The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:41 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
Actually, for some reason, i just DON'T WANT TO DO KING BOO! im not sure why. if you insist, ill just do the special moves.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Yoshi'sWoolyWorld wrote:
Yoshiblaze wrote:
Welp, time to do the "2nd place" of my poll, Blade!
[ Image ]

Attributes n Stuff: show
Universe: McLeodGaming
Game: Super Smash Flash (Web Browser)
Victory Theme: A remixed excerpt of Super Smash Flash 2's Main Theme used since v0.9a
Victory Posed, Taunts, and Idle Animations: IDEAS NEEDED
Fun Fact: Many of his attributes from SSF1 are used here, such as his electric effects
The following will use values from SSF2:
Weight: (Mario: 100) 95, tied with :sonic:
Height: A little Taller than :sonic:
Speed: 12.6, a little faster than :pikachu:
Falling Speed-
Regular: (Mario: 13) 15, slightly slower than :bomberman:
Fast: (Mario: 16) 17, tied with :wario: and :sonic:
Jump-
Regular: Average
Short: Avergae
Running: AMAZING
[box=Color Swaps]
http://imgur.com/a/FiDXX

Standard: show
Jab 1: Smash the opponent with the hilt of his sword; only jab
Side Tilt: A slash
Side Smash: Jumps forward while unleashing a powerful slash, electric effect
Up Tilt: Upward Slash, similar to :link: 's Up Tilt. Good for Combos, aesthetic electric effect
Up Smash: Raises his sword and spins it around a couple times, Electric effect
Down Tilt: Punches at the ground with his free hand
Down Smash: Extends spikes and does his "trademark" Spin Dash (a.k.a. He has one like Sonic). 4 weak hits and 1 strong hit.
Dash Attack: Running Slash, similar animation to Ike's Quick Draw

Aerials and Grabs: show
NAir: Spins around, spikes extended
FAir: Pokes at the air in front of him with his sword. Strongest at the tip, and electric effects
BAir: Similar to :naruto: 's FAir, but his sword is used at the back of his body, instead of front. Decent meteor
UAir: Aerial Upward Slash, electric effects
DAir: Down Slash from SSF1. Meteors, and has electric effect

GRAB:
Type: No tether, one hand
Pummel: Hits the opponent with hilt of the sword
FThrow: Simply tosses the opponent forward
UThrow: Throws opponent up, then does a Jumping Spin Dash and extends spikes. 3 hits. Kill throw
BThrow: Turns around and slams down the opponent. 2nd best Kill throw
DThrow: Slams opponent down, then jumps with his sword below his feet and stomps on the opponent. 2 separate hitboxes (Feet, weak and Sword, strong)

Specials: show
Neutral Special: Shockwave- Swings his blade in front of him, which a weak, fast shockwave coming out. Chargeable, but can't KO for awhile. Electric Effects
Side Special: ElectroSpin- A chargeable horizontal twirl with his sword doing damage. Does move damage grounded, but doesn't go as far horizontally as in the air. Electric Effects
Up Special: Sword Jump- Blade thrusts his sword into the air and moves high into the air. Low damage and knockback. Free Fall effect
Down Special: Spin Dash- Also used in SSF1, it's similar to :sonic: 's Spin Dash, but you do not need to mash button for it to work

FINAL SMASH: (Better ideas needed) Classic Mode- Blade tranforms into his old SSF1 sprite and sends out many Fighting Shadow Clones to attack the opponents.

I really like this. I had planned to make a game involving Blade and Blue, so I may do a Blue moveset incorporating those ideas.

RespectThePixel wrote:
I like that you gave him an electric-based design. Maybe Blue could use fire?

Thanks guys. This one got a better reception then I thought it would :D

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Click to expand thumbnail

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Yoshiblaze wrote:
Blade Movest

My plan was to make a combat based game strung around combos for Blade and more power for Blue. It was going to be called "The Forgotten Ones" and Blade, Blue and potentially Azrael were going to receive redesigns.

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:04 pm

MGN Username: GokuisBeast
i see no one reviewed my little mac moveset /:|

3. Realize how stupid you just sounded and how weak your punch was......right before you got K.O'd in a real fight like me I mean err...... before you get caught with that stupid costume on,like me I MEAN DOH!

Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:44 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
... you had a little mac moveset?

