The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIII [Mods vs Users] 

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Thomas Terminator wrote:
oh damn. I didnt know Crabby was a traitor.

.-.

8-)

Also, links to the mafia quicktopic.
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/bwgwBdjZYWDG

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
I'm making a Breaking Bad Mafia for a future time. I would keep it secret, but I've run into a bit of a problem. I wanted to keep it in season 1 to avoid spoilers for people who might want to watch it. However, there's not too many prominent characters in S1, and interesting characters that could help me fill the role list come in season 2. My question is: would you guys care about minor character spoilers for season 2 if it meant a better game? Also feedback on the idea on general would be appreciated.

Also, Crabby and Brik lucked out. Cactus investigated Brik's abilities and got his RP Maestro ability. I figured Cactus would connect it to a mod (kiki SS or dh). Crabby was investigated by Revan before he was recruited, so Revan was told he was town.

AMA

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Yo...no offense but what was up with this game? Glad I didn't join.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Site Moderator

What exactly are you referencing?

AMA

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
@TOWK: Use Season 2, spoilers in themed Mafia games are usually necessary.

Oh yeah, who were "Jamal" and "Wouldn't you like to know"?

I was everyone besides them, "dwolf" and the mods.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Brikmaninoff wrote:
King Arthur for best player. If you read this after the game ends, my thanks to you.

Oh you're welcome, I've learned for next time. When will the next game start?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 pm
Site Moderator

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
@TOWK: Use Season 2, spoilers in themed Mafia games are usually necessary.

Oh yeah, who were "Jamal" and "Wouldn't you like to know"?

I was everyone besides them, "dwolf" and the mods.

Ok, they'll only be minor anyway.

And wut.

AMA

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Also Crabby can't spell my name right. I love these Quicktopics.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 pm

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
What exactly are you referencing?

Well I can't say anything about the games balance because the roles haven't been released yet, but the way everyone played was just...meh. I guess I can understand considering most people who did participate just started, but still some plays were just unsettling.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
I love the fact that I didn't even need to try to appear not scummy since I was 'clear' to the one clear townie.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
To these people, I believe my PMs are slightly outdated. Could you please send them back to me?
Nixter
Lightning

If anyone could tell them, I'll be really happy.
Role PMs:
Town PMs:
Infinity: show
Welcome, Infinity, to MG Mafia 12. You are Terra(past), votecount keeper and… brother?!
All your skill, eloquence, technique and question-asking should come in handy right now. And you’ve played mafia before. In fact, you’ve recently won! Just make sure not to be too scummy, OK?

Here are your abilities:
Let's have a question.(Active)-You love asking questions, but you’ve seemed to run dry. Nevertheless, I’m sure they will tolerate one more, right? At one point in the game, PM me, the mod, during the day with a question regarding the game, be It setup or the alignment or role of another player. I will answer it in public(your identity hidden) with a Yes/No and the question.

Votecount Maestro.(Passive)-You keep the votecounts in the Character Discussion all the time for your questions. “Glorious! You say, “I get to manipulate all the votes I want!” Remember, the mod still control votecounts, but your ability gives you increased votepower(by one).

Lynchbait(Passive)-You’re always lynchbait. Always. You will appear guilty to all investigations.

Brother?!(Informational)-You’ve for long known that your brother goes by the name of JC on MG. But he hates everyone? You know that the role JamesClyde is ingame, and he will appear guilty to investigations.

Win Condition: You win if all threats to MG are eliminated.

Remember, bcc TOWK in all of your night action PMs.

Personal role. I know myself well, so this was easy to come up with. I think it represents the Character Discussion side well. One-Shot Mod Asker was going to be uber-strong in endgame, but Infinity used it early.

kyuubit: show
Welcome, kyuubit , to MG Mafia 12. You are 194, mafia genius and SSF2 dev.
For a long time, you’ve dominated mafia games with your intellect, until Pick Your Poison, where a gambit cost you the game. However, MG is in trouble now, and only you can stop the moderators.
Here are your abilities:
Isn't it obvious?(Active)-Everything comes easy to you with your deductions. Each night, you may PM me with a name. I will tell you whether the player is innocent or guilty. You are confirmed sane.

