The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
i miss pochiman 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
got plastered the other night and kept thinking about him for some reason. wonder what he's up to. lil guy.

general discussion thread also. hi pals. what's up. talk to ur friend luke. how are u doing. what's new.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:20 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Honestly I do miss a lot of the old users being active here
Really good times that I didn't realize at the moment honestly

Also just just fine in general
Here in the south summer is starting up right after christmas so that's something to look forward to at least

Also nice to see you're around, luke, it's nice to see your face around here honestly

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:09 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Me too, buddy.

As for how I'm doin', fine mostly, same old same old. Just tried to beat Ninja Gaiden again but it's still too much for me, even compared to I Wanna Be The Guy.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 pm
Site Admin

Kirb-Star wrote:
Honestly I do miss a lot of the old users being active here
Really good times that I didn't realize at the moment honestly

Also just just fine in general
Here in the south summer is starting up right after christmas so that's something to look forward to at least

Also nice to see you're around, luke, it's nice to see your face around here honestly

word
cool, also. are you planning on doing anything fun for the summer? it's cold up here rn

Sonario wrote:
Me too, buddy.

As for how I'm doin', fine mostly, same old same old. Just tried to beat Ninja Gaiden again but it's still too much for me, even compared to I Wanna Be The Guy.

you can do it! if i can beat ninja gaiden you can i'm sure. it's one of my fav NES games

Blue wrote:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Hmmm
I was planning on hopefully take some more trips to the beach or summer places and get more inspiration to draw some backgrounds related to summer (be it beaches, docks, port towns or more) and also see if i can watch more shows and shid

also how's the winter treating you? Is it like, just regular weather but colder or is it snowing? I've never gotten to see snow in person so I hope you can have some fun with snow at least lol

Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:42 pm

over here at least december is usually just cold. january and february is when we get snow

it was fun as a kid but as an adult it's just kinda annoying because it makes getting around harder. I like sitting by a window and getting comfy while it's snowing outside, but it's not worth all the times I've nearly injured myself slipping on icy places I couldn't even see lol

Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:23 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
im able to work from home so I can get that cozy snowy feel. it's super good. top notch

...but only if the snow starts at night. if it starts snowing while I'm out at work I'm absolutely dicked. people in this area drive bad enough even when they dont have to worry about weather

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:17 pm
Site Admin

Kirb-Star wrote:
Hmmm
I was planning on hopefully take some more trips to the beach or summer places and get more inspiration to draw some backgrounds related to summer (be it beaches, docks, port towns or more) and also see if i can watch more shows and shid

also how's the winter treating you? Is it like, just regular weather but colder or is it snowing? I've never gotten to see snow in person so I hope you can have some fun with snow at least lol

it’s been snowing a lot for my area this year, but this week i’m driving up north where the snow is pretty intense compared to what i’m used to, i’m excited about it but like crab said, it sucks sometimes. i’ve also had situations where i’ve almost fallen

Blue wrote:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Waifu: I'm married
I also miss pochiman and I miss lots of things that were good
Although, not everything is bad, I have control over my own well being so I've been being weller

I wish my family was alive still
The replacement for my mom got Botox and looks like that bug chick from Guardians of the Galaxy
It's not even worth trying to talk to them anymore

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:02 am
YIM WWW

Lukepi wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Me too, buddy.

you can do it! if i can beat ninja gaiden you can i'm sure. it's one of my fav NES games

I suppose I could, but that second form of the final boss makes me want to tear my hair out. How on earth did you get past that fireball spewing maniac?

Also yeah, game's pretty good mostly. Real Nintendo Hard classic.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:48 am

Yeah, honestly from what I've heard about, I had a suspicion that snow stuff is harsh to deal with when grown up because it limits travelling options and shid

I still wish I could get to vacation somewhere with snow for winter though

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:26 am
Site Admin

Sonario wrote:
Lukepi wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Me too, buddy.

I suppose I could, but that second form of the final boss makes me want to tear my hair out. How on earth did you get past that fireball spewing maniac?

just a lot of practice. i was like 12-13 when i played through the NES trilogy, i found the final boss of NG2 to be worse iirc

Kirb-Star wrote:
Yeah, honestly from what I've heard about, I had a suspicion that snow stuff is harsh to deal with when grown up because it limits travelling options and shid

I still wish I could get to vacation somewhere with snow for winter though

it's very pretty and i like it! but yeah it's a hassle sometimes. wouldn't wanna live somewhere where it's snowy all the time but i definitely would miss it if it never snowed at all

Blue wrote:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Lukepi wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Lukepi wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Me too, buddy.

just a lot of practice. i was like 12-13 when i played through the NES trilogy, i found the final boss of NG2 to be worse iirc

I DID IT!!! Thank you so much for motivating me! Turns out all I needed was a bit of patience. One slash at a time between fireball attacks. After getting the pattern down, it became really easy, especially compared to 6-2. Your support really helped too, it was inspiring to know that I have friends here who believe in me. Thanks again Luke!

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:26 am
Site Admin

aw dude that’s really sweet, good job

Blue wrote:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:48 pm

to me the secret of getting into old games was to just immerse myself. pretend i'm some kid in the 80s and this is the only game i have, ignore anything else i could play. grab a pdf of the original manual and read through it. stuff like that

it's how i found the dedication to finish zelda 1 and 2 and i loved them

Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:34 pm
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next