The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
Mini Mafia V: Star-Crossed (And He Lived Happily Ever After) 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Terra wrote:
"apparently" taking back my read.
But you did. There's nothing apparent about it.
From my perspective, I just fully analyzed the options and reconsidered my read, which I would've done anyway even without prodding.
But you didn't. You went against Nixter whom you knew was an easy D1 lynch based on stupid reasons and thought you could get away with it because it's Nixter.
Actually, to be honest, I could see TOWK-Nixter right now. TOWK builds a case on me based on my reaction to Nixter and my taking back of the read, and Nixter jumps on it
because it's Nixter, thinking that I would be lynched because he knows that TOWK could potentially do stuff like that. Tank ye

With that being said, I'm town this time. Like seriously.
On top of everything else, when has a line like this ever, ever come from an experienced town player.
Blood wrote:
Any townie simply taking back there opinion especially if they're called out is scummy. Not sure if I should vote, terra please respond.

Think about it from my perspective. If you found another option that lead you to reconsider your read
but you already (apparently) had that option set up in a previous post (conveniently, I might add), and it apparently wasn't enough then to change your mind. So what changed your mind? It was me calling you out on it. You already had an out in case anyone ragged on you for it and you took it immediately., would you state it and run the risk of looking "scummy"? WIFOMIn my opinion, it's better for the town to state any changes in your reads almost immediately, whether you run the risk of looking scummy or not.
I don't believe you have ever done this before, so why is it showing up now.

MAOR VOTEZ

AMA

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:59 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I'm... going to have to go with the majority here and say that Terra's actions have been very strange. They aren't really benefitting anybody, they're very wishy-washy and he's quick to point the finger away from himself. Among all other reasons stated. I feel comfortable putting you at L-1, but we shouldn't rush this lynch. This is also a good opportunity to analyze who takes the last vote. At least I think. I learned from the last game that quickhammering is a no no, hahah. Let's be careful guys.

Vote: Terra

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 am

Right I'd like more evidence on terra before voting, but he has been acting very oddly. Specifically the "I'm definitely townie guys" statement. Just doesn't seem like the kind of thing he would do. Also he fact that the mafia can't communicate with each other rule kind of debunk the TOWK and Nixter tag team you suggested.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:10 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
You know what, I actually don't mind being lynched.

If only for the sake of looking at information and people misunderstanding my actions. My lynch, especially since I know I'm town, means that people will be able to look at whoever started tunneling on me and ignoring everyone else.

I'm thinking nearly everyone, but eh.

So, yeah, I don't mind being lynched, but keep an eye on whoever hammers me. Especially look for whoever just wagoned me for the sake of being wagoned.

Also, I see no breadcrumbs as of yet, but I'll go through every single post to make sure.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am
Site Admin

Terra wrote:

Not so fast.

I know you follow mafia games, and you've seen the at least two situations where this has happened. They both flipped town. Are you hoping that someone will make this connection and remove their votes from you?

Could be reverse psychology...

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 am

Vote Count Part 4:

Dr. Geno:
King Arthur:
Nixter: Terra
Brikmaninoff:
Terra: TheOneWhoKnocks, Nixter, Brikmaninoff, Dr. Geno (L-1)
[:]:
TheOneWhoKnocks: [:]
Blood:

Not voting: Blood, King Arthur

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 am
Site Moderator

Terra wrote:

Cool catchya next mini buddy HAMMER TIME

AMA

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
I was going to remove my vote but.

It still stands.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 am

Vote:Terra Far too many times I've just seen people throw their arms in the air and say "I give up, but I know I'm town." What people don't seem to realize is by doing that you suddenly become a hindrance to the town. Not willing to try to prove that your town is the biggest offense and really it doesn't help anyone.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am
Site Moderator

[:] wrote:
I was going to remove my vote but.

It still stands.
Reasons before night k? K

AMA

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 pm

With 5 votes on him, Terra has been hammered.

We are now in the twilight phase.

And isn't it such a lovely sunset, my little lovebirds~?

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 pm
Site Admin

DJ could you give some reads? Other than when you read me in the other game you always seem to have a good eye.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 pm

It can't be... Terra (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched! D:

Is this terrible event a foreshadowing of what's to come? Only time will tell...
That's all folks!

Night 1: ~Calm Night Sky~ begins!

Send in the name of your victim and hope for the best, you two!

Night ends in 24 hours.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Good morning, everyone! Hope you slept well.

No deaths occurred last night.

Looks like our duo is not as in sync as they thought they were...

And with that, Day 2: ~Sky Blue Days~ begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

You have a week before the deadline is up.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:03 pm
Site Admin

Well, that clearly didn't work. Another rushed hammer, another townie lost. Ugh. It's not like Terra was making a huge case against himself, but we probably should have used up the rest of the time. Well, it's bygones. Blood, what made you want to put in the hammer without telling us first? I mean, looking at how mostly everyone agreed beforehand, i can't really blame you. Especially myself having done something similar before in the past.

Regardless, we're suddenly down one more town and we have to move forward. Who's the next scummiest person going down the list? For me it might be... Brik or TOWK? It's hard to say. Maybe Blood? Brik has only popped in once things got moving, threw around a bunch of fancy words and random conjecture and joined the bandwagon. I'm not too innocent of that either I suppose, but it seemed like his reasoning was strange. Unfairly deconstructing his post speaking of illusions and such. Again it's just a hunch. I must seem hypocritical though, since I put him at L-1. It's more of a hunch rather than definitive evidence.

TOWK could go either way for me. He was really, really pushing the Terra lynch but looking back through Terra's play i can't really blame him. Townies should never really rush things, but I could see why he'd want to.... ugh. I'm completely torn here. It could go either way. I do have a slightly more town hint coming from him though.

Blood just because he sort of dived into the hammer. Which is strange. But i can't believe that if he was mafia he would put himself in that position. Then again he is a very seasoned player. Could be the ~reverse psychology~.

For now I'm going to have to go with my hunch and sit my vote on brik for now.

Vote: Brik

If you could explain your point of view regarding Terra being lynched Brik that would be pretty cool. You're just the one I'm getting the most negative vibes from. There's also nixter but I feel like he's too easy of a target.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm
 [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next