The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:23 pm

[ 1 post ] 
At World's End 

Something I'm Making in Real Life and Here.....

Well, Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Unexpected.

Bell Dings, time get our stuff and go home, typical day at school. I grab my stuff, put my homework in my bookback, and line up. As we get out, I see a couple, awwwwww so sweet....NOT. For me, stuff was just plain for me, And I knew nobody likes me. I was like a piece of paper that you can crumple up and mess with. I'm usually by myself, but that, I've gotten used to. And when I am with friends, I go to the EXTREME. For instance, I was at this party, and I was following my friend (For like the whole party) Just because I wanted to tell her something. She called me a stalker. Anyways, One kid at school calls me ''Naruto'' (for Some reason), But I've gotten used to that, too. Well, know you know why I don't have many friends. While walking home, I get caught up by friends, but keep my mouth shut. I daze off their conversation. I feel careless about the world. I turn on the corner and head for home. As I get Inside, I find blood on the walls.''What happened here??" I ask Myself. I hear breathing to the right of me. I hear a gunshot. I sprain back. Dodging the bullet, I head
outside. Just as I get out the door ( I live in s****), someone or something grabs my bookback. Anger, swirling inside me, makes an explosion around me!!! I quickly run outside.''What's Wrong?," Asks a person walking near my house. "Robbers or something," I answer terrified. As we head inside, I see the lights are back on and the "Thing" is gone out the backdoor. We look around the whole house and find the decapitated bodies of my mom and dad. The person heads out and calls 911. I walked to the place I made that explosion. There was a circle made of ashes, meaning I burned the floor, But how is what I was asking myself. I knew right then, I was lonely, for real.

Posted in wrong place sorry. :oops: LAWKED

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm
YIM
 [ 1 post ]