The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 pm

[ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
2 vs 2 battle 
Site Moderator

Tekun charged the remaining opponent, his blade in hand. He noticed that the boy now had another weapon, heat emiting from the blade. He licked his lips and shook with excitement as he rushed quicker and faster then he normally did.

"Put up a good fight! I don't want you to die too quickly!" He shouted at his opponent, bloodlust in his eyes and in his soul.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
"I always try to put up good fights with the mentally insane." He says, Taunting his opponent. He begins running toward the other opponent, looking back for the right time to attack. Too...Tired...Keep...Going...He thinks, Decreasing in speed with every step. "Come on..." "Follow me..." He says to Tekun, Attempting to prepare his plan.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:01 pm
Site Moderator

"Gaahahaha, you think i'm mental eh." He responded with a demonish grin.

Tekun put away his blade and began to draw knives from his belt and began to throw them as he charged each shot accurate while others were thrown to anticipate his movements. He would not miss. He wanted to see this man dead, to bathe in his blood. To feel alive again, through the chaos of battle.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:11 pm

One of them had hit his right leg, not doing too much damage. He threw the boomerang backwards at Tekun, also blocking the knives coming from that particular direction. He turned around and threw the dagger at Tekun also, another one appearing in Kevin's hand a second after. Fire ANDunlimited Daggers?....He threw the one in his hand also, and when the third one appeared in his hand, he continued to run after Althea.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:17 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She was taken-aback by his chaotic attitude and stature. Stepping away from the both of them to at least given kevin a fair 1-on-1 fight. re-sheathing her sword at her side. The look in Tekuns eyes, it was almost inhuman in its sheer viciousness; something she had only seen once before in the eyes of her own flesh and blood. There was something incredibly unstable about it, evil if you will; and it sent a shrill shiver up her very spine.

She'd keep weary; gauntleted hand upon her swords handle, prepared to wield it yet again at a moments notice, cautiously glaring at her partner. She didn't want to think of it; but it seemed possible, if his state was as she feared, that she may very well have to take up arms against him. "Easy Tekun.." she'd mutter aloud to him; a single bead of sweat rolling down her forehead. By the gods.. this could get even uglier.. she thought to herself. Recalling the bloodbath the last time she witnessed an intent as malevolent as this one..

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun drew his blade as the boomerang approached and swung vertically as it came to strike him. He brought the blade down hard and fast on the ranged weapon and sliced it clean in two. It would be of no use to Kevin now, the two pieces flew past him as one dagger flew past him and the other flew by his face, cutting him on the cheek. He smiled and continued his persuit.

"Why do you run boy! Afraid to die!" He shouted ignoring Althea. He would not be reasoned with, not when he was like this.

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:28 pm

"Who isn't?" He asked, forgetting what his partner had done to himself. Oh..right..
He towards Tekun, Ducking slightly. He changed directions, gone to the left to get his sword he left dug into the ground. His sword held with his right hand on his shoulder, and his dagger in the right, He continues to run towards Tekun, this time, Jumping and ducking, just in case he decides to throw anything at him. Getting even more tired each second, breathing heavier, He still runs at his full speed. "Grr....You're not stopping ....me....now."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:48 pm
Site Moderator

As he ran towards Kevin, he annalyized what he was doing, he was tired and wearing down, he couldn't possibly take a direct hit. Tekum smiled at this thought, it satisfied him greatly. He clenched his teeth and smiled.

"I'm going to cut you into ribbons!" Tekun shouted with extacy in his voice, true joy emerged at the thought of a kill. He readied his blade, ready to strike when Kevin went to do anything.

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:53 pm

"I'd rather die trying unlike my partner anyways.." He says, still running.
He was getting closer and closer to his opponent.One of them HAS to hit........He attacks the Dagger, he gets hit by my sword. He deflects my sword with his sword, and he gets a hot dagger dug into his heart. The attacks are too close for him to dodge them....Hopefully... "Just a bit more............" "Come on......."
"Now." He threw his dagger at his opponent's heart, and aimed for his opponents knees with his Blade. "Mwauahha" He laughs crazily, Mocking his opponent.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Site Moderator

Tekum smiled at the mocking tone he gave as he threw the dagger. The fool didn't think this through nearly enough, a feeble strategy at best. Tekun leapt at the man bring his blade back up against his chest with enough timing to block to dagger, he heard a nice ding sound as the dagger hit and bounced off it as he followed through with a stab. To boy would have done well to come down at an angle and aim higher instead going for just the knees. With that, Tekun landed on it and knocked the blade out of Kevin's hands simply through the added weight as he decided to go for a painful slash at an angle insted of a stab through the chest.

He slashed down and left a nice gash across Kevin's chest and followed through with a shoulder ram, knocking him off his feet. Tekun then moved back a little, dragging, Kevin's blade away from him.

"What's wrong, your strategy not working as well as you thought?" He said mockingly, knowing full well he had picked it appart in mere seconds, simply through quick thinking and instinct. "Now tell me, are you ready to lay down and die?"

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:47 pm

He cursed as the blade slashed him. "N-no more.." He says, Scooting closer to his sword, Hoping to get it back. Need....my sword....He thought. If he didn't let him do that, He always had a hot dagger in his hand, Ready to strike either of the opponent's leg. Just wait for the right moment......I have to try to make him think I'm hurt badly..........Hmm...I'm already hurt badly...Just have to make him think I'm more hurt than I already am... He moans like he's in pain. Well, more pain than he already is.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun kicked the sword up into the air and caught it by the hilt. "You want your blade yes?" He said grinning. "Get to your feet, die standing and not grobbling like some child." He said grinning. "I thought you'd be more of a challenge what with that other blade you have. Tekun sheathed his blade and then pulled out a knife why holding Kevin's blade in the other hand.

"Get up and die." He said. He enjoyed the thought of killing Kevin with his own blade, a certain irony to it that he found all too funny.

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:08 pm

He threw his fire dagger at Tekun's stomach and jumped back.That'll buy me some time.... He ran towards the perimeter of the arena and began to run with all his strength towards his other opponent. He threw the dagger that reappeared in his hand at Athena and took a whip from his back.My Last weapon....Don't screw up Kevin.... He says, Jogging slowly toward Athena with his Whip in his hand, Letting out screams of pain.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun moved to side step and felt the dagger cut across his stomach searing his flesh, when it cut it sealed the wound it would have made shut. It wasn't a deep cut, but enough to to do some damage. Tekun hardly winced and laughed as he walked over to it and picked the weapon up and put it in his knife sheath. He then looked at Kevin with a smile.

"I'll shove return this to you, through your eye." Tekun said and began to approach yet.

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:23 pm

I can't outrun him....He thought, Looking at Tekun. He's crazy...........I could confuse him maybe somehow?It probably wouldn't work......"Stop hurting your partner!" He says to Tekun, looking at him seriously."Attack the opponent instead..."He says, pointing to Althea."Attack her!" I blew it. He's not looking confused at all.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm
 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next