Following in the master's footsteps(Active)-You love Professor Layton, and your attitude stems from this. Each night you may do a bit of Detective work ala Professor Layton. You will find out something new, which could be anything from the roles ingame to who targeted who. It will be intentionally hard to decipher, however.

Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/JGt57qMimr8T. You do not their identities, though you know they are all devs.

Rumours(Informational)-Following in the master’s footsteps is not as useless as you think.

Yes, the devs did get a QT. Role was very powerful, yet kyuubit encountered bad luck and never managed to use the other active ability once.
FYI on the fifth time you successfully use the non-cop ability, you'll find out the entire scumteam and the SK.

Dephius: show
Welcome, Dephius , to MG Mafia 12. You are Keybladewielder. I believe nothing else needs to be said.
You don’t really like MG. Only a few people have even been nice to you. Nevertheless, the moderators are getting up to no good, and after all, you might as well get back at Ramsey, huh?

Here are your abilities:
Hated…..Version 2!(because version 1 was Crabby and his why are you lynching me)(Active)-Everyone hates you, for some reason. Maybe because of SSC? At one point in the game, at night, you may choose to activate this ability by sending a PM to me for confirmation. When used, every action on that night is redirected to you. No exceptions to this rule, and this ability has priority over everything else.

Surprise? KBW was not 3P as most thought he would but instead ended up as town. Negative Utility though. Loved the flavor on this.

Cactus: show
Welcome, Cactus, to MG Mafia 12. You are Vesalius, all-around nice guy and SSF2 character discusser.
Mg’s in trouble. You’ve played Mafia once or twice, but you know enough to be able to help. It’s time you use your knowledge of this place to good use.

Here are your abilities:
There’s no escape.(Active)-You know everyone far too well. It just takes a little time for you to jog your memory and refresh your mind. At night, you can PM me with the name of a person. You will find out one of their abilities, chosen at random. One-shot.
Nice to everyone(Active)-People think of you as a nice person, and there’s nothing the mods can do otherwise to that reputation. You can protect someone from all anti-town roles at night.

Very strong role, which can easily go through roleblocking. 194+this=Unstoppable. Unfortunately Cactus didn't do much with it...

Fly or Die: show
Welcome, Fly or Die , to MG Mafia 12. You are Cactus, S.P.A.M. Creator and Luke’s very very very good friend.
People think you’re nice. Naive of them. They don’t realize that you shouldn’t trust anyone, lest not a mixup like this happen again. At least some of them have enough sense to try to take out the moderators, the ruthless people.

Here are your abilities:
Character Insertion(Active):You’re creator of S.P.A.M., and you accept any character into the game as long as it makes sense. At one point in the game, you may choose to PM me, the mod, with a name of a person you want to put “in the game”, so to speak. That person will be able to post in the MG Mafia thread, but will have no vote, no abilities and can’t be killed. If you die, he/she dies too.
You’re still as recognizable as ever(Informational)-Luke’s still as recognizable as ever, even with the account mix-up.You know that Luke is in the game, and that he is town.

Interesting role. Completely original, and btw BB lost. Would affect the game depending on how close the person is to the person they're recruiting.

King Arthur: show
Welcome, King Arthur, to MG Mafia 12! You are Dephius, common player of mafia although maybe not the greatest. Your typical strategy is to stay off the radar and not make enemies with anyone. Helps you to survive, more important than ever now in this time.

Keeping tabs (active) -Watching everyone from the sidelines works fine for you. Each night, you may send a PM to me, the mod, saying what player you would keep tabs on. You will get a PM towards the end of the night of who visited that person.

Staying out of this one (active) -That’s how you get to LyLo, after all. At one point in the game, at night, you may send me, the mod a PM saying you who like to leave the forums for the night. You will not be affected by any actions that night, nor can you use your own.

I'm town, you dolts! (passive) -Claiming doesn’t work? Disgraceful! If you are lynched, the person to hammer you will die with you.

Reliance (passive and secret) - You rely too way too much on your power role, and let it heavily influence your play(MG Mafia 8). If you are roleblocked, you lose all of your abilities for the rest of the game.

