The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 am

[ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 53  Next
Elemental Armory (Continued) 
Site Admin

"You guyfs wanf fo take if fwom me" she replied "What do youf wanf wif it anyways?"

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 pm

*OOC: Skeletally, Lift is similar to a dog, except that he can also stand up on his hind legs and use his front legs as arms. Thus, he may switch from bipedal to quadropedal and back at will.*

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Mira - "It is simply for our safety."

The man that Mira could barely see rushed out of the alley, heading in the direction of the market.

The man holding Mira spoke again, "I will let you go now." Sure enough, the man let Mira go, but he still stood in between her and the exit of the alleyway. He was very tall and thick, with a face that looked like it was chiseled from stone. He war a maroon cloak with a yellow rope tied around the waist. Upon closer inspection, the cloak looked like some type of monk's robe.

Lift - OOC: Alright. What other traits does he share with a dog? Fur all over his body? Muzzle? Enhanced sense of smell, hearing...?

A few minutes after Lift jumped onto the bed, he heard a faint but clearly audible scratching noise somewhere from inside the wall next to the bed.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

*OOC: All of the above. Other than being able to go bipedal, being able to speak, and being able to eat things, such as chocolate, that normal dogs cannot, Lift is physically pretty much like a dog.*

Lift looks for the source of the noise.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm
Site Admin

Mira inhaled the fresh air, it was hard breathing from behind the man's hand. She was still trapped but she was thinking of a way to get out of alley, she looked around the walls were to high for her to jump off of, and the man clearly blocked the only way to get through.

"What do you want from me?" she then stared at him even more suspiciously "And....how do you know if I do or do not have an elemental weapon?" she asked.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm

"This way!" Charisma said, running around town. "Are you sure?" Belthazar questioned. "Positive, the girl is in this alley." She said with confidence. Belthazar shrugged, following close behind. "It's probably best not to argue."

As the two continued to run, Charisma turned around, running into the big man in the alleyway who was blocking Mira. Charisma fell back, as Belthazar caught her, allowing her to get back to her feet. She looked past the man for a second, to notice Mira.

"Excuse me." Charisma said, tapping her foot. "But what's going on here?" She questioned, he right eye brow raised.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Lift - Lift could hear the noise coming from behind a section of wall just to the left of his bed, near the floor.

Mira - Without being able to explain the situation to Mira, the man turns around. He shakes is head, then says, "It is none of your business," to Belthazar and Charisma.

OOC: So is the weapon really in the market, or was that a fib?

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:57 pm
Site Admin

OOC: A fib ^.^

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Lift looks closely and sniffs at the area.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 pm

A panel in the wall right in front of Lift suddenly swings open, and before there is time to react, he is pushed through the new doorway from behind. As soon as Lift was fully inside, the panel swings closed, and it is almost completely dark inside after the door closed.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm

“On one paw, this could be a bad thing. On the other, it sure isn’t boring!” Lift thinks aloud.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 pm

"Alright then, come on tough guy." Charisma snickered. "Belthazar can take ya!" Belthazar's eyes widened. "No I can't!" He quickly said, with a gulp. Charisma's face hit her head. "Sure you can..."

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 pm

Lift - Slowly, tiny lights began to light up, illuminating what seemed to be a ventilation shaft. After continuing straight for a few yards, it seemed to drop off to an unseen location.

Belthazar - The man folded his arms and gave the two a serious look. He stood a good head taller than Belthazar.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Belthazar looked up, "Charisma, are you sure you don't want to take this one?" He questioned. Charisma raised her eyebrow once more. "Are you kidding? Have you seen how big he is? Not only that, but you're supposed to be the man who defends the woman." She stated.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Lift progresses down the shaft until he reaches the drop-down location. He looks down to see what is there.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 pm
 [ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 53  Next