The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:16 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Days of darkness 

Yeah I know the name sucks.

At ancient times kingdom and empires fought for domination while some choose to live in peace until a new race showed up which got the chaos into the land into the next level, Many innocent villages and towns got wiped out, Some kingdoms took the advantage to it to spread it is domination, Some wanted to get rid of it, But who knows what will be the fate of the land.
Yeah I know the story sucks I will try to fix it up soon.

Map (Added
And I k *Slaps myself*

Mana:
It is in the body of beings, It may be neutrally easily controlled for some people while the other may need to train on it, Through good training can surpass natural skills, Mana can surround edges of weapons to make them harder and sharper, It can also be used to heal small wounds while people with high control can heat up the air with it to create a fire blast or cool it up to make it freezing it all depends on the skills of controlling it, If alot of it gets out with resting for it to regenerate it may cause fainting or dieing at rare cases.

Demons (The mysterious race I talked about :wee: )
Demons comes in three types, It is unknown if there are more but they are the most common, They usually live underground or in caves in large packs and they have much better vision at darkness, The source of them is still unknown.
Types:
Berserk: They have a big body and muscles they are strong but most of them aren't smart, They have a normal mana control as humans.
Winged: They are fast while flying and have average strength, They seem to breed the fastest but they have little to no mana in their body.
Whisps: Through they are weak and can't fight well They have better mana control, They eventually learned how to use it at will.

cities: (And yeah I know that the names are retarded.)
Kingdom of heartling: Once considered the greatest force, But all the battles with the demons drained it strength, It was the most advanced kingdom and scientists from all lands would dream in studying in it, But in one of the demons attacks it is maps and books were destroyed and as generation passed it was forgotten completely and explorers and scientists were to afraid to explore because of the demons and in almost all of the exploration trips the crew never came back.

Forest of garnioth: A forest with good water and food resources, They don't like outsiders and like to keep their problems and news for themselves, Though it is unlikely for them to be attacked by demons they put traps all over the forest to kick out outsiders.

West Keep:Was originally the kingdom of heartling's land, But they couldn't control protecting the main cities and stop villages and towns from being destroyed, The survivors of the raids with the unharmed towns decided to separate from heartling and fend off themselves The kingdom of heartling agreed and sent them some of their spare amours and weapons.

North barbarians: Once united by a warlord and they controlled many villages and cities but they were hit in the back by demons that came from the mountains and they choose to direct fight them but they were too many, So the few of the people who choose to not fight the demons made some villages and lived in it.

Desert warriors: They care about honor and respect more than anything, They don't like fighting unless they have to, They are considered the greatest trade republic, They took control of the land of the north barbarians after they got wiped out.

Order of the divine crusaders: They were driven by myths and lies until they declared war on mana by calling it a cursed thing, They got most of their army by turning simple villagers into captains or mayors and giving them wealth they got from stealing from traders.

Death raiders: They are a group of bandits and thieves that joined force to take over the land because they think they deserve it more than weak old people who can't even defend themselves.

Southern valley: The place where most raids come from, All who tried to destroy it failed as they can't beat all the demons there.

Weapons:(I will add more)
mana Staffs: They are special staffs designed to store mana inside, A good quality one can store double the mana in human bodies.

Guns: They are uncommonly seen as they are expensive since they came from outside the land and they are very low chances that someone can actually go there and come back with being killed from demons, But some take the risk to make huge fortune.

-Edit fixed pretty much all of the errors.
-Oh and hit me HARD, Tell me what should I add or what should be fixed, I only took 2 days to come with this idea.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Last edited by Dragon fang on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Site Moderator

Guys, I don't want to see any useless spam or flames, here. No matter how bad you want to.

Constructive criticism only. (It's hard, I know.)

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am

Okay, if you know everything sucks, why post it?
edit: i know my criticism is worthless s*** and im a f*** failure at life, but you know.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm
Site Moderator

I'll allow this.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Okay, if you know everything sucks, why post it?
edit: i know my criticism is worthless s#%$& and im a f#%$& failure at life, but you know.

Cause it is a core RP idea and I want your suggestions and ideas.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 am
 [ 5 posts ]