The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:14 am

[ 3 posts ] 
1/09/2015 SSF2 SMASH2 

Chat: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.ne ... smashflash

Hello fellow SSF2 smashers! Its been quite awhile since that last SSF2 Smash has begun well quite, but with all the work i have been completing I have most of my time to my self, so now you have the opportunity to sign up for SSF2 SMASH on September 1st at 6:00pm EST Check ins are between 5:00pm to 6:00pm

Rules:Matches are 3 stocks. Timer should be set to 8 minutes. Items are set to none/off. Hazards are set to off. Sets are best out of 3; Winners/Losers/Grand Finals are best out of 5. Stalling is banned. Stalling is defined as delaying the game as to make it unplayable. This includes: Going under and around a stage for purposes other than recovery. Using infinite combos to stall. Infinite combos will be capped at 150%. Moving around the stage to get to a better position is not stalling. Timeouts will be decided by Stock, then Percent. Sudden Death will never be played. If stock and percent match, a 1 stock 3 minute tie breaker will occur. Players will use the 1-2-1 striking system to determine which neutral stage to use for the first game. Set procedure: Stage Striking - Match 1 - Winner Bans 1 Stage - Loser Counterpicks a stage - Winner may change character - Loser May Change character - Match 2 - Repeat if necessary until set is finished. DSR Is in effect. (You may not counterpick the stage you last won on.) Stagelist: Starter: Battlefield Final Destination/Nintendo 3DS (if one is struck, the other is struck) Smashville Stadium III Yoshi's Story Counterpick: Castle Siege Dracula's Castle Dreamland Jungle Hijinx Mirror Chamber Sky Sanctuary Zone Tower of Salvation (Cannot be played if FD/3DS is struck) WarioWare Lag: The tournament requires the most recent version of SSF2 as of the tournament date. A desynched game will be played on the same stage with the same characters. If desynching problems continue, make sure that both players have the client-side version of the game. If multiple desynchs occur, or if an argument arises over desynching, The TO will personally determine the outcome of the game.

I hope all the best to all players and most importantly to have fun.

Mains: :marth: :sonic:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:02 pm

MGN Username: Jadeneck
Currently Playing: SSF2 , Overwatch
I would recommend formatting your rule set to make it easier to read. also helps when looking for a specific rule.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm
SSF2 Developer

10/09/2015?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 am
 [ 3 posts ]