The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:48 pm

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Goku 

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
This is for my personal tier kist.

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:20 am

Goku is my favorite character not only in this game but in the anime too and he's so good but in comparison to all the other characters I know for a fact that any other character can beat him if your opponent is equally matched in skill, I am very skilled with goku and coming from a true goku player I can tell you. I will now list every flaw, nerf and what not that causes him to be reduced as the character he ought to be.

1. The Ka me ha me ha is basically useless if your opponent isn't trying to get back onto the map and due to the fact that you can't change direction your left wide open or your opponent just waits till you get tired of charging it.

2. His teleportation became useless after the update, goku's advantage relies on his ability to be doing combo's in the air and unlike black mage that has the ability to teleport far away from the opponent goku can only go a small distance and is left wide open cause all your opponent needs to do is rush in the direction you appear and hit you.

3. Kaioken... :hmph: I always wondered why it's even in the game when legit you don't even wanna use it cause your just looking forward to death when your opponent returns or as soon as you enter into it, the boost is good but the hp goes up way too fast :pikachu: only god knows why it's activated by touching your opponent it should be chargeable like naruto's rasenshuriken making it somewhat more fair and why not make his defense increase in kaioken too 1 hit and your out even if normally you wouldn't die it's like saying here's a bone doggy and throw it over a cliff.

4. :cry: the damage balance is tipped out of Goku's favor I know a bunch of characters that can rack up damage and kill you when your life is as low as 50 and getting eg Falcon punch 1 hit ko, that thing link does when he uses his sword as a pogo stick, kirby's hammer, luffy's grab and people complain about a ki blast that does 1 damage I wonder what mario's fire ball has to say about that, even a noob could spam Fox's gun or Falco and kill you from a distance.

5. Goku's uppercut :jigglypuff: ah the good ole days I don't know why but I have a rival that uses ichigo that I go head to head with from time to time and I gotta say you wouldn't even wanna compare cause that hit box of ichigo's makes a full 180 and goku's uppercut is like worse than all other uppercut type moves even link isn't that bad.

6.Black mages down grab causes poison but goku's down grab doesn't stun :pacman: ............ I say no more on that grab's behalf I rest my case.

8. why does goku only do two punches for his regular punches and everybody else gives atleast three hits.

9.The X-Ray chargeable down attack that puts out a ki blast on both sides is cool and all but it's like an air wave kinda like a sphere, a miniature explosive wave to put it in other words.

10. Lastly, Goku's teleport kick needs to be able to kill the opponent cause everyone else has an attack that when it hits you know it's game over but goku doesn't have such a move and as a result we who play goku have a hard time getting people out of bounds if if the forward + attack always sends people down instead of up then there's no reason for such an attack.

Hopefully there will be adjustments Player Name ELECTRICA849

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:23 am

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
If you float on the ground (crouching and jumping allows you to float at ground level) and Up-B sideways, Goku will do a pseudo-wavedash that travels about 1/3 of most tournament-legal arenas - it's roughly the same distance he travels with the aerial instant transmission, but he isn't left helpless and can even attack immediately after reappearing

Alternatively, if you short-hop and IMMEDIATELY Up-B sideways, his pseudo-wavedash will travel almost twice that distance, it's not nearly as reliable to be done because if you use his instant transmission too late, he'll just do a normal one and be left helpless for a moment
GIF: show

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:13 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
It kinda bothers me that Goku has practically no multihits like quick punches or kicks or something considering how big a part of DBZ style fighting those are.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:58 am

MGN Username: Unknown
Currently Playing: AoE II
Sonario wrote:
It kinda bothers me that Goku has practically no multihits like quick punches or kicks or something considering how big a part of DBZ style fighting those are.

Kaioken's neutral attack consists of multiple kicks

Mains: Image :isaac: :blackmage: :bomberman: :luffy: :naruto: :tails: :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :sora: :goku:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:04 am

Meteor85 wrote:
Sonario wrote:

Kaioken's neutral attack consists of multiple kicks

Hence practically any. You have to go into Kaio-Ken just to use just 1 multi hit move with no others that I know of.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Yeah, kaioken's jab can start combos with skillfull atacks (f air, f smash).

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:45 pm

MGN Username: Unknown
Currently Playing: AoE II
His new idle animation is fantastic 10/10 IGN

Mains: Image :isaac: :blackmage: :bomberman: :luffy: :naruto: :tails: :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :sora: :goku:

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Speaking of Dragon Ball, I watched Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge a couple of days ago and I uploaded a new video on it. Yes, I did get all the copyright stuff out of the way, and the link to the website to where you can watch the film is in the description of the video. Just open the pop-up, click the name of the video, then it'll take you to YouTube. Then, click "Show More" on the description and click on the link. But, you can just watch the video too, if you like.

YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:49 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Man, i hate to backseat mod here but

This literally has nothing to do with this thread besides having goku on it

This thread is about Goku and discussion about the fighter in the context of SSF2
You literally just bumped this thread, for an s**** on a video you recorded, and about something that you literally made a thread about in another section of this forum
And
On your signature

Please think twice before posting, please.

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:

This thread is about Goku and discussion about the fighter in the context of SSF2
You literally just bumped this thread, for an s**** on a video you recorded, and about something that you literally made a thread about in another section of this forum
And
On your signature

You're talking to PsychoSSF2, man. Knowing him, he'll respond right here in this thread with a picture meme or video meme.

On-topic thing, I still don't like the fact that Goku doesn't have any multihits in his base form.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:30 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Kirb-Star wrote:

And
On your signature

Okay. I'm sorry to have troubled you.

YouTube Video:

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:03 am

The Super Saiyan Son Goku wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

And
On your signature

Okay I stand corrected, no random youtube video or meme image this time.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:47 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Sonario wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

And
On your signature

its only cause you brought it up

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:56 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Sonario wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

And
On your signature

Look man, just because a person has pulled that several times doesn't meant it's good to have to comment on everytime they do that or reply to people trying to reason with said person telling them it's not gonna work

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:57 am
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next