The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:13 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Mini mafia 3 Lovers mafia. 

Blood wrote:
Lucina has replaced Scott.

I haven't even gotten my role yet, man. :c

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dr.Geno wrote:
Mr. Shoop wrote:
King Arthur wrote:
I'm scum.

We've got you now, scum.

You had five pages to joke around, let's get serious.

Geno, don't be "that guy".

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I currently am "that guy" who is being wrongly accused of being scum and would like to find out who really is :) :) :)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Mr. Shoop wrote:
Dr.Geno wrote:
Mr. Shoop wrote:
King Arthur wrote:
I'm scum.

We've got you now, scum.

You had five pages to joke around, let's get serious.

Geno, don't be "that guy".

Well, we do have to start actually playing the game sometime, y'know.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Kind of hard to get reads on the earlier posts of the day since it was "fooling around" time.
Of the serious posts, Geno wants everyone else to start being serious and [:] accuses this of being the work of a newb scum.

My reads are:
Shoop: Personally, I find the claiming fool thing pretty irritating after a while and you seem to be having a hard time with getting serious.

King Arthur: Not much I've noticed from him, other than the aforementioned fooling around.

Thomas Terminator: I agree with Geno that him confusing this day as LyLo is suspicious.

[:]: Pretty much defended the mind-numbing nonsense that was going on for5 pages. Is attacking Geno very hard at the moment.

Geno: So far is looking very townish and wants to get the game going, which is good, but I don't know much about how he plays as mafia and it could all be a ploy to get townie points.

I'll have more later.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Lucina wrote:
Kind of hard to get reads on the earlier posts of the day since it was "fooling around" time.
Of the serious posts, Geno wants everyone else to start being serious and [:] accuses this of being the work of a newb scum.

My reads are:
Shoop: Personally, I find the claiming fool thing pretty irritating after a while and you seem to be having a hard time with getting serious. I stopped claiming fool, and hey, I'm finished with the nonsense. For now...

King Arthur: Not much I've noticed from him, other than the aforementioned fooling around. Let's not forget him "sitting back because he doesn't know what's going on".

Thomas Terminator: I agree with Geno that him confusing this day as LyLo is suspicious. [:] did the same thing though, didn't he?

[:]: Pretty much defended the mind-numbing nonsense that was going on for5 pages. Is attacking Geno very hard at the moment.

Geno: So far is looking very townish and wants to get the game going, which is good, but I don't know much about how he plays as mafia and it could all be a ploy to get townie points.

I'll have more later.

Anyways, my scum reads from 1-6 are:

1. Arthur - Joking aside, he hasn't done anything but say, "I'm sitting back and watching." No claim really, no reads, and the only noteworthy thing he said was, "[:] and Shoop could possibly be the scum team, also, Shoop said he was joking around somewhere."

2. Geno - He's trying to get the ball rolling here which is a good thing. As [:] stated, he's playing a bit differently. Not sure if it's because he's got a different role (town or mafia), or just playing differently in general.

3. Thomas Terminator - Hasn't really done much. Kinda strange that he didn't understand that we're not at Lylo, I agree, especially after [:] had the same problem, but I see it as more of a mistake and lack of reading.

4. [:] - Seems to be pretty town. Very active, posted reads, and has discussed numerous suspicions already.

5. Lucina - Just came in and scored a few points with the analysis/reads. Pretty much it.

6. Me - I'm not scum, and I have no reason to believe myself to be scum. I'm vanilla townie through and through and nothing can change that, making me the person I trust the most.

Alright, so I guess I'll be done joking around now.

P.S.: Varying text colors make me look professional.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Now then, could the 2 remaining players (Arthur, Thomas) please post their reads? From there we can assess who seems to be voted scum by most and then go from there.

I would also like an explanation from both of them for being as quiet as they are. Thomas and Arthur have been a bit quiet when it came to getting serious. It's only a hunch, but I'm kinda seeing a bit of a pattern between them. Possible scum?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Shoop: Was joking around with a claim, possibly to keep our attention diverted from scum hunting.

[:]: Tried to heavily attack Ramsey the second he mentioned the possibility of Shoop being scum. Also defended Shoop going around with his claims.

Ramsey/Geno: Well, when Nixter played the role, he just didn't care at all. Geno is trying to get the game going, and has an overall town vibe.

Thomas: Thought we were at LyLo, but I'm pretty sure [:] did, too. Probably just a mistake.

Lucina: General good reads overall

I dunno, I still think we're looking at a Shoop x [:] team.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Still waiting on Thomas to post his reads.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Those bright colors... :shock:

Sorry bout that, I've been a bit busy with a job shadow, but I'm back.

here's my reads:

Shoop: Basically was trolling around at the beginning. It's a bit suspicious, so I'm keeping my eye out.

King Arthur: Haven't seen much of him (post wise). Could be that he doesn't have much to say or something else. Null atm

Dr. Geno: He's a critical factor of why this game is still going. Most likely town.

[:]: Had me a bit confused (I read his post wrong. my bad). Atm he seems to be on to Geno for some reason.

Lucina: Just joined in. I'm not 100% sure atm

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Dropping out. Please replace me.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Being scum was just too much pressure.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Replacements are open...again.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Ugh are you serious. Can we just lynch [:] or something because we aren't going to find a replacement. Since the game is nightless and all.

It's a shot in the dark but it's not like we have any other leads. His play was really explosive and quick to point a finger, so I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum. He probably isn't, but we don't have any other leads. If he is town it will put us at lylo, but we'll have a 50% chance.

Vote: [:]

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 am

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
I'm in. Sign me up as a replacement for [:].

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 am
 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next