The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

"Oh thanks."Koshindo said to the man he then proceded by walking to the brown house with the red roof.As soon as he got to the house he knocked on the door*knock* *Knock* *knock* "Hello ladie are you in there?Remember me the one asking about the box of shards."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:
"The Remedy's purpose is to bring all evil in this world to a halt, and to destroy corruption." Said the man, quite suprised this giant didn't know about the PR. He then paused for a second. "Alright, you're good, but go search for survivors of the fire somewhere where they're more likely to be." He said, beginning to walk away.
"Wait, where are they most likely to be?" Nile shouted to the caped man, who had already walked far beyond, he ran shouting "Wait!" in desperate hopes of finding survivors of the fire he lost his village to.
OOC: Better lengthwise, WarPandaXI?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

OOC: Better, but it could still be longer. I mean, I don't expect you to be Nini, but being descriptive is one of the key things to RPing. And Speed? It's not as bad as before, but I've noticed you doing quite a few actions in one post. You probably shouldn't have assumed that the "orange haired teen" would still be there after doing all dat. Zach, as I said to Nile a bit back, assuming you found someone = not a good action, mostly when they're not created by you. And Blood? Just felt like saying you've been spelling "lady" wrong for a while, now, but you don't need to edit that.

BIC: "Huh? One minute." She said, coming up to the door. Opening it, she saw KK. "Oh, it's you. I'm guessing you want me to show you that guy who might know about that box thing, right?" She said, holding a large mace in one hand.

--------------------------

The man turned around. "Hmm? Oh, well they would most likely be somewhere in Varsk, which is quite aways from here, but you know that, don't you?" He said, slight confusion in his voice. "So why did you decide to look HERE?" He finished, still slightly untrustingly. The bear, meanwhile, slowly transformed back into his human state, which has white spikey hair, dirty brown T-shirt and shorts, and a Remedy badge on his shoulder.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yeah I would like that uhhh... why do you have that mace? I thought you were done working."Koshindo said.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

"I am done working, but do you honestly think that I would go anywhere in this town unarmed?" She said, tossing the mace into the air and catching it. "Well, follow me then." She finished, walking towards an ally.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Koshindo found this suspisous couldn't she just tell him where the guy who knew where the box of shards was at the door why go into a alley maybe the man was there or maybe it was a trap.Koshindo took out his dual swords in case and followed the ladie to the dark alley.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

She lifted a rag off the wall in the ally, revealing a stone staircase going downwards, she then stepped into it, but stopped. "You coming?" She said, noting his distrust.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Koshindo clutched his sword just in case and started walking down the dark hallow staircases.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander approached the dock, and walked over to the Phoenix Remedy's ship. He didn't notice anyone familiar, so he sat there, bored to tears, and mad that he couldn't find Peter, on such a small island.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm

The woman walked behind him casually, as it was obvious she knew this person well. They soon came to a stone room with several theives, all minding their own buisness, and a few pickpocketing eachother. The smell of beer filled the air, and shattered clay cups lay across the ground.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

"Ok let me ask you a few questions ladie first Where are we,second why did you bring me here,third when are you gonna tell me where this man is,forth why are all these theivs here,and last who exactly are you?" Koshindo asked in confusion he got into battle postion just in case this ladie was a theif.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm

"Let's see.... One, we're in a theif hideaway, where a bunch of theives simply go when they're bored. Second, because the person who knows about the box thing is here. Third, I just did. Fourfth, I answered that when I answered question one. And fifth, that's... Classified information." She said, really quite calmly. "Now where could he be...?" She asked herself, scanning the room.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

"Classified?"Koshidno thought."Let's see she carries a mace around,she knows where a theif hideout is and she can't tell me her name... who could she be?" Koshindo wondered

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm

"...Ah, there he is." She said, pointing at the orange-haired theif from earlier. "Now go ask him about that Box of pieces or whatever." She said, walking off.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Koshindo saw the oranges hair teen.Koshindo stared at the teen for a few seconds and yelled "HIM?!He's the guy who stole my wallet! Are you sure HE knows where the box of shards is?" Koshindo just couldn't believe that he would have to ask the guy who stole his money for information.

Last edited by Blood on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 48  Next