The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:37 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 95  Next
The Legend of Zelda 
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
TerminX wrote:
And I will because 2D Zelda > 3D Zelda

Fight me nerds

nothing to fight dude
A link to the past was so good

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
MM>WW>LTTP

AMA

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

posting a wrong opinion more times won't make it any less wrong...............

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 pm
Site Moderator

That is indeed a true statement. Good thing all of my opinions are 100% unbiased fact

AMA

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, Fire emblem awakening etc
Waifu: ZSS
DJ Kyuubit wrote:
hi hey hello i'd just like to remind you that A Link Between Worlds is still being released

you can go play that instead of b$%&# about a remake

I am not b**** about a remake I am just saying that they didn't improve it enough and it looks kinda the same as the gamecube version. Look at the game Kyuubit! Meh I will still get it I will still get Wind Waker HD.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:12 pm

If you don't think it looks different, please go be blind somewhere else.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

DJ Kyuubit wrote:

I am not blind it is different but not by a hole lot it should look like halo combat evolved anniversary. All they did was improve the lighting and the graphics and added some new content.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
NegativeMikeMan214 wrote:
I am not blind it is different but not by a hole lot it should look like halo combat evolved anniversary

Is that how it should look

Is it really

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 pm
Site Moderator

DJ Kyuubit wrote:

I am not blind it is different but not by a hole lot it should look like halo combat evolved anniversary. All they did was improve the lighting and the graphics and added some new content.

So.... exactly what CE:A did.
I do get what you're saying, but halo was a decade old when they made anniversary, so of course they improved the graphics massively. Wind Waker has a unique art style and was more recent, of course it isn't going to look completely different.

AMA

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
DJ Kyuubit wrote:

So.... exactly what CE:A did.
I do get what you're saying, but halo was a decade old when they made anniversary, so of course they improved the graphics massively. Wind Waker has a unique art style and was more recent, of course it isn't going to look completely different.

That does not make any sense. Wind Waker came out in 2003 and they are remaking it this which is 2013 so it should look like Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary was remade in 2011 and the original was out in 2001.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:46 pm

All they did was improve the lighting and the graphics and added some new content.

So what the f*** do you want them to do?

It's a HD port. It looks better.

It also fine-tunes some of the parts of the gameplay. That's already more than what most HD ports do.

You say it looks too similar to the Gamecube version, but the Gamecube version is still a great looking game. The Wii U version is an even better looking version that fine-tunes some of the gameplay.

There's genuinely nothing wrong with it. If you have some legitimate complaints about the graphics (that is, without comparing anything to Halo), feel free to share.

Otherwise, stop complaining about how you expected a HD port to be anything more than just a HD port.

Especially when this HD port already has a lot more effort put into it than most.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 pm

DJ Kyuubit wrote:
All they did was improve the lighting and the graphics and added some new content.

So what the f#%$& do you want them to do?

It also fine-tunes some of the parts of the gameplay. That's already more than what most HD ports do.

You say it looks too similar to the Gamecube version, but the Gamecube version is still a great looking game. The Wii U version is an even better looking version that fine-tunes some of the gameplay.

There's genuinely nothing wrong with it. If you have some legitimate complaints about the graphics (that is, without comparing anything to Halo), feel free to share.

Otherwise, stop complaining about how you expected a HD port to be anything more than just a HD port.

Especially when this HD port already has a lot more effort put into it than most.

Actually in that post I should have said that they did not improve the graphics enough though. I know what an HD port is supposed to be. I never said that the gamecube version didn't look good but the Wii U version did not improve the graphics enough. It doesn't even look like they improved the graphics that much. In the daytime you can really see it but in the nighttime you can't because they just noticeably improved the lighting. The graphics themselves don't look that improved.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 pm

They look fine, f*** off.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
YouTube Video:

I AM APPLE

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 pm

DJ Kyuubit wrote:

So what the f#%$& do you want them to do?

Actually in that post I should have said that they did not improve the graphics enough though. I know what an HD port is supposed to be. I never said that the gamecube version didn't look good but the Wii U version did not improve the graphics enough. It doesn't even look like they improved the graphics that much. In the daytime you can really see it but in the nighttime you can't because they just noticeably improved the lighting. The graphics themselves don't look that improved.

Stop complaining, and just take what they give you.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 pm
 [ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 95  Next