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
What did i start now everyone is using polls :) Source: Ghost Trick [DS]
Okay poll winner is sissel, so here it here Warning Spoilers. Like super spoilers for one of the best made DS games ever for that i won't post any image to show a spoiler [So don't read if you haven't played that amazing game which then you should go buy it now]
Okay yes i am using the cat, which is true sissel, I WARNED YOU DIDN'T I!!!!
Any attacks that are major spoilers i use the spoiler to hide it for people.

Stats:
Weight Lighter then Pikachu.
Speed - About as fast as :pikachu:
Air Speed - Like :pikachu:
Shield - Like jigglypuff's, sissel will be launched if the shield is broken, though it won't kill sissel until around 30%.

------------Jab Combo and Tilts-------------------
Jab Combo - Sissel does basic cat claw fury swipes
F-Tilt - A ghostly projection of a Armor holding a sword with a globe stabbed in it swings counter clockwise and hits forward.
D- Tilt - Sissel does a classic caw grab with 2 paws, though it doesn't grab just attacks and has low knockback for combos
U-Tilt - Ghost Searchlight - Sissel summons a ghostly projection of a search light that fires a short range beam diagonally that does some damage but mostly for combos.
Dash Attack - Sissel Hops on a ghostly projection of a bicycle and charges forward, Due to sissel being small and a bicycle being huge compared to him, this is a really safe dash attack to use.

----------Smash Attacks---------------------------
U-Smash - Sissel summons a ghostly projection of a crosswalk that lifts up to attack, not the highest launching, but has great range.
F-Smash - A ghostly projection of Yomiel comes in and does a punch similar to little's mac f-smash pointed downward., since sissel is not the one preforming the smash, it's a super safe disjoint.
D-Smash - Like the above, a ghostly projection of Yomiel does a spin attack similar to luigi's cyclone custom 3, which is strong but hits once.

----------Aerials------------------------------------
N-Air - A ghostly projection of a guitar appears in the center of sissel and plays notes that quickly scatter around sissel.
F-Air - Sissel does a doggy paddle in mid-air [Prehaps Missile taught him]
B-Air - A ghostly projection of a fan blade vertically appears slightly behind sissel's center and mutihits behind him.
U-Air - A ghostly projection of a Umbrella opens upwards, doesn't allow gliding cause it's just a ghost umbrella.
D-Air - A Ghostly projection of a Metal Craw below sissel opens and drops a wrecking ball below, has huge hitbox and meteors, but is amazing slow with so much ending lag, it is a projectile.

--------Grab and Throws---------------------------
Grab - A ghostly projection of a claw with a arm of various junk pieces extend out and grabs the foe, almost as long as samus's.
Z-Air - Same range as above but the claw clamps down in air and is most likely the strongest Z-Air.
F-Throw - The claw tosses the person forward.
B-Throw - The claw does a 180 slam and it launches the foe backwards.
U-Air - The claw tosses the foe upwards and tackle them upward.
D-Air - A simple downward slam.

-------Specials------------------------------------
I'm basicly going to have sissel borrow powers from other characters in the game to make this more workable
N-Spec - Yomiel - A ghostly projection of yomiel reaches out and grabs in front of sissel if it is succesful, you can take control of a person for a brief time [Similar to stun, but even with less duration to have] this will mean that you will lose control of sissel until then, also it will have huge start up lag and end lag.
S-Spec - Missile Swap - Sissel is swapped over a distance between himself and a cat statue, which will drop if in mid air after swapping, only able to get damage and knock back in the begining of the move.
U-Spec - Dial - This move is a combatination of pikachu's and black mage's, it has the range of black mage's but is a 4 hit version of pikachu's quick attack, however much faster and harder to control, and does no damage.
D-Spec - Not sure what to here so i'll just use this. Time Counter - Sissel does a counter, but instead of doing damage, he teleports to a direction he wants, allowing a good spacing tool.

-------------I got no final smash in mind---------------

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Last edited by Mage on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
smashyflashy wrote:
i see no one reviewed my little mac moveset /:|

You actually got one or two reviews.

Its nice to see this thread exploding with ideas again. Having no posts here for months was kinda lame... Anyway, my Maxwell moveset is near completition. Should be able to release it soon.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 am

Indeed, when will the 1st page be updated though >.<

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:11 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
Don't forget the most important rule of this thread, you must be able to cite a game that the character has appeared in on a Nintendo console. The Blade, Blue, and Azrael (if you mean the fan created character, the DC comics character should be fine)) don't abide by this rule.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 pm

I do want someone to review my sissel, but if i'm the only one that played and beaten ghost trick, then i don't want people getting spoiled from it.

kb wrote:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
mage wrote:
Indeed, when will the 1st page be updated though >.<

I know, right? Whoever's running this thread is lazy. (I'll try to update it within the week. Updating is a bit time consuming.)

