The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:32 am

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mess with your brain - For fun or convenience. 

Blitz wrote:
Id like to say a trick:

Hiccups Gone
Hiccups go to a point where they are annoying. Many people say that scaring the person with the hiccups will make them "disappear", but there is an easier way to get rid of them: Simply drink
water (or a juice) UPSIDE DOWN. It actually works.

How do you stop your beverage from spilling all over your face and into your hair as you drink it upside down?

Children - Geno

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 am

CardCaptor Sakura wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Id like to say a trick:

Hiccups Gone
Hiccups go to a point where they are annoying. Many people say that scaring the person with the hiccups will make them "disappear", but there is an easier way to get rid of them: Simply drink

How do you stop your beverage from spilling all over your face and into your hair as you drink it upside down?

You should know, you're the Alice fan.

I'm assuming he means hang upside down while holding the drink the right way up and drink it so it hits the roof of the mouth not the bottom. It certanly doesn't sound safe though.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 am

Smoogaleepoof wrote:
CardCaptor Sakura wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Id like to say a trick:

Hiccups Gone

You should know, you're the Alice fan.

I'm assuming he means hang upside down while holding the drink the right way up and drink it so it hits the roof of the mouth not the bottom. It certanly doesn't sound safe though.

What... That sounds like a suicide attempt

Children - Geno

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Not adding it :/
Hiccup cures never work anyway.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 am

Waifu: I'm married
Simply hold your breath for about 20 seconds (or until you can't hold it anymore)
If you accidently breathe a tiny bit it's okay, but if you hiccup again because of it you have to start over.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: stuff. loud stuff.
I've done that.
I hiccup while holding my breath :/

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Waifu: I'm married
ugh well go drown yourself or something then

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: stuff. loud stuff.
k

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 am

Quote:
Trick #003 -Become in control of your own dreams.
Have you ever had a dream where you knew it was a dream, and could control everything that happened? That is called a 'Lucid Dream'. Here's how to make ALL your dreams into Lucid Dreams: Keep a blank book next to your bed. When you wake up, write down every little detail of the dream you just had. Blurriness, colours, perspective, everything. Do this every time you have a dream that you remember. The next thing you need to do is make sure you're thinking about the dream you wrote down when you're trying to get to sleep. You should wake up in the dream you wrote down, but this time it'll be a Lucid Dream. This one is surprisingly effective, worked first time I tried it.

Quote:
In a study of fourteen lucid dreamers performed in 1991, people who perform wake-initiated lucid dreams operation (WILD) reported experiences consistent with aspects of out-of-body experiences such as floating above their beds and the feeling of leaving their bodies.[20] Due to the phenomenological overlap between lucid dreams, near-death experiences, and out-of-body experiences, researchers say they believe a protocol could be developed to induce a lucid dream similar to a near-death experience in the laboratory

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Gyiiro wrote:
Quote:
Trick #003 -Become in control of your own dreams.
Have you ever had a dream where you knew it was a dream, and could control everything that happened? That is called a 'Lucid Dream'. Here's how to make ALL your dreams into Lucid Dreams: Keep a blank book next to your bed. When you wake up, write down every little detail of the dream you just had. Blurriness, colours, perspective, everything. Do this every time you have a dream that you remember. The next thing you need to do is make sure you're thinking about the dream you wrote down when you're trying to get to sleep. You should wake up in the dream you wrote down, but this time it'll be a Lucid Dream. This one is surprisingly effective, worked first time I tried it.

Quote:
In a study of fourteen lucid dreamers performed in 1991, people who perform wake-initiated lucid dreams operation (WILD) reported experiences consistent with aspects of out-of-body experiences such as floating above their beds and the feeling of leaving their bodies.[20] Due to the phenomenological overlap between lucid dreams, near-death experiences, and out-of-body experiences, researchers say they believe a protocol could be developed to induce a lucid dream similar to a near-death experience in the laboratory

crazy s*** man

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm
 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5