The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

[ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
The Sandbox 

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
I'm going to do something unthinkable...

Actually LOOK at some pro rpers and see how they do it.

That'll prolly help.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Location: I'm somewhere. Someplace. That you know NOTHING of.
ferailo9 wrote:
I'm going to do something unthinkable...

Actually LOOK at some pro rpers and see how they do it.

That'll prolly help.

I know how. I'm ready to try it.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Bellos watched as a bright circle of light appeared around him, blotting out all other lights, then, as quickly as it appeared it disappeard. Bellos stepped out of the small crater he had created and looked around. Close by, 4 more white lights appeared, firing out small lightening bolts and after about 2 seconds, his hoodayas came out, their mouths frothing from anticipation. Bellos beckoned to them 'adveho' he called, 'come'. He had taught his hoodayas Latin as a form of taunting the humans for the presidian. Those who would understand what he was telling his hoods what to do, probably wouldn't be able to do anything about it and would die, wishing they were stronger. On the other side, those who realised it was Latin but couldn't understand what was being said would die wishing they were smarter.
The hoods walked up to him, still frothing at the mouth, they hadn't eaten all day. Bellos looked around, there was a forest on one side and in the distance, he could see some humans, apparently mucking around with swords, continuing his scan however, was a village. He started towards it, signalling for the hoods to follow. An untrained man with a sword was sometimes a lot more dangerous than someone who could, and he wasn't going to risk a hoodaya, just because it hadn't eaten yet. Maybe after his hoods had some dinner. The menu today - Sandboxian

Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:26 am

After being almost eaten by wolves, Jaques stumbles out of the woods. He is starving. He see people and trees but now there turning into food and beverages. Jaques is starting to hallucinate. He begins to drool wildly, and runs over to a steak under a spinning shield. With much relief, he takes a bite.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
ferailo9 wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a Sandbox, a place for new RPers and sometimes even those not-so-new to hang out, learn, and exchange secrets. They came, and saw that it was good. And then it got moved, and there were lotsa good things it didn’t have before. And it was good.

And then the person who ran the sandbox, Joat, mysteriously disappeared, and suddenly there was no place for RPers to train, besides small, hastily-crafted mini-worlds. One day, after a long vacation, ferailo9 appeared and he saw the emptey hole where the sandbox was (the tree was still there, however) and he thought, "omgwtf" and decided to create something that was almost, but not quite, the sandbox.

The sandbox is about a quarter-mile in all directions, a plenty big-enough to train. To the south is a vast ocean. To the east is a significantly less vast, but still large forest. To the near north are candy machines, soda machines, newspaper dispensers, a pool table, and an air-hockey table. A bit farther and you will reach the town of Adther, which has all sorts of good things. To the west is an empty field, with a single tree that hangs over the sandbox with its branches just like the old one’s did. In fact, I think that is the same tree. Must’ve been transplanted.

And remember, your bio must be approved before you may enter.

I just copied the stuff in italics, sorry...

NickKun Bentel
Spokesperson/ Voice Actor
Player: ferailo9
Race: Human
Class: Bard (guitarist)
Appearance: Tall, pale, blond dreds, always in jeans, and a shirt with his band logo on the chest.

jasonguy299
Aspiring Legend
Player: jasonguy299
Class: Flarron Warrior
Appearance: Red jacket, black pants, red baseball cap Sword strapped to his right leg and metal bands on his left.

Koi
Concious Warrior
Player: Organix
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Light beige t-shirt, dark gray jacket. Rolled up brown pants, leather gloves. Neck-length brown hair.

Pug

Player: Pug
Race: Half-Pug
Class:
Appearance: Jeans, red hair, freckles, orange T-Shirt, Pug ears and tail.

Electro
Pissed-off Show-off
Player: Electro
Class: Mage
Appearance: Black steeltoe boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black trench coat. Short brown hair, dark blue eyes

Kevin
Dark Bowman
Player: Kebin
Class: Archer.
Appearance: Short, underweight, pale guy. Long black messy hair. Dark purple robe over a plain, black shirt. Quiver of arrows. Long, elegant bow is in left hand. Black shoes, purple-blue shorts.

Blues

Player:Neo Spawn
Class: Fist Fighter
Appearance: White t-shirt, black jeans, goggles on his head and black hair, carries a laptop.