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 am

It's okay thank you for all the effort you put into making the hub page.

kb wrote:

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:48 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Probably the new patch of SSF2 Beta.
This is my first finished attempt at making a moveset for a character. I'm not an especially skilled or competitive player, so if you can see any glaring issues with the moveset that I probably missed, do mention them.

I've wanted Klonoa in Smash Bros. for a very long time, and I'm rather a fan of the Klonoa series as a whole. Which is why I'm making a moveset for them. I've attempted to make movesets for Klonoa numerous times, but I had never finished Klonoa Heroes before, (it's a hard game, and is only in Japanese) so I had no idea what most of the weapons in the game did.

Many of Klonoa's attacks in this moveset are heavily based on those used by his various weapons in Klonoa Heroes, as well as from the main games of the series. Nothing is based on his appearance in Namco X Capcom, because I haven't played that.

-----
KLONOA

ImageImage

Palettes: show

Nintendo Games that Klonoa has appeared in:
Klonoa (Wii), Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA), Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament (GBA), Klonoa Heroes (GBA)

Reference Images: show
Image Saber
Image Hammer
Image Shuriken
Image Spiky Ball
Image Shield
Image Moo
Image Teton
Image Kiton (idle and in flight)
Image Erbil (idle and during launch)

Stats: show
Weight: Slightly lighter than Mario.
Size: Slightly taller than Mario.
Walk Speed: Slightly faster than Mario.
Run Speed: Same as Mario.
Air Speed: Slightly faster than Mario.
Short Hop: Slightly higher than Mario.
Full Hop: Slightly lower than Mario.
Double Jump: Hovers briefly, gaining very little height, but is able to move horizontally quite well during the hover.
Fall Speed: Slightly slower than Mario.

Normal Attacks: show
Jab Combo: On the first hit, Klonoa spins while doing a punch. On the second, Klonoa spins while doing a kick. On the third hit, Klonoa spins again and hits with the wind ring, firing a wind bullet to launch opponents away and down. It is fairly fast and since it downs opponents, it is good for getting them into a position to start a combo from.

Forward Tilt: Fires a small wind bullet that travels a short distance before returning but does damage instead of grabbing an opponent. It doesn't do much damage and isn't good for starting combos, it's primarily for getting enemies away from Klonoa.

Up Tilt: Does a small headbutt, upwards. If the opponent is on the ground, they are launched into the air diagonally, but if they are in the air, they are launched straight up. This allows it to be used to juggle opponents in the air, or get an opponent from the ground into the air in front of Klonoa to start combos.

Down Tilt: Sweeps his ears across the ground, lifting opponents up into the air slightly. This can easily be followed up with an up tilt to get them higher into the air for combos.

Dash Attack: Klonoa uses a wind shield, and slides into opponents. Doesn't do much damage or knockback, but it stuns opponents slightly and has very little ending lag, allowing it to start combos via down tilts, up tilts or just from short hopping.
The animation does not stay out for long, but if timed correctly, it can also reflect or destroy projectiles, depending on how powerful they are.
Projectiles that hit for below 6% would be reflected, while projectiles that hit above 6% would be destroyed. When a projectile that would hit for 12% and up is destroyed by the shield, Klonoa takes no damage from the projectile but is briefly stunned, based on how far above 12% it would hit. It can also go straight through some light attacks like jabs.

Aerial Attacks: show
Neutral Air: Klonoa throws a shuriken which spins closely around him once, before returning to his hands, constantly hitting anyone caught by it. This is good for dealing damage, but has almost no knockback, so it doesn't do much more than that.

Forward Air: Klonoa kicks forwards in the air, which knocks opponents in front of Klonoa, and slightly upwards. At lower percentages, this can easily lead into a combo if done properly.

Back Air: Klonoa does a backflip with a kick at the end, which hits opponents diagonally downwards, behind him. It can be used to get opponents out of the air or to guard ledges.

Up Air: Klonoa flicks his ears up, which hits opponents up, and slightly in the direction Klonoa was facing.

