The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:47 pm

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
MG CENSUS 2015 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Name:
Aliases:
Years active on MG:
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable:
Favorite videogame(s):
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc):
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):
Favorite movie(s):
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):
Favorite food(s):
Favorite animal(s):
Favorite flower(s):
Favorite Pokémon:
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend:
When's the last time you got warned:
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:
Other members of MG that you appreciate:
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando":
Favorite website(s) other than MG:
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015:
Skype name if applicable:
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far:
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do:
Which 2hu wud you?:
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change:
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:

For the lazy: show
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Aliases:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Place of birth:[/b]
[b]Years active on MG:[/b]
[b]The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable:[/b]
[b]Favorite videogame(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc):[/b]
[b]Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite book(s)/novel(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite movie(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite food(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite animal(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite flower(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite Pokémon:[/b]
[b]What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend:[/b]
[b]When's the last time you got warned:[/b]
[b]Moderators/admins that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]Other members of MG that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando":[/b]
[b]Favorite website(s) other than MG:[/b]
[b]What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015:[/b]
[b]Skype name if applicable:[/b]
[b]How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far:[/b]
[b]If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do:[/b]
[b]Which 2hu wud you?:[/b]
[b]If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change:[/b]
[b]This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:[/b]

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:00 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Name: Term
Aliases: TerminX[13]
Place of birth: Tennessee
Years active on MG: 8 or so. Too many
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: skype chat. luke & thot
Favorite videogame(s): CRASH TEAM RACING
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Devin Townsend, also these
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): ¯\(°_o)/¯
Favorite movie(s): THE LEGO MOVIE also I don't watch many movies
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): S1-3 Spongebob
Favorite food(s): Cheeseburgers. Mac & Cheese. Joke about how those last two things both said cheese
Favorite animal(s): I like all animals but cats and bears stand out in my mind right this second and of course the Woof Masters
Favorite flower(s): What do I look gay to u :smug:
Favorite Pokémon: dunno, I like a lot. Maybe Mewtwo or Blaziken or Pangoro or Pinsir ???
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "you are pretty tiny" guess the context
When's the last time you got warned: 12/22 (thanks pms)
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: all of them that posted in the last week
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you <3
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": you <3 also Flannery did weird things to my young body so probably her
Favorite website(s) other than MG: http://www.funnydogsite.com/
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Hotline 2 & The Phantom Pain, E3 & Christmas like usual
Skype name if applicable: JustAnotherMountain
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: fairly solid. Running some errands today but that's not a big deal
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Give a bigass list of advice to my younger self Lottery numbers, don't pretend you wouldn't
Which 2hu wud you?: I'm a huge gay so I don't know anything about 2hu but I know the name "Reimu" so that one I guess
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: #BringBackJitter2015 also make me red
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: u r mr gay