Win condition: You win if all threats to MG are eliminated.

Lol at this role's abilities and pre-flavour. Made by TOWK.

Densetsu: show
Welcome, Densetsu, to MG Mafia 12! You are DJ Wizard Cop, veteran Mafia player with a great gift of reasoning and guessing. You are able to make good estimations without much evidence to back it up. Guess it’s time to put it to good use.

Random accusations(Active) -Ah, the random accusations of you. They seem to always work. But they do have side effects…. Each night, PM me, the mod, with the name of a player. That player will be left voteless the next day.

Wizard Powers (Active) - Once in the game, at night, you may send me, the mod a PM saying you wish to use your "mystic powers". You do not know what these powers do, but you do know know they help you. [Mod Note: the powers act as a Nexus, making all actions targeting him redirect to a random player]

He used the Wizard Powers N1 and successfully redirected the kill to DW93. Lol?

Lightning: show
Welcome, Lightning , to MG Mafia 12. You are GregHBop, very unknown user.
You aren’t very well known, though you do seriously harass the moderators of the SSF2 forums. What’s mafia?
Here are your abilities:
Annoyance(Active)-You are an annoyance to people, and often distract them from their dear work. At least you can channel it now. Each night you may PM me, the mod, with a name. That person will be roleblocked.
I’m the best there is at SSF2!(Passive)-You think that you’re the best at SSF2, always. Oh it’s so much fun to say it, though it does get on… more than one person’s nerves. Due to such aggression, you are not affected by protective roles.
Haiku(Passive)-Ah, your style of speaking is unusual. You cannot use capital letters, and your posts have to be formatted in this style:
Five words
Seven words
Five words
You cannot double post, and must follow the style exactly. Breaking this rule will first result in a loss of vote, then a loss of ability, then a modkill.

This shows you how annoyed I am at him, though it is more of a fun poke. When people thought I meant KBW I actually meant him.
On another note, the PR is actually quite easy to fulfill.
you are scum after all
your post looks like you are trying
to curry up to town
There.

DarkWolf93: show
Welcome, …, to MG Mafia 12. You are Tid, SSF2 stage dev, character programmer and Mafia player.
You play mafia very well. You’re experienced, after all. Mg’s in trouble, and now you have to deal with the rest of MG while scouting out mafia.
Here are your abilities:
SSF2 marches on(Active)-Even after Cleod’s gone mad, you still have these. Use them as much as you can.
Each night PM me, the mod, with a player and one of these names which grant abilities. You cannot give the same player more than one ability and the abilities are all one-shot.
Donkey Kong-One-Shot Bulletproof
Link-One-Shot Vigilante
Captain Falcon-One-Shot Roleblock
Tower of Salvation-One-Shot Doctor
Central Highway-One-Shot Cop
Comet Observatory-One-Shot Watcher
Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/JGt57qMimr8T. You do not their identities, though you know they are all devs.

And never used lol. If there was one role I'd take out it's this.

Mafia PMs:

JamesClyde: show
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are Cleod9, creator of MG.
Things are getting out of moderator control at the place you love so much, and created. It’s time you take things into your own hands. You’ve got a team, so use it.

Here are your abilities:
Permabanned(Active)-One by one, all will fall. This is the factional kill, which you or any other moderator can use. At night, PM me, the mod, with the name of a player. That player will be killed. Your kill flavor is: “Permabanned.”
Modding Team(Passive)-The mods planned this all out from the beginning. They have no idea who they’re dealing with. You know that Brikmaninoff, DJ Wizard Cop and Crabby are also moderators, and that you can discuss with them safely here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/bwgwBdjZYWDG. However, Crabby is a traitor, and will not join your team unless you make a nightkill attempt on Crabby.
Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/JGt57qMimr8T. You do not know their identities, though you know they are all devs.
Manipulation(Active/Passive)-You’ve manipulated everything pretty well, if you do say so yourself. You appear like a normal user to any investigative roles, and can manipulate a person’s role each night to appear the opposite of what it would be to normal roles(i.e. frame).
Account know-how (Informational)-You know that you can safely assume this persona detailed below:
Press V
Welcome, …., to Mg Mafia 12. You are Press V, close friend of Terra and SSF2 researcher.
You have no idea what Mafia even is, though people keep on saying it’s about the same as the forum account mix-up. Nevertheless, Terra’s done it before, and you’ll look to him for help if you can.
Here are your abilities:
SSF2 Strategies(Active)-You know a good deal about SSF2. During each night, you may choose to conduct research. Each night, you may PM me with a name. I will tell you what that player did and who visited that player. MODNOTE: Naive Cop.
Randomly off, randomly on(Active)-You’re never constantly on. At one point in the game, you may choose to “leave” the forums for a while. You will leave the game for the next day phase and night phase. Cannot be activated in LyLo.