Down Air: Klonoa spins, flicking his ears diagonally down, hitting opponents down in the air, or up on the ground. It does very little knockback, and can be used for starting or continuing aerial combos.

Smash Attacks: show
Forward Smash: Klonoa swings the wind saber downwards in the direction he is facing, launching opponents at a nearly 45 degree angle.

Up Smash: Klonoa spins on the spot, spiralling his ears up into the air, launching opponents straight up.

Down Smash: Klonoa fires a spiky ball to his left and right, hitting opponents on either side mostly horizontally, but slightly up. The spiky balls then return to Klonoa, and can lightly knock opponents caught by that into the air.

Specials: show
Neutral Special: Klonoa fires a wind bullet a short distance in front of him, picking up the first enemy it hits.
Once holding a character, you can either press attack, special or grab to throw them directly horizontally forward, based on their percentage. You can also jump in the air while holding them to launch them straight down, based on their percentage, and launch Klonoa up.
After double jumping, you can use neutral special in the air again, immediately.
If used properly, this can be used to throw opponents into dangerous situations, grab them off-stage and throw them down to stop their recovery or grab an opponent trying to stop your recovery and throw them down to help you recover and put them in danger simultaneously.

Side Special: This attack can be charged, and when used in the air, aimed slightly.
When the button is released, Klonoa launches spinning forwards with the wind saber, based on how long the attack was charged. If the attack runs into an opponent, Klonoa will stop spinning and do a slash forwards at them, launching them almost completely horizontally. The startup of the slash is long enough to be dodged out of if timed right, and leaves Klonoa vulnerable for a bit after use.
In the air, instead of Klonoa spinning horizontally, he spins vertically and flies in the direction it was aimed. The range of flight is significantly shorter in the air. When the attack runs into an opponent, Klonoa will slash straight down, launching them down and slightly forwards.
This can be used to recover and to stop the recovery of off-stage opponents, if used correctly.

Up Special: An enemy summoning portal appears in front of Klonoa and summons one of 4 different enemies from the Klonoa series, depending on the buttons pressed while in the air. Tapping the special button, pressing down after starting the animation, pressing left or right after starting the animation, or holding special without pressing a direction, will all have different results.
--
He can throw a Moo straight down by starting the special and pressing down, which can hit enemies, while also launching Klonoa quickly upwards. The moo does very little damage but hits an opponent downwards slightly. Klonoa does not cause any contact damage during his launch. Klonoa is still able to act in the air afterwards. This is good for hitting off stage opponents, without too much risk, and for getting into the air quickly to start combos on airborne opponents. It can also be used to recover, because it is very quick, but it doesn't launch Klonoa up very far, so it can be dangerous to do so.
--
He can float upwards using a Teton, by releasing special just after the animation starts. It has a little bit of horizontal mobility, but is mostly used for moving upwards.
Klonoa can cancel the move at any time, by throwing the Teton directly in front of him. After either reaching the top of the Teton's flight, or throwing it, Klonoa is unable to act before landing again.
An opponent hit by the Teton does not take much damage or knockback, but is stunned very briefly, and takes away their aerial jumps. This can be used to stop the recovery of off-stage opponents, taking an opponent that is trying to stop your recovery with you, recovering yourself, or just to get opponents out of the air. Klonoa is very vulnerable from above while recovering with the Teton, though.
--
He can fly briefly using a Kiton by starting the special and then pressing left or right. With the Kiton, Klonoa can repeatedly press jump to fly the Kiton upwards. This can be used about 8 times. He can move well, horizontally, in this state, but the momentum is lost each time Klonoa jumps. Each time Klonoa jumps, the Kiton lifts up, before slowly falling back down again. If Klonoa lands while holding the Kiton, it is destroyed. Like with the Teton, this can be cancelled at any time, throwing it directly forwards, and Klonoa is unable to act until landing, after running out of flight time or throwing it.
An opponent hit by the Kiton takes a fair amount of damage and is strongly knocked back in the direction the Kiton was travelling, but does not take away their jumps or stun them. This can be used to stop the recovery of off-stage opponents, as a strong aerial attack or to recover.
--
He can launch himself upwards with an Erbil, by holding the special button, and not pressing a direction. Klonoa floats in the air briefly while it charges, before flying very quickly, leaving a trail of lightning. This trail of lightning causes minor contact damage, and if Klonoa runs into an opponent while moving, they are launched in the direction Klonoa was travelling. The movement of the Erbil can be controlled left and right about 15 degrees each way. The attack cannot be cancelled. As with the Teton and Kiton, Klonoa cannot act until landing after using the Erbil. Klonoa is also left floating in the air for a short time after reaching the peak of the launch, vulnerable. It is very powerful, but easy to punish. This can be used as a kill move against aerial opponents or as recovery.

