The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
My kawaii oc desu~(Adventures of Kazumi) 

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
MY OC~
Critisizim appreciated
But if you Don't like, DON'T READ!1!
MY OC DON't STEAL

Name: Kazumi Kunata Karpenter
Orientation: Str8
Race: Half white half Japanese
Species: 1/4 Human, 1/4 WereNeko, 1/4 Angel, 1/4 Magical Girl, 1/4 Vampire, 1/4 Vampire Slayer, 1/4 Samurai, 1/4 Ninja, 1/4 Princess, 1/4 Yandere, 1/4 Tsundere, 1/4 Dandere
Personalty: She's very friendly and likes meeting people but she's very shy...baka, She's generaly carefree, and she LOVES HER SENPAI !1! She's also his tsundere. But he never notices her /sigh/..:cry:
Flaws: She's too strong for her own good sometimes, senpai never notices her..:cry:
Bio: She was born into a royal yakuza family but they had to disown her at a very young age bc she was half white so when she was 15 she went back to japan and killed them and now shes the yakuza princess. She currently goes to high school where she hangs out with her friends and admires her senpai but he never notices her even though shes very powerful and rich...She is running for student council president against TSUNITA-KUN#1!1 BUT SHES GOING TO WIN BC TSUNITA-KUN IS A BUTT. She also defends the school from vampires and demons in her spare times. Her best friends(Kimiko-desu and Meg) also help her fight from times to time but they usually leave it to Kazumi bc she's super sttong, Kazumi constantly tries to join the school anime club but they wont let her because TSUNITA SPREAD A RUMOR ABOUT KAZUMI AND SAUD SHE HAD HEPATITIS!1!1 WHICH WASNT TRUE!! So then Kazumi Kunata Karpenter is now running for class president. Vote4Kkk.

(note:I'm kinda ditching Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and I'm going to write and Anime-school-parody themed rp adventure)

Last edited by Shine-chan on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm
YIM

You're thinking Dandere, if she goes from shy to loving.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
thanks, tbh im new to the anime personality spectrum

Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:13 pm
YIM