Win condition: You win when the moderators make up half of MG, or nothing can prevent the same.

Pretty much ensures that 194's results may be messed up. Sadly it never got used.

Brikmaninoff: show
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are Kiki, SSF2 dev and RP maestro.
Being a moderator, you are astounded by the peasantry of MG in these anguishing times. They’ve wanted to rise up against you and the rest of the team? No more. They’ll have to go. No more mercy. One by one.

Password change(Active)-What needs to be done. This is the factional kill, which you or any other moderator can use during the night. At night, PM me, the mod, with the name of a player. That player will be killed. Your kill flavor is: “Went inactive.”
RP Maestro(Active)-You are an RP genius, and always come up with ideas, which people inevitably become attracted to. At night, you may PM me with a name. That person will be roleblocked.
Suave(Active)-It’s so easy to be nice. At one point in the game while doing the factional kill you may also choose to activate this ability. You will bypass all protections and roleblocks when performing the kill.
Modding Team(Passive)-The mods planned this all out from the beginning. They have no idea who they’re dealing with. You know that JamesClyde, DJ Wizard Cop and Crabby are also moderators, and that you can discuss with them safely here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/bwgwBdjZYWDG. However, z is a traitor, and will not join your team unless you make a nightkill attempt on z.
Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: Insert http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/JGt57qMimr8T. You do not know their identities, however.
Account know-how (Informational)-You know that you can safely assume this persona detailed below:
Nixter
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are Nixter, music enthusiast and brony.
You know, yo, after that account mix-up, it’s a little weird seeing everyone with different names, you know. But you’ve played mafia before, yo. It’s cool.
Here are your abilities:
What happened to you today?(Active)-You’ve made a topic like this before, yo, so you know who gets up to what. But with the mixup and all, you’re going to have to do it individually. Each night, you may PM me, the mod, with the name of one living person ingame. I will tell you who that person visited that night.
Scummily scum mafiascumming(Passive)-You play like scum, though you’re town. You appear guilty to all investigators.

Win condition: You win when the moderators make up half of MG, or nothing can prevent the same.

Arguably the most powerful of the four. Roleblocker and One-Shot Strongman make for an effective combination, which was used quite well.

DJ Wizard Cop: show
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are Ramsey, SSF2 dev and a person who likes Geno.
Cleod’s in big trouble this time, and he’s got a master plan. The mix-up was all technically done by you, so you’re pretty proud of that. Nevertheless, they have a way to scout out moderators, so you have to… do what you have to do.
Here are your abilities:
Usergroup removal(Active)-Your responsibility. This is the factional kill, which you or any other moderator may use. At night, PM me, the mod, with the name of a player. That player will be killed. Your kill flavor is: “Removed forever.”
Locked Topic(Active)-You’re known for having locked many topics even before the mix-up. Each night, other than using your factional kill, you may PM me, the mod with a name of a living player and a post restriction you want them to have. Completely debilitating restrictions will be toned down by me, without your consent.
Modding Team(Passive)-The mods planned this all out from the beginning. They have no idea who they’re dealing with. You know that x, y and z are also moderators, and that you can discuss with them safely here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/bwgwBdjZYWDG. However, z is a traitor, and will not join your team unless you make a nightkill attempt on z.
Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: Insert http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/JGt57qMimr8T. You do not their identities, though you know they are all devs.
Void
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are Void, SFBR admin and SSF2 dev.
The mix-up was worse than you thought it would be. You’re going to have to step up your game now. Mafia experience should do you much good here.
Here are your abilties:
SFBR admin(Active)-At night, you may PM me with a name. I will tell you whether that player is in the SFBR or not as of your message.
Skype Devchat(Passive)-You’re still a dev, even after the crash. You have access to Dev communication here: Insert QuickTopic. You do not their identities, though you know they are all devs.

