The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:16 am

[ 986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next
Spaghetti Stuff-age: *NEW* JUS Aaron Ehaz sprites. 

Currently Playing: Tekken Tag tournament 2
i just love that red

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
That Ness looks epic.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
thanks guys.

Visit http://forums.nes-productions.com/

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

MGN Username: Suli
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem 1-13, Tales of Xillia/Graces, Smash 4
I really want to see that Ness as a PA. Most badass looking Ness drawing I've seen.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
haha thanks. And I do plan on doing it as a PA. Maybe immediately after this Red/Pikachu thing.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 am

UPDATE (sorta)!!! Alright, I haven't worked hardly at all on Red since my real world life is getting a bit in the way, but I do have a slight update:
not much, I know, and right now it looks like his head is a little over sized. With the whole thing put together it won't, though. Also, the little blue and yellow in the corner is where Pikachu will be, just to kinda show you his proportions and position compared to Red.

Another reason for this update is my Link. After playing the new SSF2 demo, I realize this game could be great and I love most of it except for my favorite character: Link. Personally, I think Cleod has done very well with it, but it just doesn't work at all for me. I hate it. Cleod said he won't accept replacements, but I think that MAYBE if I work hard enough and get enough done, he might accept it. So far, this is what I got of my Custom Link:
The top part is what I've got for the idle so far (It's not done yet. I just wanna see how it is right now). I renewed my comp and I don't have Beneton any more and it won't download for some reason. So while I'm looking for a new animation program, I'm still spriting this without really knowing what it'll look like. So I need your help, ANIMATORS! btw, the boxes are there for you're convinience; everything inside you can just copy and paste and just so it's easier to see what to fix, play it a little slower than usual. Thanks.
The bottom portion of the thing is pretty much everything else I got. The first four Links are 1st, what the real link will look like, 2nd, the unshaded Link that I use to animate to start with, 3rd, and 8-bit Link, and 4th, a classic-colored 8-bit Link. The last two were for fun. I also have the sword his shield at 2 different angles, Link using his bow (this is the sprite that encouraged me to start this whole project. I may have to redo this sprite because of the angle...) and then there's the Gale Boomerang (This was just to kinda show what it'll look like, but I'll make another one for when it's spinning in the air.) and his Arrow (may need to change.)

Anyhow, that's what I got. I need help with animating while I looking for a new animatoion program (any suggestions?). And should I continue on with Link for SSF2 or maybe just save him as an expansion or whatever? Thanks.

Last edited by Agent Spaghetti on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 pm

That link is truly amazing.
However, due to background clashing with parts of the spites, an outline may be necessary.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

thank you. and what do you mean?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Currently Playing: I wanna play that JoJo game,
Say erm, are you still accepting requests?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

not any new ones. I need to finish up my current requests and then I will start up the requests again.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
Oh, you don't want Beneton in the first place:

http://ssf2expansions.motionforum.net/t ... ng-beneton

You look like crap.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Link looks great but if the current one is the sprite on the left side, you have pretty bad color choices. You should get a better palette with greater contrast in your colors.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 am

Okay. Thanks vii. I guess it was a good thing I couldn't download it. Do you have any other suggestions?

Does it have bad colors? Oh, alright. Thanks. I'm slightly color-blind so "color help" is greatly appreciated. I'll look around for another pallette. Thanks.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Does old requests include me?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
I'm jumping animators too. I'm on GIMP and I tried another one that I forgot the name of. I can't really work it because I'm just so damn used to the easy nature of Beneton.

You look like crap.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 pm
 [ 986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next