The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:37 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 95  Next
The Legend of Zelda 

Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, Fire emblem awakening etc
Waifu: ZSS
DJ Kyuubit wrote:
They look fine, f#%$& off.

No need to be an mean jeez. I am just saying that they should have improved the game a lot better.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
NegativeMikeMan214 wrote:
DJ Kyuubit wrote:
They look fine, f#%$& off.

No need to be an mean jeez. I am just saying that they should have improved the game a lot better.

What do you think they should do that they haven't already done?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 pm

That's not what a HD port is for. A HD port improves the graphics and that's it.

They're fixing the Triforce Hunt, making sailing faster and also doing some other fine-tuning to the gameplay. By doing that, they've already done something most HD ports don't do.

You're asking for too much. It's called "Wind Waker HD" because it's Wind Waker in HD. If that's something you don't want, fine.

Just stop f*** complaining about it not being anything more.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm

DJ Kyuubit wrote:

That's not what a HD port is for. A HD port improves the graphics and that's it.

They're fixing the Triforce Hunt, making sailing faster and also doing some other fine-tuning to the gameplay. By doing that, they've already done something most HD ports don't do.

You're asking for too much. It's called "Wind Waker HD" because it's Wind Waker in HD. If that's something you don't want, fine.

Just stop f#%$& complaining about it not being anything more.

Whatever none of you understand! :hmph:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 pm

DJ Kyuubit wrote:

Adding any more to the game would make it a remake, and its not.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
DJ Kyuubit wrote:

Boohoo.

I myself am looking forward to LBW because 2D Zeldas are best Zeldas. Wind Waker HD does look amazing, though.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm

I dont get how its 2D, the game is still in a 3D plane, the game uses 3D models, and you can move in 3 dimensions. Theres nothing 2D about it at all.

...Well except for when Link goes into walls.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Thundaga_T2 wrote:
I dont get how its 2D, the game is still in a 3D plane, the game uses 3D models, and you can move in 3 dimensions. Theres nothing 2D about it at all.

...Well except for when Link goes into walls.

It's called "2D" because it's a top-down Zelda game and most of the 2D games were top-down, as opposed to the behind-the-back camera in the 3D games.

It's stupid, yeah, but just get used to it. People are used to calling the top-down games 2D because they were 2D until Phantom Hourglass.

and I think most people wanna forget Phantom Hourglass anyway

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:40 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
i liked phantom hourglass :(

mikeman maybe people dont understand because you havent explained yourself
what do you want them to do that they are not doing answer the question

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

Tid wrote:

Just forget it I am done. I lot of people hate me for what i have been saying about wind waker HD I don't want you or anyone else to hate me anymore I have made to many mistakes that cause people to dislike me if anyone wants to talk to me about it you can send me a PM. I have pissed people of enough. Nobody likes me anymore including you CaptainTid.:(

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
I just can't believe people keep b**** about not getting a MM remake. I'd rather get a new game over a remake. I just don't understand why people want games remade so badly. Majora's Mask wasn't even that good. I mean, the sidequests were better than the actual story gameplay The Stonetower temple was good...I guess.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 am

mikeman i think you're being too negative

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Tid wrote:

Just forget it I am done. I lot of people hate me for what i have been saying about wind waker HD I don't want you or anyone else to hate me anymore I have made to many mistakes that cause people to dislike me if anyone wants to talk to me about it you can send me a PM. I have pissed people of enough. Nobody likes me anymore including you CaptainTid.:(

Nobody hates you dude, you're taking this all way too personally. It's just, like, nobody understands where exactly you're coming from I guess.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 am

Dr.Geno wrote:
Tid wrote:

Nobody hates you dude, you're taking this all way too personally. It's just, like, nobody understands where exactly you're coming from I guess.

Well since you guys don't hate and like me enough to listen to what I say. All I was trying to say is that I wish nintendo could have made the graphics better and yea they just don't look to different but they look decent which is why i will still get it. Wind Waker HD that is. I'm sorry for complaining. Wind Waker HD looks decent but I wish it was better that's all.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:11 am

i guess we're just a little confused by how you want it to look better. they've done pretty much everything they can to make it look gorgeous without completely changing the art style of the game, which is something we all love about it. any changes further than the ones theyve made already would change it from a remake into a totally new game. this is supposed to be the wind waker in hd, not hd some new game that happens to be similar to the wind waker.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 am
 [ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 95  Next