Most interesting role. Never used, not even once.

Crabby: show
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are THoT, Spam moderator and anime fan.
Pitiful of the Spam community. They don’t even want to submit. You know who will win. It’s inevitable. It’s sad that the moderators don’t know you yet, though. You’ll get to them somehow.
Here are your abilities:
Soon, my friends, soon.(Active)-You’ll actively search for them if you have to. Each night, you may PM me with a name. If that person if mafia, you will join the mafia. You do not count as mafia before this ability is activated.
Spam searching(Active)-You’ve been here for so long, that you know what happens now in Spam. Each night you may PM me with a name. I will tell you if that person regularly frequents spam or not.
It’s about time(Passive)-Waiting for them is such a pain, though it’s worth it. If you are targeted by the mafia for a nightkill, you will join the mafia.

AFTER JOINING THE MODERATORS, GAINS IN SECRET:
Without a trace(Active)-If you are alive and the moderators make their kill, then the identity of the person who was killed by the moderators will be hidden. Active only on odd nights.
So much power!(Active)-Oh the joy. This is the factional kill, which you or any other moderator may use. At night, PM me, the mod, with the name of a player. That player will be killed. Your kill flavor is: “Username not found”.

OK. Always On made it an easy godfather/fourth member.

Serial Killer PM:

Nixter: show
Welcome, Nixter, to MG Mafia 12. You are JamesClyde, little known brother of Terra.
Silly MG. They wouldn't be able to tell a good user from a bad one even if he was flung to you at high speeds than humans would normally comprehend as teleportation. And you’re off ranting again. Anything it takes to save MG.
Here are your abilities:
It's almost too easy(Active)-You have a penchant, albeit unknown, for figuring out who people are. At one point in the game during any day phase, you can PM me, the mod with the name of any living player. That player's role and alignment will be revealed publicly.

Come on. Join my cause(Active)-Eloquence is of the priority. It does help in these situations. On Night 2, you may target a player to try to convert him to your side. If the player is town, you action will succeed and he will receive your win condition. However, if you target a mafiosi, you will die.

Despicable!(Active)-Huh. They don’t even know the lengths you will go to to make sure that MG is truly free. At one point during each night phase, you can PM me, the mod, with the name of any living player. At the end of that night phase, that player will be killed.Your kill flavor is "left the forums".

Simply better(Active)-It’s too simple for you to imitate what others can do. Usable only on odd nights. Simply better will allow you to pick one player, and inherit from that person a one-shot active ability that's randomly chosen from their abilities, with the exception of Mafia communication. You will retain this ability forever.

I'm incognito(Passive)-People don’t know you, and you’re behind quite a few proxies. Active only on even nights. Will allow you to be completely immune to all actions, but you cannot perform the kill during this time.

I know too much(Informational)-People think that you know little, as you haven’t been around too long. You’ve been too close to Terra to know a few people. You know that the role 194 is ingame, and that he is investigative. You also know that you can assume the persona detailed below:
TheOneWhoKnocks
Welcome, …., to MG Mafia 12. You are TheOneWhoKnocks, very aggressive mafia player and co-mod of the current mafia game.
Mg’s in trouble, just when you were hosting this new game with Riku. Ah well. Do the best that you can. Push them until they can’t stop.
Aggressive Push(Active)-You make aggressive moves all the time. It ends very well, even in their deaths. Just be careful. At one point during each night phase, you can PM me, the mod, with the name of any living player. At the end of that night phase, that player will be killed.Your kill flavor is "left the forums".

