The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:29 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
ShadowHunter's Gallery of Sprites and Animations 

Hey guys, some of you know me, some of you don't. But just in case you don't me, I am ShadowHunter and I am a former Expansion Creator (former because of the tragic fate of the Expansion forums.. I used to work on the SSF2 Expansions such as Tetra/Toon Zelda, Toon Link (with HyperSonic92), and Sylux.

I got bored so I decided to just hang around Mcleodgaming and post some of my work.

Toon Link and Zelda animation from Spirit Tracks

Pirate Ship from Wind Waker

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spirit Tracks mini-game

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Force Gems from Phantom Hourglass / Spirit Tracks

Toon Zelda's Idle (wait for just a moment and watch her two waiting animations)

WIP
Will work on the 3D flipping effects of Tetra later.

Yeah I know, I got to work on the ripple effects

Incomplete animation of Samus’s entrance.

Krystal Expansion Sprite Sheet: show

Sprite sheet that I worked on a REALLY REALLY LONG time ago.

Stuff I worked on a long time ago
Image Image

I edited this (credit HyperSonic92). . .into this:
Image into --------> Image

ScottPilgrimSexBob-Omb wrote:
I just wanted to thank You... This is a great expansion by the way but You are the one who truly inspired me to join this forum and make my own expansion so just saying thanks

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Alright, so to get straight to the point.
You're good at movesets.

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Is that Micaiah I see? Nice.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm
Ah hah, your back. Probably don't remember me, but either way, nice sprites. It's good to see expansion creators re-uploading their sprites.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Franziska von Karma wrote:
Is that Micaiah I see? Nice.

Thanks! And yep, I actually have more animations, but the rest aren't really that good.

I also worked on her Thnai animation. I only have the projectile charging but I did make this epic Thnai explosion animation (one of my best works). However I lost it when the Expansion Forums got deleted : /

I want to work on Micaiah again eventually once I get back into animating.

Clubby Bear wrote:
Ah hah, your back. Probably don't remember me, but either way, nice sprites. It's good to see expansion creators re-uploading their sprites.

I have been away from SSF2 for so long lol. I feel like that I remember seeing the name, but I forgot what person you were associated with. Are you the guy who worked with me on the Ninten expansion?

Thanks! Most of these are my old animations since a lot of the newer ones got lost in the destruction of the Expansion Forums haha. Hopefully I get to work on some other stuff and potentially make expansions in the future later.

I just wanted to thank You... This is a great expansion by the way but You are the one who truly inspired me to join this forum and make my own expansion so just saying thanks

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm
ShadowHunter wrote:
Clubby Bear wrote:

I have been away from SSF2 for so long lol. I feel like that I remember seeing the name, but I forgot what person you were associated with. Did you have a username before that?

Thanks! Most of these are my old animations since a lot of the newer ones got lost in the destruction of the Expansion Forums haha. Hopefully I get to work on some other stuff and potentially make expansions in the future later.

I was kinda infamous for s*** expansions and sprites I made on there, though I don't steal anymore and I think I've improved a bit.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Clubby Bear wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Clubby Bear wrote:

I have been away from SSF2 for so long lol. I feel like that I remember seeing the name, but I forgot what person you were associated with. Did you have a username before that?

I was kinda infamous for s#%$& expansions and sprites I made on there, though I don't steal anymore and I think I've improved a bit.
Ah don't worry, I pretty sure people forgot about that. What kind of works have you been working on.

UPDATE (found some more animations)
Toon Zelda's side special: Wisdom Defense (based on the shield/defense upgrade in Phantom Hourglass after getting 20 wisdom gems)

Helped a guy with his Beast Boy Expansion. I made this as this attack was not on the sprite sheet.

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm
ShadowHunter wrote:
Clubby Bear wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Clubby Bear wrote:

I was kinda infamous for s#%$& expansions and sprites I made on there, though I don't steal anymore and I think I've improved a bit.
Ah don't worry, I pretty sure people forgot about that. What kind of works have you been working on.

UPDATE (found some more animations)
Toon Zelda's side special: Wisdom Defense (based on the shield/defense upgrade in Phantom Hourglass after getting 20 wisdom gems)

Helped a guy with his Beast Boy Expansion. I made this as this attack was not on the sprite sheet.

Wow, those are some awesome animations! Hopefully you'll find all the animations, as it'll take forever just to recreate them. I've recently been working on a Toad sheet, a SSB4 Little Mac sheet, and a Meowth sheet.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Thanks! And that sounds awesome, can I see them?

The key to retieving all of my animations is to access my imageshack account that I forgot the password and username to. I am trying to figure it out at the moment. : /

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 pm
Maybe you can see if you can find them through the expansion forums on the web archive;
Also, my sprites are here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36825

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Ah can I have a link to the web archive?

And those are some pretty awesome sprites, nice job! Get some animation skills and you can actually make some awesome expansions.

Do you know anyone from the Expansion Forums who logs on to Mcleodgaming from time to time? I kind of miss the group : /

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:54 pm
ShadowHunter wrote:
Ah can I have a link to the web archive?

And those are some pretty awesome sprites, nice job! Get some animation skills and you can actually make some awesome expansions.

Do you know anyone from the Expansion Forums who logs on to Mcleodgaming from time to time? I kind of miss the group : /

http://archive.org/

I know Luke is here, and I'm pretty sure Kiddragon still browses sometimes. Oh, and Suli. Thanks for the compliment! I've been trying to improve my animations from pixel shifting.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:57 pm

I was there to guys... T.T

Glad to see you back, and your animations are exactly as I remember them.

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Clubby Bear wrote:
http://archive.org/

I know Luke is here, and I'm pretty sure Kiddragon still browses sometimes. Oh, and Suli. Thanks for the compliment! I've been trying to improve my animations from pixel shifting.
Ah there is no page for the Expansion Forums in the archives. But I guess I can try to search and find more of my imageshack account.

Ah and I really like you spriting skills. Speaking of that, I have to start working on that. . .
Were you here the entire time after the forums collapse?

Reix wrote:
I was there to guys... T.T

Glad to see you back, and your animations are exactly as I remember them.

Ah it's nice to see you again Reix, did anything much after the forum destruction?

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:38 pm
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ssf ... forum.net/

Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Clubby Bear wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ssf2expansions.motionforum.net/
Ah I didn't see that, that's pretty awesome. A majority of the things that I thought I lost is actually there. I even thought that my Smash Moveset tutorial was lost forever.

Hey Clubby Bear, in your opinion, do you think I should post my moveset tutorials here on Mcleodgaming for the heck of it (education, learning, and stuff like that)? Or do you think there is no point and recommand that I don't post it here?

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
You're good at movesets.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 pm
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next