The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the New Frontier! 

Pokemon: Escavalier
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
-Fell Stinger
-Drill Run
-Iron Defense
-Endure
Info: A former bodyguard, Escavalier is a seasoned adventurer with plenty of experience under her belt, and is very protective of those in her charge. She stopped in Evellow town as a waypoint on the course of her journey to the frontier.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Pokemon: Pikachu ((Yes, I'm going to be THAT person.))
Nature: Jolly

Moves
• Thunderbolt
A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
• Quick Attack
The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
• Iron Tail
The target is slammed with a steel-hard tail. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
• Electro Ball
The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.

Info: After a tragic accident resulted in Pikachu suffering from amnesia and separation from his best friend and trainer, the confused little mouse pokémon finds himself in a new land, coming across many unfamiliar faces, as well as discovering uncharted territory in the hopes of piecing together his forgotten past. Somehow or other, Pikachu eventually ends up in Evellow Town and finds the nearest crawlspace to take refuge in the shade. He hears a commotion at the nearby train station and, due to his natural curiosity, decides to see for himself what all the thunderous noise is about.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:19 am

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Lightning wrote:
Pokemon: Pikachu ((Yes, I'm going to be THAT person.))
Nature: Jolly

Moves
• Thunderbolt
A strong electric blast crashes down on the target. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
• Quick Attack
The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
• Iron Tail
The target is slammed with a steel-hard tail. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
• Electro Ball
The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.

Info: After a tragic accident resulted in Pikachu suffering from amnesia and separation from his best friend and trainer, the confused little mouse pokémon finds himself in a new land, coming across many unfamiliar faces, as well as discovering uncharted territory in the hopes of piecing together his forgotten past. Somehow or other, Pikachu eventually ends up in Evellow Town and finds the nearest crawlspace to take refuge in the shade. He hears a commotion at the nearby train station and, due to his natural curiosity, decides to see for himself what all the thunderous noise is about.

I think it would be cool to find out how to get Pikachu back to the real world after we make it to the new frontier lol.
Wizzquizz wrote:
Pokemon:Slowbro
Nature:Relaxed
Moves
• Psychic
•Water Pulse
• Blizzard
• Shadow Ball
Info: Slowbro fell asleep on an iceberg and woke up in the new frontier. Not sure how he got there he decided it would be to much work to find his way back.

So you just woke up at the new frontier? I don't think that would work very well lol :c
Doof wrote:
How do Status Ailments work for this?

I'll add it to the OP! :)
Kittenpuncher wrote:
Is it okay if i pick Dragonite?

Sure lol

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 pm
YIM

I see the restriction of healing moves can only be used 1 per battle. Does that include draining attacks like Absorb?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:
I see the restriction of healing moves can only be used 1 per battle. Does that include draining attacks like Absorb?

No, just don't go crazy like "I can not diez bc the power of absorb healz me!"

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 am
YIM

Waifu: I'm married
Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature:Adamant
Team:None
Moves
• Sacred Fire
• Dragon Claw
• Extreme Speed
• Superpower
Info:Dragonite, like many others of his kind, is dedicated to serving the legendary Mew. He was trained directly under Ho-Oh, where he learned to conjure the sacred flames of the old tales. Dragonite moves about freely, doing good deeds and helping Pokemon who are in need. He is still likely to go adventuring himself, but he is more willing to make friends than fight. Since the train's opening is a momentous occasion, he is visiting Evellow Town.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:37 pm
YIM WWW

Sacred Fire tho.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Live Grenade wrote:
Sacred Fire tho.

50% chance of inflicting a burn. Oh dear....

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

I mean Dragonite can't learn that. He'll need Shine's approval if he wants to use it.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Oh, I know. I was just pointing out a possible reason for choosing that move.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Waifu: I'm married
If Sacred Fire isn't allowed just replace it with Fire Punch

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 pm
YIM WWW

Kittenpuncher wrote:
If Sacred Fire isn't allowed just replace it with Fire Punch

Oh course it's not allowed lol.

Going to try to have chapter 1 up tomorrow ~

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:30 am
YIM

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
So why won't slowbro's info work again?

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 am

Probably because everyone needs to be on the train.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:13 am

Chapter 1: It's a stick-up!
It was the day of the train boarding. Pokemon big and small said goodbye to their friends and families. Some departing in tears, others with laughter and good terms. Before anyone realized it the train was off. Passengers boarded, giving final waves of goodbye to their loved ones. It was around two hours into the train ride, Pokemon were trying to pass the time by doing thing such as chatting and pondering the new frontier when all of a sudden..BOOM!
A trolley car door was blasted off the hinges and flew against the wall. Jumped in an Arcanine, Serperior, Zangoose, and Drapion. A Lilligant got up from her seat and yelled "Oh no! It's the No Good Gang" after which she placed her arm on her forehead and fainted back into her seat. Arcanine spoke in a fierce tone "That's right, and this is a stick-up! Now give us your Poke and Items or else we'll KO you!" he yelled at to the passengers on the train. A Pokemon in the back yelled "Somebody do something!' as the Drapion began hassling a Psyduck sitting in a seat that was unfortunately right next to the gang. Arcanine started to speak again "Zangoose, go find the conductor and put an end to this joy ride.". Zangoose followed his orders without hesitation and ran towards the front of the train. Serperior used Energy Ball on the ceiling and tore a hole in the roof. Intimidating all the passengers with fear while Arcanine started collecting the Pokemons' items & Poke.

(sorry if it was a little bit on the short side. I just wanted to get Chapter 1 out of the way for the bigger things ahead.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 pm
YIM
 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next