The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Jander de Vermos -> First character, took me ages to make! 

Please someone tell me where i can improve, its my first one so i expect to make a lot of stupid, and less stupid errors, also its pretty long coz i followed what it says here: http://rpg.ashami.com/
Anyway, here's my bio:

Jander de Vermos is a mysterious character, not only to other people, but to himself as well. He lost his memory and since that point was captured as a slave and never had a chance to find out who he really was. After murdering his master (Vernad), he escaped to the forests around his masters’ home, and then set out to figure out who he really was. What his goal in life was before he lost his memory he doesn’t know, but his goal now is clear, he wants to find out who he is, where he came from, who his family is, and what had happened in his past. Unfortunately his quest has been absolutely unsuccessful, despite his skills, because there are men out to capture him, or kill him they must. To stay alive Jander started off as a common thief, and a pick pocket until he became a slave, after he escaped he taught himself to track and hunt game. He also has learned to pretend his is someone else, hoping he can get information out of them. Through the many attempts to be caught or killed, Jander also has become a fierce fighter, and a dead accurate bowman. After escaping his master, his only possessions were his ragged clothes, and the dagger he used to kill him. In the attempt to flee before anyone found out, he never had time to scavenge anything else. In the forests around his masters’ home, he found a crudely made sword next to a rotting corps, and his unused pipe. Then he made himself a bow and some arrows. The few people that know him wish they didn’t. He is an easily angered, cold and pessimistic person, who is known to exaggerate, and almost never tells the truth.

A bit more details...

Jander de Vermos is a human. He is around 24 years old. He has a medium build and is a reasonably fast runner. He can not read well, and can't write. He has a large number of scars, and dark brown hair. His skin is tanned, from work in the sun. His eyes are dark green, but are hard to see under his shaggy hair. He is an average hight, but somehow seems to loom over everything

Last edited by randomman159 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
WOW. How'd you make it so organized?

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm

He has no orientation?
What kind of a life is that?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

I used
Speedtrap wrote:
WOW. How'd you make it so organized?

Used a table in MSword, then noticed i couldn't have tables on the forum so took a screen shot. The text below is just text though, no pic.

Eraser wrote:
He has no orientation?
What kind of a life is that?

A very sad one... I might make it heterosexual later...

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

Nice table-making skillz you got thar
I would get lost in all the colors D:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 am

Hey guys, he took the table off of the website. Unless you totally didn't look at it.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 am

He said he used a table so I assumed he meant 'made.'

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

:'( wrote:
Hey guys, he took the table off of the website. Unless you totally didn't look at it.

not really. You look at it on the site then look at mine, they are different.

I made the table in MS word, then copied all the heading sorta things...
I then wrote in the personality stuff, then i started mucking around with the MS stuff till i got it as close to the table on the website... If you look, my table is a different colour scheme to the one on the site. Mine is the default brown colour scheme in MSword07 and the table is slightly different as well.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm
 [ 8 posts ]