The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 pm

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Who shall you marry? 

Currently Playing: The Game
Twilightcat is back! wrote:
Who do I plan to marry? Oh, that's an easy one.
Nobody. I don't care of nobody calls me a virgin or not. I get addicted to the computer too often and never spend time with the gal I'm with. If it was my choice, I would go with someone, but I just don't have the stuff.

Are you implying that you don't have the package?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 am

Thaiberium wrote:
Nobody. I don't care of nobody calls me a virgin or not. I get addicted to the computer too often and never spend time with the gal I'm with. If it was my choice, I would go with someone, but I just don't have the stuff.

Nor does he have the mailbox to order one.

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 am

Soulful wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

he means p****

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

he means p#%$&

No I don't. I just I will get disliked due to the stuff I like. So I'm not going to try. My p#%$& is fine. :hmph:

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm
YIM

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

he means p#%$&

No I don't. I just I will get disliked due to the stuff I like. So I'm not going to try. My p#%$& is fine. :hmph:

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Kiki wrote:
My god you people are so...superficial it's sickening. When I get married, he has to be a family man, so that when I have kids they won't feel neglected. He can't be too childish* or else I'll feel like I'd be the only adult in the house. Romantic would be nice...buy me flowers once in a blue moon, smooth talking, or maybe just making dinner. He has to be fit, though not a health nut, so he won't smoke or anything, but we can go jogging or walking in the mornings together**. It'd be nice if he came from a French/Italian/Spanish family***. If he had an interest in music that'd be a total bonus.**** Mega bonus points if he is learning a different language or already knows one or two.***** Hard working would be nice, though not a neglecting workaholic.

* Well, joking a bit and dancing randomly sometimes counts as childish?
** I can't understand the fit word :doh: , though I hate drugs, and I think my health is ok, walk in the morning is cool too
*** Portuguese/Brazilian counts too?
**** Lazy to learn how to play something, though I like to listen to music, and I have good ear because of my father
***** Just english by now, but I want to be polyglot

:eew: Why do you live so far, it doesn't matter that much, because I'd not marry with someone form the internet, but... idk, it'd be better. lol

And to me, I like many kinds of women.

Thinking about bodies, hot-headeds; not fat but with some body mass; curly hair (preferably long); something around brunette; not much round breasts and not too bigs (but a bit bigger than average); green and almond eyes; fleshy mouth but not big; I don't have sure about noses, but I don't mind then that much, nor ears, unless theyre too odd; round cheeks (like Sora from KH); any kind of chin, I think; expressive eyebrows; I won't explain the genitalia, but anything soft, or that looks so is good :wee:

I saw one a time that was almost exactly like this, but I never met her again, she said something like I was handsome, and that she'd marry me when I was older, but I was like 13 or something back then, and she was around 19 :shock: This topic made me remember that, too good I was old enough to understand she was kidding about wait me get older and marry me, or then she'd broke my heart.

And mind: someone kind, patient and that can stay calm and treat people with kindness in any situtation (unless if she need to be though or something, though then, this gets paradoxal, but you understood what I meant); someone who likes to be with me, and follow me if needed; preferably someone who likes kids, that shares some of my tastes and wills, while being herself; that is owner of her own life and have a good relantionship with her family, someone who likes her own job, that can take and give criticism and that likes to hug and be hugged.

But as I said, these are my top fav things, there are a lot of different kinds of body parts and minds I like.

I have a girl in mind (but not to marry yet), but she is a bit shy, sometimes she comes and talks with me, sometimes she acts like I wasn't there (well, this is more when her mom is around), and sometimes she show me she is there but hiddes at the same time, :?
And if you're wondering, she isn't alike the description I just wrote, but she is pretty imo.

But marrying... I don't care much for marrying, churcs, papers and all, but something like live togheter or maintain a stable relationship, though, I'd marry if she ever asks me.

Wow, long text, I forgot about time.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 am

I'm kind of disappointed that most of you are describing what you want your spouse to look and act like, as if you had this mapped out.

The compulsion of love doesn't work like that.

I can't believe I just said that...

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 am

Zesper Southpaw wrote:
I'm kind of disappointed that most of you are describing what you want your spouse to look and act like, as if you had this mapped out.

That's why I cannot answer such a question. You can't just plan who you'll fall in love with, it just happens.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
Soulful wrote:
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

he means p#%$&

Oops, typing fail. =/
What I meant by that is my "package" is fine, and no that wasn't what I meant by I don't have the stuff.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 am
YIM
Site Admin

PLRTNAWOEP wrote:
Zesper Southpaw wrote:

That's why I cannot answer such a question. You can't just plan who you'll fall in love with, it just happens.

Well you can usually map out the type of person you're generally attracted to, well...maybe not his background family...but usually you'll share a common interest or value that allows you to connect with the other person. Marriage is usually built on a foundation of characteristics and personalities. I for one know, that I would not fall in love with a pimp, druggy, emo, control-freak, abuser (mental/physical), or someone who hates children.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 am

Currently Playing: ....nothing really
I find this topic very dumb,most of you get piss or think what your going to act like,i for one really dont think about marring,im still a teenager,when the time comes it comes,i just want a girl that has the same intrestes as me.^_^
(which might be hard cause there not that much girl gamers O_o)

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Zesper Southpaw wrote:

What Kiki said. In my case, I never said I could JUST marry with someone like this, I said these are my preferences, but other than that I like other "models", and even so I could fall in love with women out of this, unless she REALLY have a problem, and if I fall in love with a druggy, someone too different than me or that disrespect my tastes, I will forget her easily, I don't want to stay with a person that will always complain or fight with me.
And it is more about girlfriends than marriage anyway, but then, in some years I will be "old enough to marry" anf if the women I like ask me, I'll probably marry with her.
Btw, every girlfriend I had was very different eachoter, and I won't be dissapointed if I fall in love with a girl that is different than what I thought, unless if she is how I said above.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Kiki wrote:
PLRTNAWOEP wrote:
Zesper Southpaw wrote:

Well you can usually map out the type of person you're generally attracted to, well...maybe not his background family...but usually you'll share a common interest or value that allows you to connect with the other person. Marriage is usually built on a foundation of characteristics and personalities. I for one know, that I would not fall in love with a pimp, druggy, emo, control-freak, abuser (mental/physical), or someone who hates children.

I dunno, there's some smooth talking emo druggies who love to abuse and despise children.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 pm

PLRTNAWOEP wrote:
I dunno, there's some smooth talking emo druggies who love to abuse and despise children.

Yes, but when you discover that you leave them; unless you can't control yourself...

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

MultiSenhor wrote:
PLRTNAWOEP wrote:

Yes, but when you discover that you leave them; unless you can't control yourself...

Which, a lot of women can't.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 pm
 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next