The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:36 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
FIX THIS NOW 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
There isnt much to talk about though if all you do is b**** about a character you dont like (and report a bug that already has been known for more than a year, not to mention in the wrong thread, which btw already was talked about).

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:21 am

TSF|Skailler wrote:
There isnt much to talk about though if all you do is b**** about a character you dont like (and report a bug that already has been known for more than a year, not to mention in the wrong thread, which btw already was talked about).

OK.

#1. I had no idea this was already reported. I'm not no-lifeing the forums anymore, so I can't know every damn post.
#2. I literally put at the end of the post, if its the wrong thread, link me to the correct one, which instead of doing it, you decided to retort, slightly triggering me in the process.
#3. Why don't you link me to the thread so I can b**** and complain about Marth all I want, so I can be at peace.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
MacAttack wrote:
TSF|Skailler wrote:

OK.

#1. I had no idea this was already reported. I'm not no-lifeing the forums anymore, so I can't know every damn post.
#2. I literally put at the end of the post, if its the wrong thread, link me to the correct one, which instead of doing it, you decided to retort, slightly triggering me in the process.
#3. Why don't you link me to the thread so I can b**** and complain about Marth all I want, so I can be at peace.

Because we're tired of it.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:14 am
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2