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Name: Luke!
Aliases: Wrenchfuvker, Lai
Place of birth: Boston, MA
Years active on MG: 3-4
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: THoT, Term, Kyuubit (all around the same time so)
Favorite videogame(s): Kirby 64, Fallout: New Vegas, Thief: The Dark Project, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC, specifically Steam
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Daedelus, Oneohtrix Point Never, Flying Lotus, The Books, Clark, Actress, Ulver, Teebs (http://www.last.fm/user/lookehpee/library)
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, Dracula by Bram Stoker, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Favorite movie(s): Be Kind Rewind, John Q, Catch me if you Can, eXistenZ, The Men Who Stare At Goats
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): The Office, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development, White Collar, Seinfeld, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, Bakemonogatari
Favorite food(s): Pasta, Sandwiches, Pop-Tarts
Favorite animal(s): Penguins, Turtles
Favorite flower(s): Violets, Magnolias, Camellias, Lavenders
Favorite Pokémon: Sableye, Vileplume, Omanyte, Chimecho, Mudkip
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "Good night, Mom."
When's the last time you got warned: June, 2013
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of them! But especially THoT, Geno, and Void
Other members of MG that you appreciate: I love all of my friends that I talk with often
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Probably Nagisa Kaworu LOL KILL M
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Last.fm, Twitter, Discogs
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: I can't think of much right now to be honest. Hopefully some major life decisions from myself.
Skype name if applicable: lurkerpi
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: My day yesterday was a mixed bag. Today seems fine, although it's 2 in the morning right now so it can definitely change. I feel pretty nice right now.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: I would save Gandhi
Which 2hu wud you?: p a t c h o u l i
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: I'd make the music section more active :<
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: ♨ This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:47 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
Name: KeybladePON-3
Aliases: Keybladewielder, Pinkie Pie, Vanellope, keyblade
Place of birth: Illinois
Years active on MG: 3 I think?
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: TheLastHeroofWinds
Favorite videogame(s): Kingdom Hearts II, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Ace Attorney, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Wii U, 3DS
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): none.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Harry Potter series.
Favorite movie(s): Ghostbusters
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Burritos
Favorite animal(s): Komodo Dragon
Favorite flower(s): None.
Favorite Pokémon: Mewtwo, Charizard
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Good Night
When's the last time you got warned: 2 Days ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno, Kiki, TOWK, pretty much everybody.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Cleod9, Luke, KingArthur, Brik
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": None.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: MLPForums, Smashboards, deviantart.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: MLP: FiM Season 5, Mewtwo Smash DLC, Getting a better job
Skype name if applicable: Don't remember
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Fine I guess on both.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Go back in time and give the finger to Hitler.
Which 2hu wud you?: What?
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Some slightly stricter rules on trolling and flaming.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: None.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:58 am

Name: kyuubit
Aliases: kyuubit
Place of birth: in a hospital in england
Years active on MG: too f*** many
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: luke's dumb a**
Favorite videogame(s): the ones you don't like
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): the ones you don't like
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): probably some anime s***
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): reading is for fags
Favorite movie(s): the ones you don't like
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): the ones you don't like
Favorite food(s): hot pockets and doritos and mountain dew
Favorite animal(s): tigers are cool as heck
Favorite flower(s): do i look like a homofaggot to you? because i am one but i still don't have a favourite flower jesus
Favorite Pokémon: wooper
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "f*** off, i'm trying to eat here"
When's the last time you got warned: i never get warned
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: i don't appreciate anyone who would moderate an internet forum for free, sorry
Other members of MG that you appreciate: literally none of you you're all awful
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": you
Favorite website(s) other than MG: http://loli.dance/
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: too many anime and video games to bother listing
Skype name if applicable: crabcombat, don't add me though i'll just ignore you
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: yesterday was okay i went outside and bought video games today was okay i played video games
If you could do one thing as a time traveller, what would you do: have sex with makise kurisu
Which 2hu wud you?: suika if the feds aren't reading this, yukari if they are
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: i'd make me an admin
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Image

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:02 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Name: Scott
Aliases: Rush, Garland, Revolver Jesus
Place of birth: Winnipeg, MB
Years active on MG: at least 6. 8 max, but that might be pushing it
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Arthur/Revan-geance, the Skype group
Favorite videogame(s): Valkyria Chronicles, Drakengard 3, Atelier Escha & Logy
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): every Playstation variant
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Circle Takes The Square, clipping., Falls Of Rauros
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Welcome To The NHK, The Silmarillion
Favorite movie(s): Shaun Of The Dead, Ghost In The Shell
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Welcome To The NHK, Serial Experiments Lain, Archer
Favorite food(s): beef barley soup
Favorite animal(s): Ocelot
Favorite flower(s): hydrangea macrophylla
Favorite Pokémon: Ludicolo
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "I thought the dogs might have played with it, or somethin'"
When's the last time you got warned: when I responded "lol" to someone's wall of text, I think. early-mid 2014
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: the ones I talk to (you know who you are)
Other members of MG that you appreciate: see above
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Alicia Melchiott
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Twitter, Sputnikmusic
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Atelier Shallie and other dumb japanese games
Skype name if applicable: scottfrommg
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: I had the day off, it was nice. I have today off as well, so it's looking good
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: probably something really trivial. changing something huge would be pretty stressful
Which 2hu wud you?: Alice
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: add myself to the VIP Crew
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i bought a purse with rei ayanami on it

