'd be funny to say I am
Currently Playing: Tadpole Treble, among an abundance of other things
Waifu: Ms. Frizzle
Vanilla wrote:
if dillon hits a wall, he'll be stuck in his spinning attack forever (or until the match is over/quit)

Ah hey, I'd just gotten here to report this very same thing. Here's a screenshot, along with another AT-related glitch: Dr. Wright's white silhouette stayed there for the rest of the match when he was supposed to disappear. I also have a screenshot of both glitches at once to show that they both persisted long after the first two screenshots were taken.

ImageImage

Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Currently Playing: Melee, SSF2
Waifu: I'm not a weeb
Zero Suit Samus' aerial side-b's hitboxes don't seem to match the animation. If a short hop side-b is used on smaller characters like kirby, it is not uncommon for the whip to visibly pass straight through them without hitting. This may also have something to do with landing during side-b.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:22 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
If you turn left while Jigglypuff uses Rollout, when the Pokemon flies off the stage, it'll start rolling on the BOTTOM of it! XD

Attachments:
Camo The Hedgehog.jpg
Camo The Hedgehog.jpg [ 15.58 KiB | Viewed 796 times ]

YouTube Video:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:09 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 106  Next