The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 pm

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 

Kikicya wrote:
Name: Sylvia Lalune

Race: Human

Weapon of Choice: Magic Broom

Appearance: (Clothing:) A purple witch's hat with a moon on the front, black tank top with skull and crossed bones, fish net sleeves, a black mini skirt, purple stockings, an amulet with a moon and two stars, and black high heel boots (that are surprisingly functional and fashionable). (Physical:) Long black hair with purple streaks, orange eyes, slim build, average height.

Background:Sylvia was originally brought up to be raised as a dark witch, as soon as she was weened she was sent to be trained by the great witch, Maleficent. Maleficent taught her the how to use spells, potions and ancient curses. After Maleficent's demise, Sylvia was taken in by the good fairies who tried their best to raise her and taught her the ways of justice, blessings, and good magic. Sylvia, who was a bit rebellious and constantly used her magic for pranks and mischief, was sent to the academy for Keyblade Wielders so that she would learn to control her magic and become more disciplined.

Stats:

Strength: 1

Defense: 2

Intelligence: 5

Vitality: 2

Speed: 1

Accepted, obviously.

As for the battle system, everyone, tomorrow it will come. For now, RP your heart out. Also, if you all will, add your HP to your bio. You get 100 base + your VIT bonuses.

IC:

"We currently only have control of one world- Neverland. It was pitifully easy to take over, And we've had reports that a few.. "Gummi Ships" have been found there, docked. We've had our troops bring them back. Since you are only initiates, most of you cannot teleport, thusly you will take these gummi ships and attack Hollow Bastion. Is your goal clear?"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Ooc: Adding HP after this post.

IC:

"As long I can make some changes to these 'pretty' ships or what ever those idiot call them," Reltal sighed.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 pm

"These Gummi Ships are Human technology, and highly customizable. But you'll have to make do with it's current shape, however, until you can collect more parts for it." Kyzak said, as a rather large door opened, one of the gummi ships coming out. It was shaped like a cactus with hands and feet.

OOC: Wait for it, waiiit foooor iiiiittt...

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Ooc: Damn I know I'm being queued, but I don't get the reference...

IC:

"What the... hell..." Reltal gasped. "It will do... I just take it out on the ones who built it."

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Kurae sat in discontentment as his stomach rumbled. "It appears that the kitchen is.... this way." he said to himself and started walking down the hall. "I wonder what they have to eat here.... Maybe I should just conjure a sandwich."

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm

OOC: IT'S A CACTAUR, YOU NUB!

IC:

"For now, you are dismissed. Explore freely, I will call you when it is time to leave. You will be paired up with another person. If no one else is available, I will come with you.

OOC: So you guys on the human side aren't completely halted until Hakker wakes up later, I will help you along.

IC:

"Looking for something?" A strange person in a white robe asked. He had the appearance of some humanoid dragon, having green scales instead of skin. The robe covered up most of the body, only the head exposed.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
Name: Rowdy

Race: Human.

Weapon of Choice: dual wielding short swords

Appearance: light brown spiky hair, icy blue eyes and allwase smiling. wears cloths that resemble the look of a nobody. *lots of zippers and belts*

Background: As a small child he witnessed his parents murder by strange black creatures. He remained in his closet for several days until a man cloaked in black found him. The man raised rowdy as if he was his son, teaching him combat and magic. One day the man told rowdy he had to leave but that rowdy would find him again one day, among those in white. And that he would recognize them because his cloths were made to resemble after them. The man turned and started walking away but stopped turned his head and told rowdy that before he could Find him again, Rowdy needed to find his two keys. And with that the man left. Rowdy wondered around searching for this group of people who battled the dark creatures that rowdy learned were called heartless. Rowdy found the group and joined their ranks in hopes of revenge upon the heartless, and to once again find the man in black.

Stats: Your status points. Your allowed to use 12 now, and will gain 3 with each level you go up

Strength (STR): 2

Defense (DEF): 1

Intelligence: 1

Vitality: 3

Speed:5

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin Stares at the Map.
"Screw it.."
He shoves the map into one of his pockets.
Why must maps be so complicated.. He thought to himself.
"Let's explore this place!" He said quietly to himself.
He begins walking down the hallway hoping to find something interesting.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"Yeah, can you please help me? I'm looking for the kitchen." Kurae said politely.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 pm
Site Admin

Slyvia yawned, as her feet echoed in the large halls. "Wow, this place is boring"thought Sylvia drearily. "Let's see...I think the shops as on the other side of the castle....that may take a while if I walk there but..." She stared mischievously at the broom she was holding, she put it between her legs and the broom floated into the air. She pulled her body closer to the broom, to make herself more aerodynamic, and she zoomed through the halls leaving a gust of air behind her.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm

R.P.G. wrote:

Appearance: light brown spiky hair, icy blue eyes and allwase smiling. wears cloths that resemble the look of a nobody. *lots of zippers and belts*

Background: As a small child he witnessed his parents murder by strange black creatures. He remained in his closet for several days until a man cloaked in black found him. The man raised rowdy as if he was his son, teaching him combat and magic. One day the man told rowdy he had to leave but that rowdy would find him again one day, among those in white. And that he would recognize them because his cloths were made to resemble after them. The man turned and started walking away but stopped turned his head and told rowdy that before he could Find him again, Rowdy needed to find his two keys. And with that the man left. Rowdy wondered around searching for this group of people who battled the dark creatures that rowdy learned were called heartless. Rowdy found the group and joined their ranks in hopes of revenge upon the heartless, and to once again find the man in black.

Stats: Your status points. Your allowed to use 12 now, and will gain 3 with each level you go up

Hmmm. Alright, you're good. Although Allwase would be "Always". I hope to see that kind of grammar in every post. Up the age, though, because an eleven year old can't exactly wield two shortswords and challenge something without getting killed. Too young.

IC:

"It's down the hall, second door on your left. I was heading there, at any rate, I need a couple of ingredients." The humanoid said, walking to the aforementioned kitchen. the humanoid, as well as Kurae, felt a strong gust of wind and saw a fast-moving object heading down the halls. A sharp turn was in front of Slyvia, the walls very close together.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Kyzak wrote:
R.P.G. wrote:

Hmmm. Alright, you're good. Although Allwase would be "Always". I hope to see that kind of grammar in every post. Up the age, though, because an eleven year old can't exactly wield two shortswords and challenge something without getting killed. Too young.

Ooc: Needs last name too, right?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:46 pm

OOC: That, too.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
ooc: hakker i got a question. where exactly do we go to start our quest to get our keyblades?
and kk.

Rowdy makes his way to the garden and sits on a bench. *Before you can find me again, you must find the two keys to your heart.* Sais the man's voice in Rowdy's head. Rowdy turns to the side and picks a white rose twirling it between his fingers.. "Soon, i'l find you again. I'l find you..."

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Site Admin

"Oh this sucks" said Slyvia as she sharply raised the altitude of her broom right in front of the wall and did a loop de loop, she landed on the floor with a slight skid. "Woah, what a rush!" said Sylvia feeling proud of herself, she smiled at remembering the reactions that Flora, Fauna and Merriweather would have had, if she had done the trick at home.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:52 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next