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 am

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Name: rexos
Aliases: rex, redistribution (don't ask)
Place of birth: the ku of wait
Years active on MG: Ive been on and off recently but i would say 3 and a half-ish
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: uuh it was in the chat so I can't remember
Favorite videogame(s): world of warcraft (this expansion is surprisingly good), hearthstone (void come at me), dmc3, all of the mgs games and tomba.
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): My laptop.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): soad, yanni, yoko shimomura, shiro sagisu, yuki kaijura, weg and hans zimmer. Oh John williams.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I only buy books that I like so after checking my book shelf I found some sherlock holmes, edgar alan poe's poems and k is for killer by sue grafton.
Favorite movie(s): I don't have a favorite movie but if I did it would probably be rubber
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): breaking bad, code geass, fma brotherhood, the tatami galaxy, one shots and madoka.
Favorite food(s): anything that's not pork.
Favorite animal(s): bears, lions, tigers, cats.
Favorite flower(s): uuh I don't have one???
Favorite Pokémon: exploud
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: bye
When's the last time you got warned: a long time ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: anybody that acknowledges me as a friend and/or not a dick
Other members of MG that you appreciate: kyuubit for not bullying me and scott for being scott.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": not saying
Favorite website(s) other than MG: wowhead
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: the games and the anime
Skype name if applicable: rexos.
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: things are going great thanks for asking
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: try not to step on a bug when i'm in the past.
Which 2hu wud you?: at this point anyone
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: the rules just a bot
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: hi lets be friends

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:37 am

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
Name: keita
Aliases: baron von jiggly, puffermaw
Place of birth: California, Los angeles
Years active on MG: 8 if i recall
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: skype chat in general. plus luke & void on that soccer game thing
Favorite videogame(s): dark souls 1, pheonix wright 3, sonic ATS, super mario sunshine, super metroid, loz:lbw, kirby air ride (gonna stop here)
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): gamecube
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Jake Kaufman, Frank Sinatra, Hiroshi Kawaguchi, Koji Kondo, Kazumi Totaka, Foreground eclipse, Hideki Naganuma, Mezzoforte, T-Square.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): lord of the flies, Desert Punk, GTO, Jousou Shonen Anthology, bittersweet candy bowl,
Favorite movie(s): Hells, Kiki's delivery service, tokyo godfathers, summer days, wolf children
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): zestubou-sensei, NHK, pani poni dash, Nichijou, Madoka, JoJo, Cowboy bebop.
Favorite food(s): apples and gummi bears
Favorite animal(s): cats, mice, bears, wolves.
Favorite flower(s): sunflower, hydrangea, daisies
Favorite Pokémon: mawile
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "holy titted donkey nuts" in a skype call before they hung up.
When's the last time you got warned: i don't remember
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: geno, Luke, Void-senpai, KiKi
Other members of MG that you appreciate: KP, kyuubit, Term, Arthur, Scott
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Roll from megaman & husbando is Pit
Favorite website(s) other than MG: crunchyroll, Bittersweet candy bowl chat room, tumblr.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: new games, college, more art practice.
Skype name if applicable: baron von jiggly
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: yesterday was awful i had the s***, today they are gone but i still have no food or money.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: too hard of a question i have alot i want to fix just too much.
Which 2hu wud you?: Rumia
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: this f*** gray i would give us some f*** color variety.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: take the fruit and scoot

