The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 6 posts ] 
How can I apply for SSF2 tester? 

Currently Playing: SSF2 0.9b
First of all, I made this topic here because this is the only suitable place for me to ask this question and that's why other places may be irrelevant for this topic.

Can I join the SSF2 Playtester team?
https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 11&t=42261

I don't qualify for any positions (like character sprinting) bit I'm learning flash. Is that required for play testers? Is it possible that I can join the tester team now? Thanks for your reply/or any guideline.

Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 am

Hey there,

I think this is the wrong place for your question to be in, but I'll answer anyway. Do you want to be a SSF2 Playtester? I'm sorry, but that's impossible. You see, you have to be really popular on YouTube in order to apply, and the applications are already closed (I think). Once you have a million subscribers on YouTube I think they'll give you access.

Transcendence is the richness of complexity, and of us. Sharing is a constant. Do not let it confront the birth of your mission.

We are at a crossroads of serenity and suffering. Our conversations with other mystics have led to an unfolding of supra-conscious consciousness. Reality has always been full of warriors whose hearts are opened by will."

This is all nonsense.

Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
i think he's asking to be a dev

Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 pm

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Are you blind?
It says NO SSF2 REALATED QUESTIONS.

Sun May 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Foe wrote:
Do you want to be a SSF2 Playtester? I'm sorry, but that's impossible

Way to stick it directly to 'em.

As for you MGEmulator, there's an application form you can fill in and send to the team and it's at the bottom of this webpage, under the Links section - https://www.mcleodgaming.com/games/ssf2

Try your luck and apply. If you've the talent and skill required, you may get in. But please, don't resend your form if you don't get a response. I've heard it's rather irritating.

Also, don't discuss SSF2-related stuff here. There's an entire forum for SSF2-related stuff, like how the f*** could you miss that s***?

Cheers.

Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
While Foe is exaggerating, he's not entirely off. There IS a 10,000 subscriber requirement for the Content Creator's Program, and you have to adhere to strict standards for security reasons.
You see, the Content Creator's Program is meant to expand SSF2's audience by giving it to a select number of people who can both generate excitement and help out with their established knowledge. They're not going to give it to anyone right now who can't achieve that goal.
If it was ready to be given to members of the public who asked, then they'd just release it. They have nothing to gain whatsoever from intentionally holding it back if they didn't need to. The videos you see from the content creators are highly selective and heavily edited.

If this is NOT about the content creator's program and you're trying to become a developer like Crow Nonya is guessing, this is not the way to do it. If you're still learning, wait until you're confident in your skill and then fill out the dev application form. It's just like applying for any job in the real world; you don't apply if you don't have the skills on hand and still expect to be taken aboard, and right now, I have to say for your own good, you're not making yourself look like a very desirable applicant right now.

Mon May 08, 2017 11:25 pm
 [ 6 posts ]