The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 pm

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 
Site Admin

"Telepathy wasn't in the guide for fairies" thought Sylvia slightly annoyed "I'll have to pick up this spell later on" She resumed her previous crouching position and whispered back to Zephyr "I don't want the SeeD guard to kick me out of here after curfew"

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Sylvia & Zephyr===

A Garden Faculty entered the training area, causing the SeeD to snap to attention, saluting the robed man. "It's past curfew, please retire for the night, you have a class to teach in the morning." He said to the SeeD, who nodded, walking out of the training area.

The Garden Faculty also moved to leave, but blinked as he noticed Zephyr. "Please take care visitor, the Training Center is a dangerous place at night, though some SeeD and Faculty will patrol the area, but remember that the monsters ARE real and CAN kill you." He warned before leaving the area.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:53 pm

“I think you can come out,” Zephyr says to Sylvia.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She had paid no mind to the sudden chill, overlooking it completely, perhaps for the worst as well.

Continuing forth, she finally made her way to her destination, jumping onto the area surrounding the skylight, she stepped over and peered down inside, kneeling down onto one knee as she observed below, pressing her right hand to the glasspane, again she'd find her mind wandering. A flash.

The Memory of peering down into a pane, much like this. The night sky illuminated only by the dual moons high above. A hand to the fragile glass; gazing down inside the well lit area; only this happened to be above a ballroom; many of the wealthy aristocrats elegantly dancing within. her mind ringing with her briefing given to her prior.

"And if i'm unable to find a silent route of entry?" Her voice without emotion; strict and business-like

"Kill them, All of them.. you can do it, cant you?" a young mans voice; informal, as if this were a favor akin to fetching something from the market.

Niniva snapped back to reality, with a grumble and a shake of the head; how novice-like of her to reminisce at a time like this. Though, at that time, she had tools for silent entry; here and now she had nothing.. an entry from this point might be risky. Leaning her head down further, she'd try and observe the finer details of the interior.

OOC: i think after this mission im going to make sure Nini actually meets up with other wielders >.>;; if Kiki /Kerim and/or Joat would like some added company.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Yes, I'm rather worried about the monsters that might be here. Please come!

Sylvia swung down to the ground "Monsters?" she said surprised. She snapped her fingers and her broom materialized in her hands "There is no way I'm going to be here without my precious broom" She placed it in front of her and hopped onto it, she motioned for Zephyr to sit behind her on the broom "We'll use my broom to travel around here quickly and look for the person with the keyblade"

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 pm

I get on the broom. “I just hope there aren’t many flying monsters around.”

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:44 am
Site Admin

"Ok little buddy, hang on tight" she pulled the boy's arms so that they were around her waist, and they shot through the training grounds "You look for anything that might be the keyblade holder, or a monster while I make sure we don't fly into any walls" She laughed as the wind blew on her hat that stayed on her head magically, she pulled the broom into a small loop de loop, then remembered that they were doing a search, then resumed to scan the training grounds. "You alright back there?" she called back at Zephyr.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Kurae ran after the man holding the broom. "Hey, where are you taking that?" he asked, remembering who it belonged to. The man ignored him, and Kurae laughed to himself as he watched it disappear from his hands. He decided it was time to enter the training grounds. He ran inside before the guard to turn around and look at him, and saw the two on the broom. 'Best not to shout out to them. Might wreck their concentration.' he thought and paced around the area.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 am

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
ooc:............./wates for response

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 am

“Yeah, but you should probably refrain from any more… distracting maneuvers,” I say. I now have one hand on her, and the one hand on the broom that probably just saved my life.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Zephyr, Kurae & Sylvia===

The Training Area seemed very exotic, various plants and trees dotting the grassy area, together with a small creek over which a bridge was spanned. The area was circular, the walkable path surrounded by electric wires, behind which monsters could be seen, looking like they had already gotten used to people walking over the path.

In the distance, around a curve, the sounds of weapons clashing sounded loudly, followed by the pained scream of a man.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"What was that?!" he asked no one in particular and dashed forward. He passed the others, and continued following where he had heard the voice from.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Niniva

Beneath the elegant skylight, a giant Heartless was chained, looking much like the heartless that was just killed. A man in a thick black robe with two flaming chakrams and extremely spiky red hair could be seen behind the heartless. The man could be seen circling around the giant heartless several times, looking as if he was deep in thought.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Niniva would stare down,keeping up surveillance. I know little of the heartless fiend but it's easy to tell he is not one..Could the beast however be the leader? she pondered to herself, her freehand sunk over to the flare gun stuck between her belt. I may very well need this..; sighing..it appeared this would have to be the way things worked, there would be no quick and silent killing this time..underneath the tightly wrapped bandages beneath her blouse, a familiar pulsating ignited from the black smog-like wound. Clearly she knew the danger she was about to put herself in. "All or nothing.." standing up straight now, she'd leap upwards and down onto the window pane, crashing through the glass.

Breaking within the chambers, shattered glass like glistening droplets of rain; she held a swan-dive like pose, inverting forward within her fall, she'd land with a loud thump and a pillow of dust shooting up around her. Her left hand against the surface below her, arched at her back; legs stretched to either side, bent at the knee's; head tilted down. She had landed right in front of the chained up beast; she slowly rose her head and brought herself up to stand straight. tilting her head to the side swiftly to ease the tension within the muscles, before setting her sights over to the robed individual, a hand setting to her hip; She'd speak aloud now, to the man within the room. "I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are not one of these "heartless" fiends, Yes?, i have business with their "leader"" Her tone casual, nonthreatening. She had no dealings with non-heartless afterall, that wasn't in the job description.

Last edited by Nini on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia smiled back at Zephyr apologetically, not noticing that Kurae had entered the area. She resumed the search until she heard the scream, she saw Kurae run by towards the sound "It's him again" she thought slightly amused and suspicious. She revved up her broom and they shot after him with a shower of sparks and dusts left behind them. They rounded the corner to where they had heard the sound.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:19 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next