I AM APPLE

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:37 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Name: Ramsey Kaid
Aliases: Dr.Geno, Geno, Fairy Bread, RammaLamma (f*** off cactus)
Place of birth: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Years active on MG: 6
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Void and Tid
Favorite videogame(s): Brave Fencer Musashi, Smash bros (all of them), Tomb Raider 3
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Console, for sure. Portables ain't too shabby though.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Ke$ha
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Marcus Sedgwick, Book of the Dead Days
Favorite movie(s): Spirited Away, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Coraline, The Incredibles
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Gurren Lagaan, Madoka, Stein's Gate, Clannad
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Fettuccine Alfredo
Favorite animal(s): Cats
Favorite flower(s): Hydrangea
Favorite Pokémon: Skitty and Pichu
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "HE'S AMAZING OMFG"
When's the last time you got warned: I am unwarnable, fools.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9, Kiki, Hakker, Ray, Void, THoT, Luke, TOWK and TSON
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Lucina, Scott, Jiggly, Psycho and not Kyuubit.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Dick Gumshoe.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: The Official SSF2 Expansion Forums
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Freedom from my religious bindings
Skype name if applicable: ramsey_knecht
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: It went really well. Out here in New Jersey with Tid and Void, and it's honestly been the time of my life so far. Yesterday was amazing, today was incredible and the next month will be as well.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: I would probably want to peep at how I die.
Which 2hu wud you?: Pastrami
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Being able to ban people on site for being meanie heads.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:

Red wine. Convict; Gaga. Ooh, yeah.

For the lazy: show
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Aliases:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Place of birth:[/b]
[b]Years active on MG:[/b]
[b]The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable:[/b]
[b]Favorite videogame(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc):[/b]
[b]Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite book(s)/novel(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite movie(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite food(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite animal(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite flower(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite Pokémon:[/b]
[b]What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend:[/b]
[b]When's the last time you got warned:[/b]
[b]Moderators/admins that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]Other members of MG that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando":[/b]
[b]Favorite website(s) other than MG:[/b]
[b]What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015:[/b]
[b]Skype name if applicable:[/b]
[b]How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far:[/b]
[b]If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do:[/b]
[b]Which 2hu wud you?:[/b]
[b]If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change:[/b]
[b]This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:[/b]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Name: Gregory Thomas John Smart
Aliases: Cactus(h). Or any other variants I may have had at some point.
Place of birth: Griffith, NSW. Country bloke to the core.
Years active on MG: Uh...3-5, depending on your definition of active. Been a member since 08.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Luke <3
Favorite videogame(s): Street fighter Series, usually Alpha Series. KoF. Persona Q, Alice: Madness Returns
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC and a 3DS is pretty much all I have, and I'm reasonably happy.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Jazz people.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Last book I willingly read was the Artemis Fowl series, so I'll go with that.
Favorite movie(s): Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, Spider Man Trilogy, Street Fighter: The Movie
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Kenichi, Sherlock, Auction Hunters, Doctor Who
Favorite food(s): Grilled Chicken and Rice
Favorite animal(s): Alpacas, Cats are pretty awesome as well
Favorite flower(s): Daisies
Favourite Pokémon: Tie between Ditto and Mankey
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Get out I have to pee
When's the last time you got warned: Can't remember
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno. He's the only one I actually see and talk to often, Luke, even though he's only the music mod, TOWK, Kiki, Ray
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Luke, Arthur, Psycho, Kuro, Geno, Shaske, Tid, I might as well say all of you
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Still Aigis
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Youtube, dA
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Graduating, Photographing much better pictures for the paper.
Skype name if applicable: You'll find me in the Skype group.
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: My day was good, Girls are scary, but taking photos of them kicking footballs makes me money. Today things are swell, relaxing day.
If you could do one thing as a time traveller, what would you do: Beat myself up. I needed it, that and change my gender
Which 2hu wud you?: Not familiar with them. So I'd say Remilia.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: The colour of it, Grey is an awful colour, why can't it be a colour that's easier on the eyes, at least for the font.
I'll say any pun if you bring the opportunity.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Last edited by Cactus on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:45 am