Down Special: This attack works very differently on the ground and in the air.
If used on the ground, Klonoa will spin around with the hammer, which can catch opponents, and spiral them upwards taking damage, until the end of the spin. At the end of the spin, Klonoa will do a hop into the air with the hammer, hitting them just above Klonoa, and slightly forwards in the direction that he was facing when the attack was initiated. This can be used to combo into other attacks or itself, at low percentages.
When used in the air, instead of spinning, Klonoa will hold the hammer in front of himself and fall quickly down, hitting anyone in the way, knocking them down. If it hits them on the ground, they will be launched upwards.
Upon landing with it, from the air, there is a fair amount of lag, before Klonoa can move again. This allows the attack to be punished, if it misses. It also cannot be cancelled.

Grab and Throws: show
Grab: Klonoa fires a wind bullet to pull them in, and grabs them. It has a decent range.

Pummel: A small upwards punch.

Forward Throw: Klonoa fires a spiky ball into the grabbed opponent, which launches them forwards and up slightly.

Back Throw: Klonoa swings the opponent behind him and throws a shuriken at them, which deals a little bit of constant damage before launching them if they are hit by the end of the attack.

Up Throw: Klonoa does a single turn and throws the opponent directly upwards.

Down Throw: Klonoa shoots the opponent into the ground with a wind bullet, leaving them on the ground, allowing for combos.

Final Smash: show
Klonoa floats up a bit, and then a tornado forms around him.
The closer an opponent is to the tornado, the stronger it will pull them towards it. When they are directly in contact with it, they take constant damage, and are stunned.
Lightning strikes around the main tornado and deals a fair amount of damage to opponents and launches them towards the central tornado, if they are hit by it.
After a while, the tornado dissipates, dealing massive damage to and launching any opponents in contact with the tornado, and strongly pushing away everybody else, depending on how close they were to it.

Miscellaneous: show
Entrance: Walks out of blurry portal.

Neutral Taunt: Throws the wind ring into the air and catches it again.

Left/Right Taunt: Klonoa takes off his hat and scratches behind his ears, and puts his hat back on.

Up/Down Taunt: Does a little dance like the one he does in Klonoa 2.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 am

http://strawpoll.me/5454841
New poll not much else i might review the above character later.

kb wrote:

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:21 am

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Birdo Styles on the Competition!
Palettes: show

Source Game: Super Mario Bros 2
Universe: Yoshi
Description: Birdo, the sassy, fashionable, uber popular, party girl extraordinaire your welcome, has arrived. Birdo uses her abundance of sass and attidude to beat down her opponents with flare.

Stats
Weight: 100
Height: Medium(Same height as Yoshi, stands upright.)
Initial Dash Speed: Fast(Birdo has a super fast initial dash and loses speed after continuously running.)
Continuous Dash Speed: Medium, Slow
Air Speed: Average
Short Hop: Low
Full Hop: Average
Midair Jump: Average
Fall Speed: Slow
Crouch: Very Low(similar looking to King DDD's crouch that she lays down comfortably and since she's not huge her hurtbox shifts downwards significantly.)

Standard Attacks
Jab: Talk to the Hand!
Damage: 5%
Knockback: Low
Range: Short
Description: Birdo ain't havin' none of your mess. She sassily shoves her hand into the opponents face.

Side Tilt: Mirror Admire
Damage: 14%
Knockback: High
Description: Birdo pulls out a mirror and admires herself. A strong tilt that can KO at high percents. Has a little bit if endlag however. (It takes time to admire beauty.)

Up Tilt: Fashionable Pose
Damage: 13%
Knockback: Medium
Description: Birdo quickly bends forward and quickly snaps upright, making a fashionable pose.

Down Tilt: Excuse You
Damage: 10%
Description: While laying down comfortably Birdo gets annoyed kicks one of her legs outwards. Don't try to down her vibe!