Rock

Player: Neo Spawn
Class: Mage
Apperance: Grey hoodie, brown hair, red jeans, carries a book called "the devil and the monkey"

Jaques

Player: lll
Race: Human (Assumed)
Class: Child
Appearence:Huge messy brown curls (hair). Blue eyes, blue tunic (ripped and old but Jaques refuses to take it off.) Brown boots and white socks, big black belt.Aviators in a bad mood.

This will never be as good as Joat's.

With that said, it's good enough for me.

Kayla Marxbane
Professional Kata (Forms) Champion
Player: TheUselessGuy
Class: Fighter
Appearance: A dark complected girl standing at 5'9'' who is usually seen carrying a different weapon everyday. Her clothing consists of black tights/form fitting pants, and a black shirt bearing the words "This lady scared me, so I gave her my shirt." on both sides in white. Her black hair goes down to her lower back, and her eyes are brown.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Bellos shot around, a sudden crackling noise made him turn around and see a dark girl holding some sort of blade. She was wearing black tights, and a black shirt which says the words "This lady scared me, so I gave her my shirt." on at least one side, in white. She had long brown hair and startling hazel eyes.

'We'll start with her', he said to his hoods, unsure why he had began talking in English recently.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 am

Zak Draylith
Courageous Warrior
Player: Supaspeed345
Class: Swordsman
Appearance: Dark cloak, brown loafers, jeans, black hair: waved front to the left, back straight, long 2.7 foot bladed sword with gold handle, black middle (forget what it's called), black threads off right side.

Zak walked along the road with his sword in his holder, dragging his right foot after a past injury to his ankle. "Ungh...man, my leg hurts!" Zak glanced to the right, and saw a small sign that said "Welcome to the Sandbox". "Looks like I've arrived." He said, as he cautiously entered.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Bellos started towards the girl, the hoods walking off to hide before the jump. However as he got closer he noticed a character in the distance walking past a sign post coming the same way. Given the fact that killing two people while they are unaware of your presence is a lot easier than just killing two people who know you're there. He gave an owl call and walked back, the hoods knowing it for what it was, a retreat call.

Bellos headed off to a bunch of trees and changed shape to look like one. The hoods hid in other bushes. As he watched, he plotted, and he smiled.

He was such a b***h

Last edited by Gold on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Zak was walking along the narrow path when he heard barking and rustling. "Huh?" He wondered. He took a glance to his side and saw a man changing into a tree. As he slowly plotted, Zak saw a girl in the distance. The man changed into a human, and went towards the girl. Zak knew what this meant. He teleported to her and tackled her. "Watch out!" He screamed.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 am

Do not control other people's characters! You completely killed what I was going to do.

---Anyway---

Bellos spun around, it turned out he couldn't just sneak past the guy with the sword and a fight was needed. The girl didn't appear to have heard (but he could be wrong) so dealing with the swordsman had to come first. He took out his sword and walked towards the man, modifying his appearance to look more and more demonic as he went. Fear was good in other people.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Erasing what I did before.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zak walked along the path cautiously. He heard a rustling, looked back, but saw nothing. "Hmmph..." He said. "Probably just a squirrel."

Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Jaques, after awaking from his third blackout, stood silently and watched as a almost personification of fear itself approached a man with a sword, curious he layyed down his favorite blanket, and sat down eager to watch, but not so far that he may attract the demon like person towards him, well...hopefully not.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Zak noticed a little boy sitting about 60b feet away with a blanket and a bat, staring past him. "What is it? What are you looking at? Is there something behind me?"

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:07 pm

character ; white the hedgehog
race;hedgehog
color:white
apperance:has gloves with light blue circles in them and blue and black boots

silver the hedgehog noticed zak, he walked toward him about to attack,blaze came out of no where tackled silver
blaze what the silver said
when silver got up zak was gone,blaze see what you did!silver said
white came run past silver
white slow down silver said
no tikals on a huging spree!said white
white come back here!tikal said
wow said blaze

Last edited by silver has pk on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 pm

silver has pk wrote:
character ; white the hedgehog
race;hedgehog
silver the hedgehog noticed zak, he walked toward him about to attack,blaze came out of no where tackled silver
blaze what the silver said
when silver got up zak was gone,blaze see what you did!silver said
white came run past silver
white slow down silver said
no tikals on a huging spree!said white
white come back here!tikal said
wow said blaze

HORRIBLE RPER!

Zak heard another rustling. He looked to his side, saw Silver looking at him, and snapped his fingers. He teleported into a forest entrance, where he saw the little boy again behind him. He saw on his bat this name engraved: "Jaques". "His name must be Jaques. Cool name." Zak walked back.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:37 pm
 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next