Waifu: You!
Name:The hero of thot
Aliases: annatar
Place of birth: melbourne
Years active on MG: 8
9The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: skype people
Favorite videogame(s): metal gear(...?) solid 2, warcraft 3, dota 2
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc):PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): wutang, nujabes, death grips, radiohead
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): atlas shrugged, anything lovecraft, anything poe, 1984, lord of the rings, the silmarillion
Favorite movie(s): star wars episode 5: the empire strikes back, akira, princess mononoke, apocalypse now, end of evangelion
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): too many
Favorite food(s): pizza
Favorite animal(s): birde
Favorite flower(s): tobacco
Favorite Pokémon: munchlax
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: good night
When's the last time you got warned: blue warned me without telling me why i got warned for warning someone without telling them why, then blue being proven wrong in the process and looking like a complete fool
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: void for being a nerd, luke for being a whingy b****, towk for being a pleb , ichigo for not being a f*****, and im a tsundere for geno
Other members of MG that you appreciate: sayo, whim, & green for not being faggots, kyuubit for being a the worst, term, tid for being a nerd, kp for being the greatest hero, esper & adam for reminding me how much i hate liberals, kuro for being a pedosexual, i don't appreciate psycho at all he is the sole member on my foe list, scott for being the best, lucina for something, and rexos for being a cool and all around nice dude.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": ayanami rei and nagisa kaworu
Favorite website(s) other than MG: http://end.moe/
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: navy officer's college, video games, some films
Skype name if applicable: thot_mdr
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: I saw the Hobbit today and my uncle took me driving for the first time yesterday
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Save hitler
Which 2hu wud you fuq?: Flandre and live with her forever in the scarlet mansion
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: bring back all the users who have left and force them to stay against their will
How Is

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 am

Name: Alexander Chisholm
Aliases: Coon, Galli, Snow, Panda, Gallifrey Delscrieba
Place of birth: Canada
Years active on MG: Oh god. ACTIVE? That I can't answer. Been gone too long. But... at least 3? Maybe more?
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Deus.
Favorite videogame(s): Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, Most of the Megaman Library
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): The 3Ds is currently my fav, otherwise PC.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Me! Jokes aside, Monarchy, Porter Robinson, M83
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Haven't read one in years proper so. Can't say.
Favorite movie(s): Neverending Story
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Neon Genesis Evangelion, Akira, Doctor Who (Cept the last season moffat you idiot)
Favorite food(s): Poutine
Favorite animal(s): Otters!
Favorite flower(s): Chrysanthemum
Favorite Pokémon: Absol
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Hello notcoon
When's the last time you got warned: I don't think I ever have been
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: DH_Ninja and Kiki, yo. You guys still kickin around. Man. Rad.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Eh. I don't know who's still here.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Red. Dog husband.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Um... Don't really have any. Tumblr maybe?
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Not being an awful barrel of worse and worse monkeys like 2k14
Skype name if applicable: Sorry I don't give this out anymore.
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Slow, and boring. I work night shift so days mean nothing to me now.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: What wouldn't I do with 50 Million dollars?
Which 2hu wud you?: Tewi cause I'm clearly sick.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Not sure. Haven\t been back long enough to know.
I'm back I guess

And silently you die...