Dash Attack: Pout
Damage: 12%
Range: Long
Description: Birdo sees you acting foolish and gets annoyed. She becomes red with rage and stomps forward angrily.  A long travelling hitbox, can cross up shields when spaced properly.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash: Purse Slap
Damage: 15% uncharged, 24% fully charged.
Range: Medium
Description: Birdo gets tired of your antics and slaps you with her purse! The force causes her to spin in place.  Despite it's quirkyness Purse Slap is one of the strongest side smashes in the game. KOing just under 100%.

Up Smash: Money Rain
Damage: 13% Uncharged, 19% fully charged
Description: Birdo's got money, honey! You're just mad she's rich and you're poor. Birdo throws a bunch of gold coins and unspecified green bills into the air. A decent sized disjointed hitbox that covers everything above Birdo. Average KO power above 130%.

Down Smash: Stunning Split
Damage: 13% uncharged, 17% fully charged
Description: Birdo shows off her fancy dance moves and does a split in place. A mediocre KO move that comes out pretty fast. Is very punishable though.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Pose!
Damage: 12% sweet, 8% sour
Knockback: Medium, Low
Description: A move that has Sex Kick properties. Birdo strikes a fashionable pose.

Forward Air: Ring Bling
Description: Birdo just loves showing off her bling. She shoves her ring in her opponents face.

Back Air: Selfie
Description: Birdo takes a selfie midair. The camera flash behind her is a powerful attack that can KO around 110%.

Up Air: Kiss Goodbye
Description: Birdo looks upwards and blows a kiss. A good disjointed move and great for juggling. Can KO at High percents.

Down Air: My Spotlight!
Description: Birdo thrusts her behind diagnolly downwards bumping anyone out of her way. Upon landing on the ground she will strike a fashionable pose.

Specials
Neutral Special: Egg Shoot
Range: Adjustable
Description: Birdo leans forward and shoots a pink egg from her mouth hole. Birdo can continuously hold the special button to shoot eggs in periodic bursts. The player can tilt Bido's head upwards and downwards to aim the eggs. The eggs travel in arcs similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw This move can be land cancelled at any time.

Side Special: Bowmmerang
Damage: 4% each hit, 2 hits.
Description: Birdo throws a replica bow from her head at her opponent. Can be used to control space and set up for interesting sitiuations.

Up Special: Birdo Propeller
Damage: 8% all over, 12% sweetspot.
Description: Birdo uses her bow as a propeller to rise into the sky. A fast up special. There's a sweetspot once Birdo reaches the apex height. Where she blows a kiss towards the player.

Down Special: Purse
Description: Birdo opens her purse. Can Pocket enemy projectiles and use them later. Purse provides a few invicibility frames and increases the damage of the projectile by 1.3%.

Grab & Throws
Grab: Come here for a second.
Range: Average
Description: After Birdo grabs the opponent, she stands with her back towards them while holding out her cellphone.

Pummel: Selfie
Damage: 3%
Description: Birdo takes selfies with her opponent. Birdo has 3 different pummel sprites. Don't forget to follow her on social media!

Forward Throw: OK Bye Now
Description: After Birdo's done taking selfies she discards the opponent and nonchalantly shoves them away with her free hand.

Back Throw: Ttyl
Description: Birdo throws her opponent infront of her while she's texting on her phone.

Up Throw: Angled Selfie
Description: Birdo turns around and goes to take a diagnol Selfie. She accidentally uppercuts the opponent but doesn't even realize this.

Down Throw: Twerk Team
Description: Birdo becomes over ecstatic. She begins to twerk in place. Her booty smashes the opponent into the ground like a jackhammer. Good for combos at low percents.

Final Smash
Super Birdo Dance Party
Damage:12% per contact with a Birdo.
Range: Whole Stage
Description: Birdo strikes a pose as a platform rises from beneath her feet and lifts her to center stage. She throws a wicked dance party. Many multicolored Birdos fall to the stage from the top blast zone as the screen dims down and flashes multiple colors. Electronic club music plays over the stage music.

The Birdos dance, twerk, shake, spin, and hop around stage. Bumping any opponents they come into contact with and dealing high knockback.

Misc.
Taunt 1: A pair if designer shades and a fancy feathered scarf appear on Birdo. Birdo pets her scarf and purs "Biiiirdooo" whilst looking posh.

Taunt 2: Birdo takes out a compact and fixes her mascara.

Taunt 3: Birdo Sassily Snaps and turns away.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 pm
YIM
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 46  Next