The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Go for it

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

Waifu: You!
OOC:...Uh, sure, Panda.
And dude, grammar is needed in RPs. Please look over other people's bios and try to do what they're doing. Eg, I made all the criteria bold so it would look better.

BIC: Culceleb walked over to the port in which the boat is docked and saw another Remedy member. "Hail!", he said, but changed his expression as he noticed Simon was the member. "Oh, Simon, picked up another band of Dwarfs, have you?", Culceleb asked, "Seems you have some kind of...obsession with them, hmm?".

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 am

OOC: @Commander: What THoT said, and um, small problem with bio; Incase you didn't read the Steamport part in the first post, magic is incredibly hard to control there, and also forbidden. @THoT: THANK.

BIC: A victory smirk came over Simon when he heard KK, but then he looked at and heard Culceleb. "Huh...? What are you implying..?" He said, a slight venom in his voice. However Peter interupted. "Um, Simon, are you sure you want to leave?" He asked, more or less confused. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Was the reply. Simon continued; "Are you FORGETTING something?" He said, holding up a turkey leg. Simon immediately remembered Peter's delicious cooking, and somehow managed to jump all the way up onto the boat and grab the turkey leg with his teeth. "Uhnn, ahh, harray KK, buh ah shink i'm hunna shtay on guh shiph hor now." He said, still gnawing on the food he was provided.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Koshindo thought "Phew! He's out of my hair finally! Thank you Peter!" Koshindo then started speaking "Well ok see ya." then he dashed towards the town just in case Simon changed his mind.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: Can I cut a few of my posts? I've been trying earnestly to fit in the plot and eventually meet all of you guys.

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

OOC: Whaddya mean? Try starting back when you were being chased by authorities? I suppose you could...

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

As Koshindo reached town he started wondering what he should do next. The mysterious object that he was searching for could be anywhere so he decided to ask around for a lead. He saw a man walking out of the inn and decided to ask him "Uhh sir have you heard of the object called the box of shards?"

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm

OOC: I didn't really read your dialogue, so I didn't know you were that close to Steamport.

BIC: Zander saw the authorities right on his tail...
Noticing an open sewer, he hopped in it and ran down a long stretch, dodging pipes, jumping over feces, and slashing at rats. When he got out of the sewer, he was dirty as heck. However, a newly docked ship had arrived, it being the only he'd ever seen. As he wasn't the most public person, he'd never seen a ship before. He decided to walk over and get a closer look at it, but he hid his katana, just so as not to rise any more suspicion than was needed.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: Well, I suppose that's why you read other people's posts, even if they aren't directly related to the area around you. And Blood, just so you know, I don't know anything about the object you speak of; in other words, I don't know how well known it is, the affect, or even if it would be too cheap for this RP. PLease PM me the details.

BIC: "Hmm? Who are you?" Said Peter, noticing someone crawling out of the sewers. Knowing that travel by sewer would probably only be used as a last resort escape rout, Peter was eager to capture an escaping criminal or two while on Steamport.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Zander saw the strange looking man and answered his question with a snappy remark... "Are you with these guys?" He pointed at the police down the street... "If so, I really can't be arrested. I don't even know why I got caught in this gig anyways." Zander saw that the man had just gotten off of the ship, and judging by his looks, Zander should be careful around this man. "Please, don't tell the cops I'm here... I don't even know if they've found my whereabouts yet."

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm

"I'm sorry..." Peter said, while reaching for the oversized axe on his back. "But what you said..." He continued, getting into a battle position. "Implies that you are a criminal." He finished, pointing his axe at the Phoenix Remedy emblem on the side of the ship, then jumping at Zander.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Waifu: You!
Culceleb smirked and walked away down the streets of Steamport. "Big day, today.", he thought, wandering past thieves and police alike.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Someone in an allyway made an attempt to grab Culceleb, not noticing that he was part of the Remedy.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Corbin chuckled. "Me, come with you?" He replied. "What do you have for me wherever you bring me?" He added to his statement.

Kazu was watching the conversation between the man and decided to come in. "Please, may I travel with you two?" He pleaded. "I'll do anything!"

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 pm

"Woah, man..." Zander jumped back as his foe lunged at him. "I don't want to cause you any trouble, but I got caught in a weapons shop when some thieves broke in...
When I left the shop, the cops thought I started all the commotion, and they've been chasing me ever since."
Zander sighed... "What's the Phoenix Remedy? Something special? Just the name of the ship? A club?"

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 48  Next