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 am

MGN Username: Hurricane
* Name: Samuel : =^)
* Alias: Hurricane
* Place of birth: Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Cascadura
* Years active in MG: A month or less ;^)
* The last member of MG you spoke out of MG, if applicable: ] I think q never happened
* favorite game (s): SSB, mother (2.3), Chrono, M & L (1,2,3)
* favorite device for playing video games with (console, handheld, PC, etc.): [/ b] PC. emulators HUEHEUH
* favorite musician (s) / Artist (s) / band (s):
* Favorite Movie (s): think Avengers
* show (s) favorite / anime television (s): Maybe kill la kill
* favorite food (s): BACON!
* favorite animal (s): cats and hamsters
* favorite flower (s): unexpected, never had preference for a flower
* favorite Pokémon: Empoleon <3
* What is the last thing he said to a family member or friend: I love you
* When was the last time you've been warned: A few minutes ago
* moderators / administrators you enjoy: None
* Other members of the MG you enjoy: Any other Brazilian or who speaks Portuguese
* If so, that is your "waifu" or "husbando": Maybe Kumatora
* Favorite website (s) other than MG: Facebook and Google
* What are some of the things you're looking forward to in 2015: New school, new friends and a girlfriend
*Skype name if applicable: ...
* How was your day yesterday? How are things that shape today so far: Every day being the same, living with people I love and who love me
* If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Would in the past to change some things
*What 2HU WUD you :? WHAT?
*If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Nothing, I think I okay so
*This space is reserved for something you would like to add to your form. Any information or anything additional that you are willing to share, please post here: I'm using google translator

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:56 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Name: Andrew
Aliases: Arthur, Revan, KAMEN RIDER BLACK RX THE MIGHTY CHILD OF THE SUN AND WARRIOR OF ALMIGHTY JUSTICE. There's a couple old sites where I still go by Fusionfan45, tho.
Place of birth: Some dumb town in a dumb state.
Years active on MG: Going to be 3, come March!
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Kyuubit on the Twitters
Favorite videogame(s): Bastion, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Rising
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC/Steam. You can add me right here
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): The Dear Hunter, Celldweller, Daft Punk, Eric Clapton.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dracula
Favorite movie(s): Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Big O, Evangelion, Samurai Jack, Spice and Wolf.
Favorite food(s): Spaghetti is pretty cool.
Favorite animal(s): Cats
Favorite flower(s): Luke
Favorite Pokémon: Charizard! With that statement you can tell I haven't played Pokemon in ages.
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: twenty five degrees below zero
When's the last time you got warned: I can't remember, it's been a while. Probably was when I said the 't' word in the DmC: Devil May Cry topic
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno and Luke :^)
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Luke (he gets a double mention! hooray), Kyuubit, Term, KP
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": boy that's hard to guess Asuka
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Twitter, Steam.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Windows 10! I'm a Microsoft nerd and this year is littered with conferences that I'm going to enjoy watching.
Skype name if applicable: N/A
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Yesterday was solid I guess. Today's pretty cold and I've got a doctor's appointment later.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Fix all my mistakes and give at least five big winning lottery numbers to my dad.
Which 2hu wud you?: n/a
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: bring back forum gold
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Take some shameless self promotion.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:21 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Name: Andy
Aliases: TOWK, some people call me "faglord"
Place of birth: Fairfax, VA
Years active on MG: 2
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Deph/the Skype group
Favorite videogame(s): Majora's Mask, Paper Mario TTYD, Dark Souls, Dota 2
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC
Favorite musician(s), artist(s), band(s): I listen to a little of everything but mostly dad rock like Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Boston, etc.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I read The Road two years ago and that was pretty great
Favorite movie(s): Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained, No Country for Old Men, The Departed, LOTR, s*** tons of others
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Fargo, Walking Dead, Always Sunny, Hannibal, Rick and Morty, also s*** tons of others
Favorite food(s): Recently had Hibachi and it changed my life
Favorite animal(s): Dogs
Favorite flower(s): Morning Glories
Favorite Pokémon: Dusknoir, Gogoat
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "OK bye"
When's the last time you got warned: Never
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: I talk to Void, Geno, Luke, and Thot the most
Other members of MG that you appreciate: all of my friendos
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": I'm married to AMERICA
Favorite website(s) other than MG: youtube I guess
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Graduating high school
Skype name if applicable: theonewhoknocks737 but I probably won't add you if I don't know you
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Pretty s*** tbh, today's been better so far
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: go to the future, get all lottery numbers and stock tips, then come back and get $$$$$$$$$
Which 2hu wud you?: dicks
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: gib purple
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: sitting in the shower is seriously not that weird guys

AMA

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:18 am
 [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next