The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:26 am

[ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
Anti-Sith Insurgency 

“If he lets his guard down, I might be able to convince him to have a little too much to drink…” I say.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

OOC: I'm going to join this. Bio up later. I see you're going off Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic with this one. I'm a fan myself.

Oh, a suggestion: Don't give the players suggestions. That eliminates the fun of it; Creativity is a very important part of RPing.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
OOC: I'm going to join this. Bio up later. I see you're going off Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic with this one. I'm a fan myself.

Oh, a suggestion: Don't give the players suggestions. That eliminates the fun of it; Creativity is a very important part of RPing.

I'll take your word for it.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

Rall

Rall notices a man with a Zabrak blaster pistol in the cantina. He looks at his lightsaber, but decides not to start any trouble.

HK-74

HK-74 arrives in Corellia, with two droids beside him.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 pm

*OOC: Er, response to mine?*

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
HK-74 and the other droids have arrived on Corellia after having been shipped from Coruscant by a merchant that bought him. The merchant had hoped to sell HK-74 for cheaper at the local droid market. Being set up in the front of the row of other droids beside him, HK-74 is activated by the merchant.

"Statement: HK-74 is ready to serve."

((Waiting for someone to walk by and buy HK-74, because he is a droid and hates traveling alone without a master.))

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 pm

OOC: Three cheers for blood-thirsty insane jedi-hunting robots armed with hundreds among thousands of killing protocols!

IC:

Name: Kyzak Follower (Fun Fact: There was an actual "Kyzak" in the Star Wars books! He was a Jedi master, killed by either a Sith ambush or a Sith lord. I forget.)

Species: Human

Homeworld: Telos (Now destroyed).

Appearance: Kyzak is an averagely tall man; 5'9. He looks almost starved; weighing in at an odd 98 pounds. He wears a Matuki robe, a thin green hooded robe, hood down. The robe is an oddity where he came from, as the ways of the Matuki were rare where he was raised. His skin is a albino white, odd for ones raised in the Upper part of Telos. His hair is a dark brown, brushed down, though the front has three small spikes going to the left.

Affiliation: Neutral, but will nonetheless kill both Jedi and Sith.

Ship: Y (Assuming the answer is yes or no)

Ship name: None, as of yet

Ship class: Freighter

Ship model: Modded cargo freighter gotten from illegal means.

Background: Once Telos was destroyed at a young age of 11, Kyzak was heartstricken. He no longer had a home, nor parents. At the time of the bombing, he was on a field trip to a distant planet with the rest of the students in his class; They were learning about mining fuel deposits. With no more home, the class was taken to Coruscant via a passenger freighter, where he lived as an orphan for several months. One day, while exploring the city, he came across a Jedi Knight. "Hm.. The force flows through you easily.." The Jedi would say in a low voice. And thus, he was taken to a training academy and trained as a Jedi. At the age of 17, he discovered the truth; What the Sith and the Jedi had done. He now hated both factions, but he depended on the Jedi as of yet. He continued his training, a deep hidden hatred for the Jedi within. His trainers rarely detected it, for a reason unknown to him. "And Jedi are suppose to be good at detecting feelings.." He would say often. Finally, at the age of 23, he completed his training and became a true Jedi. In the night after he made his lightsaber, he ran from the academy. From there then on, he got by on his own by hunting small prey and bounties.

OOC: Anything you want me to fix, just say so.

Last edited by Kyzak on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:40 pm

OOC: It's accepted Kyzak. And that green hooded robe you were talking about was the Matukai Apprentice Robe, I think.

Kyzak

Kyzak arrives on Corellia on his ship. He catches the eye of a merchant and his droids.

HK-74

HK's merchant tries notices Kyzak, and tries to get his attention.

Hera

Nellis shrugs, "I guess. Anyone who is willing to screw one of the most powerful crimelords in the system most likely drinks too. He'll most likely be drinking Alderaanian ale, and I'm not suprised he can afford it. That stuff is rare these days. Oh, and I hear he also uses death sticks." He says.

Rall

Rall realizes he has 500 credits left. He buys some Corellian spiced ale, leaving him with 450.

OOC: Just so you know, death sticks are the Star Wars variation of cigarettes.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 pm

“Hm… does he usually come out of the place drunk?”

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm

"Yeah. I can't imagine that he has much time left." He answered, "You should go now, before he leaves. Oh, and here's a Bryar blaster pistol. Keep that with you at all times. You never know who'll try to shoot you on sight." He warned.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:03 pm

HK-74 sees the merchant behind him trying to flag down a passerby. After calculating the target of the way, HK-74 turns his head towards a man in a robe, possibly that of a Jedi but such people are rare. Hk-74 would find out later once he had a Master to travel with.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

OOC: Yep. That's it, N30. I'll edit that in.

IC:

"Aahh, back to Corellia again.." Kyzak muttered, heaving a sigh. He noticed a merchant trying to get his attention. "Mm? What are you selling? From the looks of your surroundings.. droids?" Kyzak inquires. The merchant had indeed caught his attention. He had always been curious about such things as droids, never having time to study them in detail.

Last edited by Kyzak on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:08 pm

*OOC: I don’t recall her recieving a blaster.*

Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:16 pm

The merchant would chat with the man for a while before gesturing towards HK-74.

"And this, is the best of the bunch. Don't let that rust fool you, he's in perfect operating condition. Isn't that right, droid?"

"Answer: Yes, despite my rusty red exterior, I am a most legal protocol droid programmed to serve with utmost efficiency. Aside: I am not, however, an assassin droid of unrivaled sophistication."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 am

"Hmm. I've always wanted a droid companion. How much is he?" Kyzak asked, putting his hand on his chin, a smirk coming to his face, almost evil. He was always good with.. "Haggling".

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 pm
 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next