The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Heroes 

Yep. It's a comic I make and I wish my scanner was hooked up so I could show you.
Well, when I was in 3rd Grade I decided to stick with 4 characters whenever we did Clay Writes.

I thought it up when I was given a prompt saying:

"Imagine you are a hero and have been given powers, who would be with you and what would you do with them? Write a story about it."

Human:
Keemo
The First and mostly main character in all of the 10 stories. He wields a sword and shield like a swordsman.

Mammal-Dog
Beado
He's the one with the brains in the group, and is the mechanic too. He's usually armed and in battles. Hobbis is on his head most of the time.

Mammal-Cat
Jorney
He's the leader and acts cool, but is usually ticked off most of the time. He has razor sharp claws that can make a scrape on glass by poking it.

Mammal-Mouse
Hobbis
Yes he is a mouse and sometimes comes in handy, but not really around much. He is a sage and has much power at moments.

There was 5th one that joined the group in the second book

Monster-Blade
Chax
He is really friendly but can get aggressive if he sees his teammates on the ground.

The Story's Prologue
It all started when Keemo was just an infant and was dropped off at an orphanage's steps. He was dropped off there by his parents because his parents didn't want him to see they were mutants with supernatural powers. He grew up for 10 years in the orphanage, being picked on, because for some reason, everyone thought he was a freak who's parents didn't want him to see them. Keemo has a rival, Max, Maxwell A. Blade. He was the bully of the orphanage and mostly everyone was scared of him. Then later, he decided to runaway to the orphanage, because, of course, to him, it was hell. So he gets out of the orphanage and then all of a sudden, a shadowy figure appeared in front of his face. The shadow wanted to kill him! He said that Keemo was never meant to be born. So then, Jorney, Hobbis, and Beado appeared to destroy the shadow. Keemo was saved and then the Adventure begins.

I'm working on the second book still.

Art~

Last edited by Shy Guy on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 am

Currently Playing: Vanquish
Pretty good,
Wish you'd elaborate more though.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:12 pm

dude, i remember that prompt :xd:
and yeah, they need to be more descriptive.
look at a really long bio, and that will give you some ideas for what to include :nod:

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 pm

here is some art i made

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm
 [ 4 posts ]