The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:22 pm

[ 986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Spaghetti Stuff-age: *NEW* JUS Aaron Ehaz sprites. 

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
haha. No problem. Thanks though. I needed to hear it.

Visit http://forums.nes-productions.com/

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
They're done! I went back to JUS style. Image
The top was my original, edited from Tsuna. The bottom is the new one, edited from Naruto. This time around, Naruto will probably be my main base, but I know Tsuna will still be around and I may have a few others.
By the way, this is based off of a novel, The Trigem, I'm in the process of writing. You can see some of it in the Lit. Section.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Edited it very well, but a few of the colors arent very JUS. It's mostly bright colors where as you have some darker more realistic ones. That's a drawback of JUS, but if you want to go forward I suggest you take colors from other JUS pallettes, Mainly the skin and hair, but it wouldnt hurt to do the others too. It's just the skin and hair are most clearly not colored to match the style. Also, there are too many shades to each color, if I'm correct, JUS can have between 2 and 4 different shades? It looks like there are places where the shading is a bit too complex, mainly I saw it in the legs. You could probably do them with 3 colors rather than 4. Other than that, his left (our right) leg should probably be a bit darker than the other, and the overall contrast should be a bit higher, but That should be less of a problem if you get the JUS colors.
Good luck, I'd say its a very nice start though.

EDIT: actually the amount of shades per color is good everywhere except the legs, which could be done with 3 shades.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Actually the pant colors come from the Tsuna sprite. The that sprite uses the dark, fourth, a lot less. So I'll do that.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

It's fixed, I think.
Top's the new pallette.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 am

Hmm... :/ Skin now looks rubbery, and the lightest shade of the hair looks a bit out of place. Are there any other browns you could use? Also the shirt looks kind of puffy. I think the shirt color was fine before, i personally think the Aaron closest to Naruto on the bottom has a good shirt, pallette shading and all. Doesn't look too puffy. However the legs have improved greatly!
I'd look for a skin color less pink. And as for the hair, you could just make the lightest shade a bit darker and see how it looks. Its only the lightest shade that seems to throw it off.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 am

Waifu: your dad
Agent Spaghetti wrote:
I'm actually not very sure. I'm not very familiar with the Mother Games. All I know is what SSB taught me. I was just going to do a green energy ball-thing, but I don't know how well that will work. Do you have any ideas?

I suggest PK Rockin http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/PSI_Rockin
If you can't see the picture properly, it's red, blue and yellow.
Here is an example from SSBC.
Close this then open it if the animation stops: show
Small
Big

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

Currently Playing: DJ hero 2
Wow that's a nice Naruto edit, I almost forgot about this character. Will he still have his wolf counterpart?

Pieguy3000 is my father........I was an accident

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 am

@Glitch: Hmm. I've been looking around, but nothing really seems right. I may just go back to my old pallette. I know it doesn't look JUS, but I don't think that's exactly what I'm aiming for. More like a Brawlified JUS style.
@Nicko: Wow. Thanks. I'm not really sure how I'm going to incorperate it into my PA, but it sure will help. Thanks.
@KiDDKiXX: Thanks. And as for the wolf, it really all just depends. If I can find a good spritesheet to sprite from, and if I can find a good moveset, I may. But it especially depends on if people even want his Wolf form. So I won't mess with a wolf for now until I hear more of people's opinions on it.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am

Your original sprite may actually have been a good idea in the first place, or either one works I suppose. Not going for a specific style they look wonderful, IMO. SSF2 definitely doesn't stick to one style at all, so it may not stand out too much. Hopefully that's the case. Either way I'm looking forward to progress on him. : )

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 am

Here's Aaron's neutral special, Voltage Ball!
I don't have an animating program right now since Beneton is actually bad for your computer and I don't know of any other good ones, so If someone could animate this for me, that would be great.

In this, he shoots a lightning ball, which I'll make later.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Waifu: your dad
Here,
the sprites look great BTW

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Awesome. Thanks a lot. I'm now working on the Aerial version of it.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Currently Playing: DJ hero 2
Wow you must be working fast then, and I understand what you mean with your wolf problem

Pieguy3000 is my father........I was an accident

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Well, I want to get my five animations done that are required to enter the expansion for EAT review, so, yeah, I am working kinda fast. I'll also put up a poll seeing if people want this wolf form.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am
 [ 986 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next