The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Destinies 
Site Moderator

(OCC: I should rephrase that, it's a bit hard for me to do intros, or maybe I might accidentally put something that's not part of the setting, or something.)

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm

OOC: Try again...

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:04 am
Site Moderator

OCC: Err, mind giving a good place to start?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:20 am

OOC: A small canyon town...

"Please don't go!" He yells, reaching out after her. A woman next to him shushes him. "I'm sorry." He Apologizes.

While Tsuru is storming out a girl runs into her and a loud SMACK can be heard.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:19 am
Site Moderator

"Another town, another resting place." Enzo said to himself, continuing on his aimless travels, Carrying only supplies enough for a day or two, and his large sword. "Excuse me, is there any place to stay in for a while?" Enzo asked to anyone close to him.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:27 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC:
J-corp wrote:
OOC: R.P.G. if you just follow along with me I'll always lead you to something new.

The people call out for help. From a the sound of it about 5, in the small sized ship. They were all cudded up in a bunch waiting for their death. Crying and screaming from the heat and the the thick smoke. A man on the side of Blazer notices him. "Sir!" He yells out, "Sir!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Okay Lurk that made me give or sense to it I'll add it now. Post your starter and begin your quest.

"You sure don't seem like the type of girl to read things like that." The male told Tsuru. "Are you lying to me? You seem like you are and I have a great sense of things."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old man got up and streched, "Good. Because we can't let the youngs ones of this world suffer. Everyone has to do their part. I you'd like to come in and share dinner with me and the wife, I'd like that very much."

"I'm afraid not... I've seen far too many injustices occur in this world... I trust nothing but our father in Heaven, and the blade on my back." Meikyou says walking away, using lots of inner strength to keep from limping.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 pm

The old man stops streaching, "Father in heaven? Young man, who are you talking about?" The man asked with a completely serious face that could not be changed at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well..." A voice speaks behind Enzo. "You could go to the end of the canyon where the waterfall used to be. Theres a hotel there."

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:51 pm

"Not a Christian I take it?" Meikyou asks. "More reason for me to simply walk away..."

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm
Site Moderator

"Why thank you" he said, turning back, hopefully not missing the helpful stranger.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm

When Enzo turns around he sees the smiling face or a cougarnoid. The cross between a human and a cougar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Fury. I'm thinking whether or not to go Nazi all over your a** or Gandi.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 am

Meikyou continues her steady walk, prepared to be attacked by anyone, or anything at any moment.

OOC: Don't call me Fury, Bluemage tarnished my old name...

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
ooc: sry, WoW ben keeping me buisy.

Blazer turns and sees the group. " We gata get out of here now! Come on this way!" Blazer points to his left with his sword and reaches out his hand to start helping people stand up, Soba stands at the end of the hallway. "Follow the dragon out people!"

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

OOC: Sneak... That the hell was that?

The man that noticed him cries out, "My legs are trapped! Their stuck under the melting seat in between two rods!!"

Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
Blazer looks down at the man's legs and sticks his sword carefully into the melting seat and yells "Glacies Incendia!" A azure blue fire spreads down the sword and covers the melting chair.
Slowly, the chair begins to freeze and turn to ice along with the rods. Blazer yanks his sword out and shatters the ice with the hilt. Blazer grabs the man by the arm and pulls him to his feet. "Go now! Follow the dragon out, hurry!" Blazer begins helping more people up and getting them to the hallway. Soba turns and starts making his way out seeing the people coming out into the hallway.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Site Moderator

"Again, I thank you" Enzo bowed to him, seeing his fair share of oddities. He slowly walked towards the canyon, pausing only to see if he had funds to pay for the stay.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next