The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Pokemon Champion Arena 

I'm thinking about bringing it back, but I feel like theres something wrong with it. I wanted to know if you guys had any ideas to make this a better RP.

Story
Radios, TVs, and pokegear, all chime to the T.V. news station. At the same time they fall in sync and begin broadcasting. A woman begins to speak, "Major urgent news to day in the pokemon world folks." This being able to be heard in every town, city, forest and route. "Today a new "Champions of Champions," pokemon tournament, has been made offical. Ocording to the new regulations, "All pokemon trainers, as of now, have no badges! Trainers may keep four of their pokemon from their past to embark on this adventure with them. So no confusion will be made about what pokemon you choose, trainers will have to report to a pokemon center to have the pokemon's ID number updated. Trainers may catch more pokemon in the future, but for now you are nearly back at your roots. Two on two battle may be issued to gym leaders. Gym leader may pick a partner if they wish, same for trainers. If neither trainer has the gym of the leader they are battling, they both may be rewarded it." It also states that to qualify for the "Champions of Champions" pokemon tournament, you must win all 40 badges, defeat all of the 5 Pokemon League Masters Groups, and win all secondary badges. This means all trainers will surely be traveling through out the pokemon world this includes Kanto, Johto, Sevii Islands, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, Orange Islands, Behkenno, Orre, Fiore, Almia and many other places and islands. Thank you, people of the world for giving me your time. Now please resume you daily lives."

The world was stunned at the annoucment, but at the same time estatic. People were rushing every where. People wept, people laughed, and people smiled. Some parents didn't want to see their children or grandchildren set off again, some parents set off also to become the best they can. With only about an hour passed, the first gym battle of the world with new rules as issued. Many were there to watch it and claimed it was extrodinary. The gym leader that was battled was Falker, the flying user. Two trainers thought they would have a easy time in a two on two match at the in Viridian. The new gym leader gave them a beating that was unforgettable.

Details About the World
People on this journey are constanly on the move. Technology has become unlike imagination. Pokegear has become a basic. Pokegear has a hologram projector, radio, T.V., holo phone, a constantly updated pokedex, and a water resistant body structure.Things like hover boards, mega terrain bikes, and cars that run on pokemon "leftovers" have replaced bikes. Poeple still enjoy riding pokemon, as a sport and for fun.

Tournaments, contests, and Home Town Battles or H.T.B. are what people are most active in. Tournaments help show who is the best of them by battling it out. There are many types of tournaments, they range from one-on-one to 3 trainer two-on-one to 4 trainer two-on-two to single trainer two-on-two. Contests prove who has style. Trainers compete by showing of array of move combinations to impress the judges. H.T.Bs is one of the things that people love. Some times that compete in races or all out pokemon battles against each other. Its more like war. H.T.Bs are usally held in a very open area to insure safety. Home Towns like to boast about their champions. A lot of cities rival each other and want to prove that they present the best trainers.

*There is no use of TMs and HMs in this RP*

Character Profile

Member: (...And you are?)
Name: (Give character a name.)
Personality: (How do you mainly react to things?)
Starting Pokemon: (Choose 4. These may be any pokemon, exept Legendaries.)
Home Town: (What city are you from?)

Trainers on this adventure

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am

Waifu: You!
[JC] Destruction wrote:
Behkenno

wat

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 pm

[THoT] wrote:
[JC] Destruction wrote:
Behkenno

wat

Wait, you didn't get that yet, huh?

Well its going to be a whole brand new region, population very low. It is something I was going to use to host fanmade pokemon. Begin a chain of events and a few other things. But I guess its like a safe block.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Waifu: You!
Sorry to find flaws in the plan, but Almia and Fiore don't have Pokemon Battles or Gyms, and Orre has One gym. Though it does have alot of tournaments.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 pm

[THoT] wrote:
Sorry to find flaws in the plan, but Almia and Fiore don't have Pokemon Battles or Gyms, and Orre has One gym. Though it does have alot of tournaments.

I know. About it all, everything will be put to use atleast one point in the RP.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:02 pm

[JC] Destruction wrote:
I'm thinking about bringing it back, but I feel like theres something wrong with it.

It's Pokemon.

/thread

Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Belth wrote:
[JC] Destruction wrote:
I'm thinking about bringing it back, but I feel like theres something wrong with it.

It's Pokemon.

/thread

Well, theres a hammer on the nose.

But other than that, I feel like there is just one thing about it that needs to be made right.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 am

[JC] Destruction wrote:
Belth wrote:
[JC] Destruction wrote:

It's Pokemon.

/thread

But other than that, I feel like there is just one thing about it that needs to be made right.

Not making it about Poke'mon?

Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Zesper wrote:
[JC] Destruction wrote:
Belth wrote:
[JC] Destruction wrote:

It's Pokemon.

/thread

Not making it about Poke'mon?

But we need it. Belth won't get PD up and running again, plus hes banned.

Our RP section, for some odd reason runs on three things.
Naruto
Pokemon
and Zombies

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 pm
 [ 9 posts ]