Win Condition: You win if only you remain alive by the end of the game, or nothing can prevent the same.
Win Condition: You win if only you and/or x remain alive by the end of the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Yes, I know, LOL OP role based off my brother and his pride. Odd-Night Absorber? Even-Night Untargetable? And I put the townie's wincon in there too in the scenario where he would be forced to claim his wincon! Ugh.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Last edited by Terra on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Night Actions
Day 1
Infinity asks the question that you should all know.
JC is lynched.

Night 1
Nixter does nothing.
Densetsu removes DJ’s vote and uses his One-Shot Nexus.
Fly or Die brings Believeblood into the game.
Dephius does nothing.
Deciton_Reven contacts Crabby, succeeds.
King Arthur leaves the game for the night.
Kyuubit investigates on Nixter.
Infinity does nothing.
Cactus rolecops Brik.
DarkWolf93 does nothing.
Lightning roleblocks Infinity.
Crabby investigates Infinity.
DJ Wizard Cop kills Densetsu.
Brikmaninoff roleblocks Kyuubit.

Consequences:
Kyuubit gets a no result.
BB enters the game as a Stump Lark.
Deciton_Reven’s communication is opened, reveal that Crabby is not mafia. Will have a joint ability with the two: two-way lovers.
Cactus gets this result:
RP Maestro(Active)-Roleblocking.
Crabby gets this result:
He does not frequent spam, not at all. Ugh. He won’t even think of posting in there, though maybe he made a topic once or twice just for fun. But they’re so disorganized. Pitiful.
DarkWolf93 is killed(randomized, got the last number of 1-13(excluded JC who died and Den himself))
DJ’s vote doesn't count.

Day 2:
Nixter reveals Infinity's role publicly.
Nixter is lynched.

Night 2
kyuubit investigates Dephius.
Dephius activates the Lightning Rod.
King Arthur does nothing.
Densetsu removes kyuubit’s vote.
Fly or Die does nothing.
Lightning roleblocks Deciton_Reven.
Infinity does nothing.
Deciton_Reven does nothing.
DJ Wizard Cop places a post restriction on Kyuubit
Brik One-Shot strongman kills Infinity
Crabby investigates King Arthur
Cactus does nothing.

Consequences:
kyuubit gets this result:
Dephius is innocent.
Dephius is roleblocked.
Dephius is killed.
Crabby gets this result:
He used to frequent Spam, but now he thinks that everyone there’s useless.

Day 3:
King Arthur is lynched.

Night 3:
kyuubit investigates Fly or Die.
Densetsu removes Fly or Die’s vote.
Lightning roleblocks Densetsu.
Infinity does nothing.
Fly or Die does nothing.
Cactus does nothing.
Crabby joins the mafia.
Brik roleblocks Fly or Die.
DJ Wizard Cop kills kyuubit.

Consequences(so far):
Densetsu is roleblocked, and as such, the voteblock doesn’t go through.
kyuubit dies and doesn't receive a result.
Crabby joins the mafia.

Day 4:
keyblade replaces Cactus.
Thomas Terminator replaces Infinity.
keyblade is lynched.

Night 4:
Densetsu removes Fly or Die’s vote.
Lightning does nothing.
Fly or Die does nothing.
Thomas Terminator does nothing.
Crabby kills Lightning(note: secret ability is a janitor, do not reveal Lightning’s role except in the QT)
Brik roleblocks Fly or Die.
DJ post restricts no one.

Consequences:
FoD's vote doesn't count.
Lightning dies.

Day 5:
Fly or Die is lynched.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 am

the one result i get that could have actually been useful and then nixter doesn’t even try pretending to not be third party

oh well, it was still pretty fun playing this again

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 am
Site Moderator

Yeah Nixter, for future reference: I'd you're given a safeclaim as a 3P, use it.

AMA

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I think Nixter may possibly have been the most underpowered serial killer I've ever seen. Can't kill on even nights? Dies if he targets mafia? I don't think absorber makes up for that. Unless he could actually win with the town, that was a really, really difficult role.

Edit: Nevermind, I read the role wrong.

Anyroad, seeing the town roles makes me even more glad that we managed to pull the win off. They had some very strong tools at their disposal.

Many thanks to Riku and TheOneWhoKnocks for hosting, this was quite a bit of fun.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 pm
 [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next